Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Polyamory: How Common?

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
I don't mean boyfriend/girlfriend couples. I'm talking about married couples.

I assume it's more common in younger couples, especially those who are more left/liberal in their lifestyles. It seems to be part of an overall trend away from traditional values: women not taking their husband's last name, not wearing a ring or wearing a non traditional ring, wives taking on a lesbian lover, etc.

It seems like the boundaries are not so clear when meeting married couples these days, especially younger married couples.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean boyfriend/girlfriend couples. I'm talking about married couples.

I assume it's more common in younger couples, especially those who are more left/liberal in their lifestyles. It seems to be part of an overall trend away from traditional values: women not taking their husband's last name, not wearing a ring or wearing a non traditional ring, wives taking on a lesbian lover, etc.

It seems like the boundaries are not so clear when meeting married couples these days, especially younger married couples.
Hard to tell as it's not as open yet. I'd say it is quite common, just not made public. I know at least one married young couple who has an open relationship marriage. How that works long-term? That is a different topic. An extensive one.

I would say monogamy is quickly becoming a thing of the past.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poly is just an excuse to date other people without breaking up, whether cause of financial or other personal reasons. I often find it funny, really. Friends would say they're jealous that I'm with a different girl every weekend, but they can't do that cause they're married or have a committed gf.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of the women who identify themselves as such have seldom been attractive enough to be worth pursuing in my experience.

1634236240557.png

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women reckon they can play these nonsensical games, but theyre awful at them, especially when dealing with a HVM who can get the local Demi Rose

any woman who reckoned she can do casual, got the feelings 1 month in......everytime