Poll: Your longest LTR, how long did it last?

Your longest LTR, how long did it last?

• <1 year

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • <3 years

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • <5 years

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • <10 years

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • >10 years

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • never had one

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My longest were both just shy of 7 months, of which I had two, my last one was less than 5 months, and two before that were about 3 months. There were also a couple in middle/high school that may have been longer, but I don't count those as they were pretty awful and sexless anyway.

I get a lot of dates and fair bit of female attention, but most women seem to go cold after 1-3 dates even if we have a great time and I do everything right. Also, almost every women I've fvcked was a 1st or 2nd date lay, even with relationships, idk what that says.

I think the issue comes down to the fact that I'm an extremely introverted and cherish being alone. As of late, I have very firm boundaries and peculiar values and largely do not relate to almost any women I meet except on a superficial level. Many women have said I am hard to read as well. I am starting to think they misunderstand my intentions and paint a highly inaccurate picture of me, as do most people. I take responsibility for this, I absolutely do not trust anyone except my friends and maybe a couple family members, and as such I am quite closed off.

None of this is helped by the fact that I have zero interest in ever starting a family. I may simply need to learn what type of women is suitable for me because I think the "normies" (ie majority of women) will never work.

Last edited: