"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Poll: How has your lay count been in the COVID era?

How has your lay count been in the COVID era?

  • So high that I have to turn down offers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HIgh enough that I'm satisfied

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • OK, but not as much as I would like

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Starting to feel hard up

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I've been as incelibate as Pepe the Frog

    Votes: 6 40.0%

  • Total voters
    15

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
i would be absolutely amazed if anyone's is higher than "ok"

Lets face it social circles across the world have been all but decimated over the last 18 months

Swipe app conversion rates are poor probably less 2% of matches for most guys will actually convert / be suitable for sex

Night game & cold approach has been decimated by lockdowns and scaremongering

Not sure where else the lays are coming from i think you just need to take what you can get
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I have not added to my notch count since the pandemic started.

However, I have had sex with multiple women since the pandemic started because of women who were in my life prior to the pandemic. Frequency of sex has been ok.

Lets face it social circles across the world have been all but decimated over the last 18 months
Not sure if this is true. I would think social circle would still be one of the best ways to get laid in a pandemic era. Nevertheless, social circles have been weakening for decades.

Swipe app conversion rates are poor probably less 2% of matches for most guys will actually convert / be suitable for sex
Swipe apps are a waste of time for most men, even when there is not a pandemic going on.

Night game & cold approach has been decimated by lockdowns and scaremongering
Yes, true. Good luck trying to do approaches with masks on in a grocery store. I think fewer people have been going to the mall. I've not been to a traditional enclosed mall since the pandemic started. I have been to a big box store in an outdoor strip mall. At least they were open. Night game was likely worse off than that.

Liquor stores had the potential to be a more active than normal pickup venue during the pandemic, but even in a liquor store, you're still coping with the masks and scaremongering issue.

The only viable approach mechanism has been outdoor approaching. Only a small subset of men can do that in normal times and an even smaller one can do it in pandemic times.
 
Top