Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Polygamist Ranch story

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Article said:
the search for evidence continues in the largest child welfare investigation in Texas history.
What are your thoughts on this?

Here's the story

It's ongoing, and all over CNN. I rarely watch TV and haven't been able to read the paper in a week or so, so only found out about this at lunch today.

I think it's pretty disturbing and a classic example of sexually frustrated beta males concocting a religion/cult-like environment to satisfy their sexual needs.

It's pretty sad, I'm sure every one of the guys in that community are chumps, and are not worth the air they breathe.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with polygamy per se. I personally find it a tad unsavory, but hey, to each his own.

What I find troubling with this case is this: "[t]here is a pervasive pattern and practice of indoctrinating and grooming minor female children to accept spiritual marriages to adult male members of the YFZ Ranch resulting in them being sexually abused,"

How much of their "choice" is the result of true exercise of free will and how much is plain ol' brainwashing?

You are right, this is the ideal situation for a man who otherwise would not have much success with women. These men cultivate their women as if they were cattle from birth. Her education into docility and subservience begins at a young age, so of course she accepts it.

It is the haven of the pervert.