slipstreamer83
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi guys, I just read Pook´s "The secret of the Jerk" and DarkDream´s "How to eliminate desire", both posts made in the DJ Bible.
I have to say I am stunned by Pook´s post, it is simply awesome. Just by reading it, I knew what he meant; just be aware that you have testosterone, and that you have to quench it by fvcking her, nothing else matters; no techniques or trying to be a person you are not.
However, I see a conflict with DarkDream´s post. He says that you that you have to remove desire because if you don´t you will screw it up. I really feel that Pook´s theory is very powerful, and that chicks like it when you are aware of your sexuality. So how does that match with having no desire?
Maybe being aware of your testosterone sets up your internal frame, and eliminating desire sets up the actual interaction frame? I don´t know, please guys share your opinions.
I have to say I am stunned by Pook´s post, it is simply awesome. Just by reading it, I knew what he meant; just be aware that you have testosterone, and that you have to quench it by fvcking her, nothing else matters; no techniques or trying to be a person you are not.
However, I see a conflict with DarkDream´s post. He says that you that you have to remove desire because if you don´t you will screw it up. I really feel that Pook´s theory is very powerful, and that chicks like it when you are aware of your sexuality. So how does that match with having no desire?
Maybe being aware of your testosterone sets up your internal frame, and eliminating desire sets up the actual interaction frame? I don´t know, please guys share your opinions.