Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Police Shoot Dog

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The guy was blasting music during a dangerous standoff situation. He was much closer to the police cars and such than he needed to be.

He was being a purposeful nuisance, and it's a shame that the dog had to pay the price. His actions are of the guy that keeps pushing the limit until he finally gets punished, only for him to turn around and claim victim status.

One only needs to watch the video to note the armored carrier and all of the others videotaping who did not get handcuffed.
I can see you don't understand the full story...the guy was being handcuffed for "obstructing justice" because he walked with his dog on a "long leash" according to police, and was recording them.

He was extremely cooperative, I don't see how anybody could have been on the police's side.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Actually you dont understand the full story OP.

First let me say that I feel very sorry for the dog, that I dont fault the police, and that the owner is an idiot.

First he blasts music in a crime scene and doesnt act too cooperative when asked to lower it. Then he decides its a good idea to walk his big rottweiler near police cruisers while video taping them. Why in the world did the dog need to leave the car?

Clearly something serious is going on that the police are handling, but that fool thought itd be wise to bring his big dog out and then agitate the police further by taping them. The guy then doesnt secure his car in the vehicle before getting arrested and it makes a lunge towards him and the officers.

I cant blame the police on this one.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Actually you dont understand the full story OP.

First let me say that I feel very sorry for the dog, that I dont fault the police, and that the owner is an idiot.

First he blasts music in a crime scene and doesnt act too cooperative when asked to lower it. Then he decides its a good idea to walk his big rottweiler near police cruisers while video taping them. Why in the world did the dog need to leave the car?

Clearly something serious is going on that the police are handling, but that fool thought itd be wise to bring his big dog out and then agitate the police further by taping them. The guy then doesnt secure his car in the vehicle before getting arrested and it makes a lunge towards him and the officers.

I cant blame the police on this one.
You're an idiot.

Simply Google this and read the news stories. The guy was walking his dog and video taping a police scene. They could have simply told him to turn off the camera, but no, they arrest him.

Let's walk through some alternatives since you say the owner is an idiot...

First, let's say he puts his dog in the car and rolls up the windows. He has to turn on his car while the police are walking over to him, which probably looks like he's trying to flee the scene, which would result in him getting pulled from his car or chased by cops, both situations would probably result in the dog coming into the passenger's seat and doing the same thing.

Second, when the dog is threatening the cops they could have done several things:

1. Use a taser. Seriously, don't all cops have these things on them these days?

2. Release the owner so he can calm the dog and secure it.

3. There were several officers, they could have surrounded the dog while one officer could grab and subdue it.

4. They could have simply fired NEAR the dog to scare it and keep it away.

But no, they decide to shoot the dog 4 times and let it writhe in pain rather than finish it off.

I repeat, you are an idiot.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao....I disagree with you so you get emotional and start your post with an insult? Where did I insult you with my last post? Oh thats right, I didnt. Dont be a child about this. Read the damn story.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/police-shoot-dog_n_3530990.html

Every story including that one indicates the guy was blasting music in a crime scene. That along with crossing into a police perimeter with a big dog while video taping them lead to his arrest.

He was being a jerk the whole time.

The only idiots here are the dog owner, and you...the kid who refuses to read the story for what it is. Stop being so damn emotional because a dog got shot. IT WAS THE OWNERS FAULT.

Get over it kid. Certain cops do WAY worse things in this country. And let me break down your points.

1. Tasing dogs doesnt work a lot of the time. Look it up. It can make them a LOT more aggressive. Do cops tase someone who has a weapon like a knife? No they shoot them. And a dog has powerful jaws which are clearly weapons.

2. Release the owner? Cops are trained to react to threats. How do they know the dog would give them time to release its owner and not just bite anyone?

3. That might work with people, but I guess you dont know how strong and powerful a Rottie's jaws are.

4. Um...dogs dont understand that guns are dangerous the way people do. Firing near it could very well make it angrier and get someone bitten.

