Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pook, lesson 12

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone who understood lesson 12 please explain it to me?

For example what is meant by this - "Oh, how sweet this life seemed! But how sour its effects were! He felt hollow... as if he wasn’t true to something."

And what is this - "
Dear Sir,

Do not be ungrateful to the women. They surprised you, perhaps shocked you, but they also prepared unexpected triumphs for you as author. Among these successes will be the control and direction you place on your own life and destiny.

But, alas, this will not be the fate for most. Indeed, for many of you, you remove one kingly focus only to place another error in its place! Instead of abolishing the throne, you just throw new ‘systems’ and ‘techniques’ on it! This is the cycle of chumpdom!

Yet, there is good reason to say that the ways of Nature are as infallible as they are inscrutable. For if you will just grant us a moment (what we shall very soon try to demonstrate through our messenger, Monsieur La Pook), we will show you a revolutionary revolution. The throne that kept controlling your life in some way, in some fashion, will finally be shattered, no matter what ‘system’ you place on it.

Your fellow nobles, all ambitious with dagger eyes, will try to place themselves on this throne of your world, to get you to live in their world. They will crown themselves with your dreams and say, “Look at me! I am the object and axis of your world. My whims become your laws. What you enjoy today, including your tastes in food, women, and cars, will be dictated by me. I alone will frame the world you live.”

Oh, you pitiful youth! There you go, bowing down, letting people control you. But locked within you is a promethean fire just waiting to unleash, phoenix like, a sexual combustion of soul and desire whose ingredients of dreams and thoughts lay ready and abundant within you. All you must do is combine these ingredients, combine your thought and action, your dream and day, and watch that throne be swept away."
I'm a little confused.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Send the link, it needs to be read in its entirety for me and other to fully understand.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lesson 12 is similar to what I say to men on here, stop supplicating to women, stop trying to look beautiful for women, stop doing things just for women, stop playing games that's actually playing within the feminine imperative.

Because if u r then u r a mere passenger on a bus fully loaded with men, trying his very best to seat at the front and the driver is a single solitary woman.

This is what most 'game' on Sosuave teaches men.

To be a pathetic lapdog.

And then with that mindset, end up married just to be divorced like many have or go on approaching multitudes of women and brag about 1 fvck after perhaps 300 approaches.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You mean stop chasing her? Then how would you get her?
You pull women just by ur presence or as Glassguy puts it frame.

The natural order (for me) has always been women chasing men yet she gives out the illusion that she's being chased thereby creating value.

The men in return must always pull women by his presence or frame yet he gives out the illusion he's chasing when he's actually not.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What this means you are the "King" of your life, and the "Author"of your story. Live for your truth of your life. Do not worry about the machinations of women, because if you are who you are and live your purpose, women will find you. If you are true to yourself, women who are interested in what you have will find you... women that are not interested you will not attain.... Do not celebrate success with chicks: Do not fret failure with chicks... live for yourself.

This passage also warns about the competitive nature of men... because not only are you shifting though chicks... you have dudes that are doing things which could undermine you. Do not be tempted to respond to competitive pressure... stay true to yourself, because ultimately at the end of it all, all you have is who you are... if you 'change' yourself to get chicks or respond to dudes competing against you, then not only are you going to lose... you will also lose yourself.

Don't change yourself, just be the very best version of yourself that you can.... and everything will work out, provided you are willing to pu in the effort.

Glassguy

Reaction score
You pull women just by ur presence or as Glassguy puts it frame.

The natural order (for me) has always been women chasing men yet she gives out the illusion that she's being chased thereby creating value.

The men in return must always pull women by his presence or frame yet he gives out the illusion he's chasing when he's actually not.
I am not sure that I have ever given out the illusion that I was chasing. I would definitely let the woman know that I was interested, although interest only means that I would like to find out more before I make a decision. Lets be clear- I am the one making the decision.
So keep in mind that I am not validating myself to prove my worth to her if she is attracted and willingly makes herself available to me (and enters my frame).

It works like this:
1.) Woman is attracted to you.
2.) Attraction creates interest. Women may find a man attractive but lose interest when she sees that:
*He has no social skills
*He has a weak frame (Yes man/pushover)
*He sucks in bed
*There may be dealbreakers (kids, smoking, drugs, etc)
*Always available (No life, no other women options, no purpose other than finding a woman to chase)
*Etc Etc.

When you deal with HIGH attraction/interest women, it is rather easy to increase their interest once they are attracted to you. The lower her attraction/interest level, the harder it is and the longer it takes for them to submit to you.

Then how would you get her?
The words "get her" gives me chills. Is she a prize? What exactly are you "getting"?
When you are trying to "win" or "get something" it sounds as though you have to pursue that thing in order to "get it".

I prefer to look at the end game as a woman submitting to me. Its at that point that she is open to fulfilling my needs and she will go along with what I do to lead her.

What does it take for a woman to submit? First and foremost she has to be attracted to you, interested in you and you have to continue to build her interest (not being readily available all the time, not changing what YOU want to do in order to see her, being able to tell her NO when you dont like something or want to do something that doesnt benefit you/doing it because you really just want to do it).

You dont have to have 100 options for a woman to submit, but she should feel as though you are a valued man and do have other options should she decide to be disrespectful in her actions.

A woman submits when she realizes that you will lead her, she trusts you to lead her and she knows that you are the best option for her in which you become her only option. You are putting the woman in a position to be very feminine and you are being very masculine.

