Polish HB5 I Met at the GYM IS GONNA FLAKE!!! Don't call HB5-6 HB8

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
First of all. People like Marvin Gaye need to stop calling every girl an HB8 ok.
That girl that he posted is clearly a 6 out of 10 at best. If he can call that girl an HB8 then I will call my Polish chick I met at the gym at HB9 then.

If you recall from my previous thread, I was going around the gym
asking girls "So do you come here often"?

and I met a HB5 Polish chick in the process who agreed to go out with me on Friday.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195456

It is now Friday, and I texted her, "Lets meet at so and so"
and she has not responded to my text.

It looks like I will be alone on Friday night, much like that guy Marvin Gaye who cannot
get that HB6 he claims to be an HB8.

Sigh, should I go clubbing tonight instead? BS **!*!*!!*

I SHOULD HAVE DID MORE APPROCHES AND TRIPLE BOOKED/QUADRIPLE BOOK FOR THE NIGHT

then statistically I have a better chance.

BOOK 4 or 5 for one night.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rating scale is really up to your own taste. There is no standardized rating scale on how a woman looks. "If she has a cute face +2, nice ass? +3"

NO! If you think in your mind she's a HB(WHATEVER) then that's her in your mind.

P.S. How low can you stoop to start a thread to flame someone from another thread? -Rep

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took this guy serious until I read the username. Why is he still here?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Go out and have a good time. Bag more btches.

2. Don't worry about other dudes females when you can't even get yours in line.

3. Have standards, Why the hell do you want to go out with a HB5. HB5's are what you bring to the house at 3am when you are drunk as hell.

4. Make sure you got multiple plans.. Always

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
1. Go out and have a good time. Bag more btches.

2. Don't worry about other dudes females when you can't even get yours in line.

3. Have standards, Why the hell do you want to go out with a HB5. HB5's are what you bring to the house at 3am when you are drunk as hell.

4. Make sure you got multiple plans.. Always

Thanks PrettyBoyAJ, you are a great help, and not quick to judge me like others.

No Girl Above HB5 will talk to me, its not like I have a choice,
and even getting a HB5 is hard, she is flaking on me now after
saying we would go out on Friday.

Most hb3-5s wont even talk to me. Im so serious.

P.S. I think this is a legimate 8.5:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522505_10150991445146998_874773841_n.jpg

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Update
======

Polish chick just texted me back saying that she has some bullsh*t work to do tonight.

I will go clubbing instead and post a full report back on my clubbing adventures.

Anyone got suggestions?

Tell me what to do and I will do it verbatim.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Update
======

Polish chick just texted me back saying that she has some bullsh*t work to do tonight.

I will go clubbing instead and post a full report back on my clubbing adventures.

Anyone got suggestions?

GSP you need to take your trollololing skills and use them on POF. Make up 'dating' stories and copy and paste them to the hottest chicks asking for 'advice'. the more insanely idiotic they sound the more these chicks reply trying to 'help'. Post some questions on the forums there too. I'm telling you you'll be an all star in no time.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Update
======

Anyone got suggestions?

Ask them if they come there often. Then say, "You'll come here often." And point at your crotch. Then give a sly grin. And then point at your crotch again.

JumpOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Ask them if they come there often. Then say, "You'll come here often." And point at your crotch. Then give a sly grin. And then point at your crotch again.
^This or ask her if she wants to go halfsies on a baby.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha - dude throw out the ratings scale for freedom and a much nicer life / more beautiful women...why?

HB 8-10 - Ohhh MMMM GGGG she's so HOT I'd better not f*ck it up, lots of pressure

HB 6 - meh I'm not even going to put in any effort because she isn't worth it

HB 3 - Oh GOD, OH GOD WHYYY WHYYY WHYYY did I doooo that???

It's useless except for trying to get props from friends / internet people.....

that scale f*cked me for a while. Now they are either a yes or a no (with regards to looks.

Love's Orphan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roissy had a post a few years back about the rating scale. He posted 10 pics, one for each degree and let the readers rate the ladies. Then he compared the readers ratings with his own. It came out that most people agree more or less on the top and bottom three ( 1 2 3 and 8 9 10).