Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll: what is a definition of slut to you?

Is a.

• Where she dresses loosely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where she sleeps with a lot of guys.

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Both.

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women aren't as air headed as they look they are perfectly aware male attention is a currency attracted by their physicality

When I was younger I could never understand why women were so obsessed with their weight and outfits as I have gotten older its made a lot more sense their value is almost entirely derived from their appearance wether they care to admit it or not

The first thing a woman will say to another woman upon meeting her is " oh wow you look great " or " love your outfit"

Even if they are both dressed like wh0res they wil say this because they are subtly acknowledging they are playing the same game

--------------------------------------------------------------

If a woman dresses like a lady she knows she's not going to get anywhere near the Level of male attention she would if she was showing some cleavage or bum

She will inevitably lose her chance against women who are more sexually appealing

this is why women dress so provocatively at its core its too compete with other women for attention it doesn't necessarily mean she is a Sloot

But there's a very very fine line between attracting attention and submitting to it , the Sloots will usually go home with anyone with a touch of game and thats when guys " get lucky "

It must be a hard task for a woman to manage all of this attention

I would like to be an attractive woman for a week I think it would be a hell of an eye opener
You seriously have NO idea, lol. It would be quite the education in real abundance certainly. Yes it can be a great deal to manage, especially if you manage it with grace & class. To me a s l u t is a woman who is sexually available to many men in an indiscriminate way. She also is known by reputation because of her indiscretion.

As far as mode of dress, there are ways to dress very sexy without dressing slutty. You show off only one asset (legs, bust, bare arms,) and never more than 1 at a time. You can wear clothing that fits well & shows off your shape without showing anything fleshy at all. It leaves something to the imagination and that is provocative. A slut simply lets it all hang out and doesn’t understand the provocative elegance I am talking about.

Last week I went out for a glass of wine and a dance or two to showcase a friend of mine for the ladies. I wore a fitted short sleeve mock turtleneck dress that is long to my ankle. It has a modest kick slit in the back so I can move easily. I’ve had this dress 30 years. It is solid milk chocolate brown. It shows off my shape but reveals nothing. No flesh at all but a flash of lower leg here & there.

I get attention no matter what I wear because my figure, face and hair are attractive. I’ve never needed to flaunt my body for attention, although it’s pretty obvious I have a great figure irrespective of what I wear. This garners better types of attention if that makes sense.

The way you dress communicates things about who you are, it’s a form of self expression. Wise women are acutely aware of this and wrap themselves accordingly; and deal with the attention accordingly.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@pipeman84 what´s your definition?
The classic definition is a woman who has casual sex or uses her sexuality (not necessarily intercourse) for various personal gains (monetary, social status, career, etc).

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously have NO idea, lol. It would be quite the education in real abundance certainly. Yes it can be a great deal to manage, especially if you manage it with grace & class. To me a s l u t is a woman who is sexually available to many men in an indiscriminate way. She also is known by reputation because of her indiscretion.

As far as mode of dress, there are ways to dress very sexy without dressing slutty. You show off only one asset (legs, bust, bare arms,) and never more than 1 at a time. You can wear clothing that fits well & shows off your shape without showing anything fleshy at all. It leaves something to the imagination and that is provocative. A slut simply lets it all hang out and doesn’t understand the provocative elegance I am talking about.

Last week I went out for a glass of wine and a dance or two to showcase a friend of mine for the ladies. I wore a fitted short sleeve mock turtleneck dress that is long to my ankle. It has a modest kick slit in the back so I can move easily. I’ve had this dress 30 years. It is solid milk chocolate brown. It shows off my shape but reveals nothing. No flesh at all but a flash of lower leg here & there.

I get attention no matter what I wear because my figure, face and hair are attractive. I’ve never needed to flaunt my body for attention, although it’s pretty obvious I have a great figure irrespective of what I wear. This garners better types of attention if that makes sense.

The way you dress communicates things about who you are, it’s a form of self expression. Wise women are acutely aware of this and wrap themselves accordingly; and deal with the attention accordingly.

Yea I can imagine as I have started moving my perspective of game from my own frame and into that of my targets

I am starting to think about how she perceives the world , it must be a fvcking nightmare because you kind of have to position yourself as bait to get a man you would like

But in doing so you kind of have to be a little bit universal to all men and you will also attract all kinds of men most of which you probably aren't going to be interested in

Also men are impatient so tell me how the hell do you balance

figuring him out , showing interest AND playing hard to get ?

I mean as a man I can just go an approach whoever I fancy she has to either reject me or give me something to work with there's no real grey area like yea she can play hard to get but I would just take that as low-medium interest anyway and probably move onto the next

How do attractive women manage to entertain and assess 100's of options? like aren't you worried about missing out on a guy that could be really really good for you ? just too entertain a fvckboy ?

Is it literally a case of whoever shouts the loudest or whoever is most present in your life ?