Beta males are less masculine and therefore, their actions create a less feminine female companion in the relationship. Thus they female doesnt "submit" because she still isnt sold on you as a long term sexual partner.

At no point does "chasing" a woman ever lead to her "submitting". Ever.

Chasing = voluntarily giving up your power to "get" the woman and that power is gone once you give it up. For good, with that particular woman that you chased. If you do "get" her and she sticks around for a little while, you will be treated like a beta male and she will treat you like a doormat.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Good thread. Good lesson.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure that I have ever given out the illusion that I was chasing. I would definitely let the woman know that I was interested, although interest only means that I would like to find out more before I make a decision. Lets be clear- I am the one making the decision.
So keep in mind that I am not validating myself to prove my worth to her if she is attracted and willingly makes herself available to me (and enters my frame).

It works like this:
2.) Attraction creates interest. Women may find a man attractive but lose interest when she sees that:
*He has no social skills
*He sucks in bed
*Always available (No life, no other women options, no purpose other than finding a woman to chase)
*Etc Etc.

When you deal with HIGH attraction/interest women, it is rather easy to increase their interest once they are attracted to you. The lower her attraction/interest level, the harder it is and the longer it takes for them to submit to you.

The words "get her" gives me chills. Is she a prize? What exactly are you "getting"?
When you are trying to "win" or "get something" it sounds as though you have to pursue that thing in order to "get it".

I prefer to look at the end game as a woman submitting to me. Its at that point that she is open to fulfilling my needs and she will go along with what I do to lead her.

What does it take for a woman to submit? First and foremost she has to be attracted to you, interested in you and you have to continue to build her interest (not being readily available all the time, not changing what YOU want to do in order to see her, being able to tell her NO when you dont like something or want to do something that doesnt benefit you/doing it because you really just want to do it).

You dont have to have 100 options for a woman to submit, but she should feel as though you are a valued man and do have other options should she decide to be disrespectful in her actions.

A woman submits when she realizes that you will lead her, she trusts you to lead her and she knows that you are the best option for her in which you become her only option. You are putting the woman in a position to be very feminine and you are being very masculine.

Beta males are less masculine and therefore, their actions create a less feminine female companion in the relationship. Thus they female doesnt "submit" because she still isnt sold on you as a long term sexual partner.

Chasing = voluntarily giving up your power to "get" the woman and that power is gone once you give it up. For good, with that particular woman that you chased. If you do "get" her and she sticks around for a little while, you will be treated like a beta male and she will treat you like a doormat.
That interest (verbal and/or via body language) you're shown is taken as a 'chase' for her by her.

It's an illusion created in her own mind.

When in fact u r not chasing.

That's what I mean 'a man gives out an illusion of chasing when he is not'.

To many women this is the best kind of 'chasing' that a man can cast, a challenge she relishes and for her a prized stallion to hook in her feline claws.

Not many women can resist that lure.

On another spectrum, the chase conducted by lesser men, such as you mentioned by beta's, those we all know doesn't work consistently but they do get some, mostly luck and/or through some well rehearsed trickery or pick up lines.

Whichever it is, all women must have that 'chase' element from a man in order for the courting dance to take place as it places value on her and she doesn't feel like a total slut.

So it's either an illusion of a 'chase' or an actual chase conducted by a lesser man.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
In other words, achieving this is appealing directly to reptilian brain of a woman, without saying a single word?
It would stand to reason if the triune brain hypothesis is correct. The most primitive part of the brain would activate a breeding sequence. Thus a woman doesn’t really know why she wants to fuk him. She just does and all the tall, dark and handsome preferences just go way magically.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It works like this:
*He has no social skills
*He sucks in bed
*Etc Etc.

Chasing leads you to be positioned to kiss her azz.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In other words, achieving this is appealing directly to reptilian brain of a woman, without saying a single word?
It's just masculinity.

Femininity is automatically attracted to masculinity.

Femininity has always been about the manipulation of men, that's how they survive for themselves 1st and 2nd for their offsprings, nature is just more hardwired into women then you think.

Masculinity has always been about conquering thus achieving greatness in philosophy, the arts, sciences and etc.

Do you understand now?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just masculinity.

Femininity is automatically attracted to masculinity.

Femininity has always been about the manipulation of men, that's how they survive for themselves 1st and 2nd for their offsprings, nature is just more hardwired into women then you think.

Masculinity has always been about conquering thus achieving greatness in philosophy, the arts, sciences and etc.

Do you understand now?
Lizard brain is where we want to be. It means her vagina will crave you, she will want to serve you and she can't stop thinking about you.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lizard brain is where we want to be. It means her vagina will crave you, she will want to serve you and she can't stop thinking about you.
Just be masculine, that would solve many problems.

Aim to be great mentally, spiritually and physically, each being in harmony with the other.

If dancing is ur natural gift, then be the greatest dancer.

If singing is, then be the best.

Dominate in ur natural field.

Be manly about it.

Women will seek you out for she wants the best.

If men seeks women out, then she becomes the prize, she knows she's not as it's a mere projection and that lowers a man's dominance, lowers his power and this lowers his value in her eyes, it will happen subconsciously.

She will always desire a man who is unashamedly manly, ambitiously dominant, taking what he wants as he goes about his purpose.

And that purpose must never be seducing women for the art of seduction is the domain of the feminine.