"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Poll: Are you a Metrosexual?

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Re: YO!

Originally posted by Rollo
Fellas,

Relax.

I was just asking what you Dons thought about a term that describes a Metrosexual.

Me personally, I have been living on my own for about three years with no roommate an I will tell you this much It seems now that I am older I care a lot more about my appearance than when I was twenty-two. I did date this girl who would give me manicures.( Damn I miss that girl!! ) and I can honestly tell you, Jordan and Dr. J were RIGHT. They make your hands feel GOOD. No Bull*hit. Keeping your apartment or crib clean is a must. I've been able to bring a brawd back here and eventhough my spot wasn't the cleanest they still felt comfortable. I've gotten better at it because I hate coming home after slavin at the job to unwashed dishes and a disgusting bathroom.

I know a little about fashion but not enough to spur a debate. I don't spend an hour looking in the mirror before I step out. I don't live for shopping. Hell, when I go to the mall I park literally at the closest entrance to where I'm going inside. I get what I want and I get the F out. I'm going to get off the fence and conclude this poll by saying Metrosexuals are nothing but guys who are so self-absorbed that they extend themselves in other areas while neglecting to use the tools they are ready have. Brains and good looks. Oh..BTW, I don't believe Cary Grant was gay, but....
I'm a proud metrosexual atleast.... I match clothes, I use colours appropriately, same with shoes. Hair and clothes are done in match after what I'm doing/going too. I have no problems using a hider to cover up if I have something that shouldn't be seen I also have no problem using a faint layer of lipgloss to get sensual, fresh and tasty lips... Good products is the only way to go if you want healthy skin and hair.... and so forth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top