"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Poll on Head, Neck, B-J, etc.

How old were you when you got your first B-J?

  • 13-

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 14

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 15

    Votes: 10 41.7%
  • 18+

    Votes: 7 29.2%

  • Total voters
    24

CamaroMike

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Gaithersburg, Maryland
How old were you when you got your first one-
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
17, but it's not an option on the poll...
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
what kind of poll is this?? the options aren't even complete..... I think it is entirely possible that some people DID get their first when they were 16 or 17.... but that could just be me and my crazy idea....
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
what do you mean by neck?

15, but it doesnt matter b/c it was bad, i felt like i was at home watchin tv with my fly unbuttoned
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I think its funny how ive had sex but havent gotten head.:confused:
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I think its funny how ive had sex but havent gotten head.:confused:
you dont ask you dont recieve...

unless you have an awsome girl;)
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
14... This is the most ****ed up thing that ever happened to me... i just have to tell the story.

This was summer after 8th grade. I was chillin at home on the computer or something, and I got a phone call from one of my friends who I skateboarded with alot but never actually chilled with, and heres how the conversation went.

T- Hey M, theres this girl here who wants to suck your ****.

M- Huh???

T- No joke.

M- Who?

T- Well you dont know her, and she doesnt know you, but she has seen you and she wants to suck your ****.

M- So.. is she like a cow or deformed or what?

T- No, actually she looks good.

M- So is she the Queen of slvts or what?

T- Nope, this girl has never done anything like this at all. I don't even think she has made out with a guy...

M-wtf? Why..?? (I found it all especially hard to believe as I had absolutely NO confidence, and didnt exactly have girls swarming over me at the time... this was in the prime of my dirty skater days.)

T- Just come meet up with us, you'll see.

So I went and met up with them, and the girl was actually pretty good looking. I'd say she was a 7. Still, I didn't believe that she was just going to suck my ****. T asked if I wanted to smoke some pot, and thinking that it would make the ****sucking that much better, I agreed. I smoked waaaaay too much. I was ridiculously stoned. So me and the girl went somewhere private, and as promised, she sucked my ****. I was loving it, but then after like 5 minutes I was just confused. It was the best feeling ever, yet I still didn't even feel like I was about to cvm. She must have sucked for almost 15 minutes before she got tired and I gave up. Before, I was afraid that I was going to cvm before her lips even made contact! I was so embarassed. The whole reason I couldn't do it was because I was so wasted off of the marijuana. Some of you guys will know what I am talking about. When you get that stoned, it is just about impossible to complete the act.

So, if I hadn't smoked pot this would have been one of the greatest experiences in my life. A no-strings-attached BJ...

It's pretty much guaranteed that this girl told some of her friends, and they probably told some other people. Oh well. Maybe not... she was embarassed too because she thought she was doing something wrong.
 

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Originally posted by drixsa
what do you mean by neck?
Yeah, who calls it neck??
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
What do you tell you g/f (or whomever)? "Are you gonna neck me or what?" Or, "how about some neckin' tonight?"
What if someone flips you a bird? You yell "neck me?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Your poll results are f*cked man. I think the vast majority of guys would either say 16 or 17.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
over here in Miami everyone calls giving head breaking neck.

"so I heard you were breaking neck the other day..."
 
Top