Police

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my best friends recently became a state trooper, before he entered the academy he would approach chicks every now and then and have ok success, well the other day i hung out with him and it was insane, i watched him randomly start talking with chicks who were 10's throughout the night he got 5 different numbers. I asked him what happened to him and he told me that becoming a cop was the best thing that ever happened to him he said its easy to talk to chicks now because every day he randomly has to approach people to tell them a) they are under arrest b) someone important to them has died or been killed c) they are getting a speeding ticket, so he is approaching people under very hostile circumstances. Does anyone have any idea how to go through this type of transformation without going through the process to be a cop!?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant really compare any other line of work with police work..

Just follow The System, it teaches the same thing.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cops can pull mad amounts of women, so can firefighters.

Cops and firefighters have the whole power/protector archetype going on for them without saying one word or having to prove anything - it's socially ingrained to women and they accept it.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suppose a lesser extent would be to work in sales, BUT it's all in the frame of mind. You can be a great car salesman or hostage negotiator and fail miserably with women.

car501

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the attitute. It's the uniform. Trust me. I've been on a police force for 7 years.I'm a little above average in looks. I go to a club and I have to strive to get with women just like the rest of us here. When I work and stop at a store (i.e 7-11) to get a soda, the women who work there will talk my ear off, if I let them, some even get the nerve up to do KINO on me while I'm there. I can go into the same store off duty and if they dont recognize me,I'm treated like the average customer. I carry myself the same way, all the time, weather I'm working or not. I have the same personality.I have a friend I work with and we go to clubs/bars together sometimes. We have to work to be social with women just like anyone else who is there. Neither one of us have women coming up to us right away, or are able to just stand back and wait for a women to come over. The difference, is the uniform.
One time, my friend and I work working inside a large shopping mall in our area. We went to a store for a customer fight. When my partner and I were walking in, a woman (HB9) just looked up from the clothing she was looking at and did a double take. I heard her say under her breath " I see what I want for Christmas." and she smiled at me.
Though that kind of comment makes me feel good, I can bet $1000 that if she saw me in a club, she wouldn't have said that, so up front, who knows, maybe she's that kind of person, but I doubt it. I carry myself the same in uniform as out. Women see the uniform and I think that sturs something in them.IMHO

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the whole uniform theory would only apply if he tells these girls that he is a policeman before getting their numbers or if they already know. Does he?

I can see that his explanation since he HAS had a lot more one-on-one encounters and so feels less inhibited talking to people like that.

It could also be that now he's a policeman. He's got a career, and a good one at that (that he likes). So he's happy. And it naturally shows.

Alexi

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Its all boils down to his mindframe. In the first post it said his friend approaches women, the other cop was talking about women approaching him. The uniform helps with people approaching you, but to get to the point of approaching the women has nothing to do with the uniform. Its simply the fact that he approaches so many people for his job that his mind doesnt waste time conjuring crazy realities when it comes to approaching women. Start talking to random people and not just fine women and soon approaching people will be eazy.

borntoblossom

Reaction score
Police officers’ success with women has a lot to do with society’s perception of the police force. In some Eastern European countries, people admit that the police has authority, but no prestige. Thus, the common opinion is pretty much that cops are just stupid people who can’t do anything in life, so they join the force…

A girl friend of mine was dating a cop and although the guy was great looking she was embarrassed to tell people what he did for a living. :rolleyes:

So if being a cop is a turnon in the US, where the police has both prestige and authority, it can be a big turnoff in other countries...

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if the rozzers have the same affect here in the UK.

If you're a policeman you're pretty much disliked by everyone apart from old women. But there is still alot of respect for them.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically it is this. Those in the military or police service are seen as society's physically alpha males. They PROTECT (girls like that) , Cops/Military men usually have a macho attitude which emphasizes masculinity (girls like that), The men are willing to sacrifice their lives to save another (girls like that.) However, they only associate this ONLY when the men are wearing uniforms which indicate and symbolize power and authority which is the basic alpha requirement.

Alpha wolves of a wolf pack are usually the biggest and have the most threatening looking face out there. All other males except 1 or 2 in the pack have the same aggressiveness but the alpha is always the biggest because he's well fed and willing to risk his entire life just to stay on top.. however being on top always means greater risk of the first to be killed.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha maleness is sometimes defined within a narrow context: it's what rung you occupy within the relatively small structure of men that you are closely associated with. Is a traffic cop who hands out speeding tickets an alpha male compared to an FBI agent who gets to pump lead into bad guys?

If you look at any stereotypical cop show, the hero is always the detective with a bad attitude, who defies the orders of his fat downtown boss, and is threatened with the removal of his badge and handgun. Invariably, that happens, "the book" is "thrown" at him, and the hero goes after the bad guys anyways. Why? Because of the inherent male qualities that drive him toward achievement.

In doing so, he places himself at the apex of the police hierarchy. He's gone outside of the box and climbed on its roof. The whole structure is then redefined as just a means to try to shackle and tame the natural cop with rules and regulations and empty status symbols like badges and uniforms.

The writers of these plots understand that the male can never be truly alpha so long as he's a thoroughly regulated instrument of the state. Notice how the hero always wears plain clothing when he catches the bad guy. The uniforms arrive on the scene afterward to do the routine work.

The real enemy of the alpha male cop hero isn't the bad guy he's trying to chase down. Usually that bad guy is just as alpha, and a good part of the audience roots for him to win, if he has any redeeming qualities, and doesn't do anything really nasty like hurt children. The real enemy is the other cop who follows all the rules, whines about the hero getting in the way of his proper investigation, and uses underhanded tactics to undermine the hero's success.

The outlaw and the cop are, in a way, the same character. It's like an internal struggle between two parts of the male psyche, portrayed as two characters. That's why the criminal says cheesy crap like "You cop, you need me. You can't exist without me! "

heater528

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with alot of the above posts, i know girls who know him and they say its sexy what he does. However these chicks in the clubs or bars have no clue what he does. He gets pretty pissed off when i tell people what he does because he doesnt want people comming up to him while hes off duty with their problems. I just found it interesting how having a job like that can transform someones attitude and behavior, and it reafirms pretty much everything this site preaches.