Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pondering a mystery, help me out

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I have been racking my brain by thinking about this. See if you guys can help me sort some things out.

There's this guy I know through a friend of a friend. He seems cool enough, but is probably the biggest AFC I have ever seen in my lifetime. I actually came to know him after he started stalking, yes stalking my friend Kristen. He would get on her Live Journal and leave a bunch of comments, write songs about her, hell he even got his own Live Journal to post about how beautiful and great she was. Up to that point, he had never even met her, just seen pictures and talked over AIM.

He finally got to hang out with her and now he follows her around all the time. He drives 45 minutes to meet her for lunch every day, bought her like 200 bucks worth of stuff at our local renaissance festival, and just plain drools over her. He always lets her into movies free (he works there) and just invests most of his time into her. It's like the mere mention of her name makes him splooge his pants.

I was talking to him last night. We're going to see Hoobastank live in concert in 2 weeks and we got to talking about stuff that happened in high school with him. He said he dated like, 15 girls his freshman year and has had a few ex girlfriends. He also said that my friend Kristen likes him, and he likes her (duh :p). Even though I asked her about it before and she said she'd never date him because he's too "nice" (hence me thinking he's a raging AFC).

Think this kid is BSing about the stuff he did in High School, his abilities to pick up women, etc etc? Unless he was previously smooth with women and lost it all when he went to college, I don't see how 15 different girls would go on dates with him unless it was just him buying them stuff and being the b1tch. I also doubt he had any previous LTR's, he complained about his girlfriends leaving him for jerks and 455holes.

BGD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scary dude. You might want to distance yourself from him a little.

There are some guys that think if a girl is nice to them or they get to buy a girl lunch that they are together. It is all in his mind and has nothing to do with reality.

Sounds like he may need some help before he blows and hurts somebody.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes he is lying unless he was the *****. Tell him you've been through what he's been through and you have help for him, give him a piece of paper with www.sosuave.com on it ;). Either that or show him what you've learned by doing a pickup on some girl he works at a theater so it should be really easy to find cute little sexy girls. Fix him man he needs it. Seriously try and report back.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really feel like helping him. I have my hands full with my own Don Juanning and improvement as well as trying to help other friends. Right now I just don't really have a drive to help many others until I get my own sh1t together.