Grow some balls kid. An animal is dead...but its the owners fault.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Yay! In 2009 I had an incident with police. Basically, when you encounter them you realize you're trash. You're guilty if you encounter them. Long story short, in summer 2010 sick of American feminism, I moved to Russia.

Fast forward two years, Gerard Depardieu followed the trend I set, of which I am very proud!

Here police do not mess with people or dogs.

I've ran from police on a car chase while drunk, they got us, threw us on the ground, beat us up a little. The next day I was driving again, $500 solved the problem. Man, in USA I'd get a life sentence and probably get shot or something.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Yay! In 2009 I had an incident with police. Basically, when you encounter them you realize you're trash. You're guilty if you encounter them. Long story short, in summer 2010 sick of American feminism, I moved to Russia.

Fast forward two years, Gerard Depardieu followed the trend I set, of which I am very proud!

Here police do not mess with people or dogs.

I've ran from police on a car chase while drunk, they got us, threw us on the ground, beat us up a little. The next day I was driving again, $500 solved the problem. Man, in USA I'd get a life sentence and probably get shot or something.
This does not really directly address the story at all.

It just shows us that you can pay a fine in Russia after drunk driving, and then be let back on the streets and behind the wheel again to potentially kill yourself or someone else.

In the US youd rightfully have points and a revocation of your license for driving drunks and evading arrest on top of that. However, from what Ive read online, it seems Russia doesnt allow any alcohol in the body if you are to drive. So Im thinking those cops or someone else didnt follow protocol.

Either way, your post had the opposite effect than what you intended. Instead of highlighting overzealous USA cops, it highlights overly lax Russian cops who let a serious crime go without much punishment. I hope you dont still drink and drive. Its beyond me why people even try that.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
But there are no morons who shoot a dog here, or shoot a wheel chair man, or just shoot someone. Shooting is a last resort for police. They would much rather beat you up, and they know how to do it right. But usually confrontations with police end with words.

How do I get away from jail, and license suspension? Bribe. Yea. But that's not the point. There was no crazy chase through LA, with pit maneuvers, and shots fired. They followed, and boxed us in, without banging bumpers. Opened the door, drugged us on the ground, and beat us up with feet and fists, not hard. They had batons, and guns, and electric shockers.

See the difference?

In USA, they'd get behind their door and draw guns, and shoot you if you don't act right.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This does not really directly address the story at all.

It just shows us that you can pay a fine in Russia after drunk driving, and then be let back on the streets and behind the wheel again to potentially kill yourself or someone else.

In the US youd rightfully have points and a revocation of your license for driving drunks and evading arrest on top of that. However, from what Ive read online, it seems Russia doesnt allow any alcohol in the body if you are to drive. So Im thinking those cops or someone else didnt follow protocol.

Either way, your post had the opposite effect than what you intended. Instead of highlighting overzealous USA cops, it highlights overly lax Russian cops who let a serious crime go without much punishment. I hope you dont still drink and drive. Its beyond me why people even try that.
Do a simple YouTube search of "police innocent", you'll find plenty of videos that show off how great cops are. This specific example is just one that pisses off animal rights activists instead of human rights activists.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Back on topic...

1. Cops aren't allowed to fire warning shots to scare people or animals. Warning shots put others in danger.

2. Once the animal attacks and, for example, latches onto someone's leg and starts thrashing around, how are you supposed to shoot it without endangering the victim?

Sadly, you have to act before it bites anyone.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
1. Cops aren't allowed to fire warning shots to scare people or animals. Warning shots put others in danger.
In USA, I assume they are not allowed, although I don't know for sure.

In Russia they are allowed to fire warning shots, next thing is to hit arms, legs, fatal shootings are rare and are restricted to when it is really necessary. But, things don't even f'cking get to weapons drawn, they have AKM-74s, nobody wants to mess with that. Police here f'cking talk you into acting normal and respecting the law, and if that don't work, which is rather rare, because reason works wonders in this country, things do get physical. Forget batons, and tazers, physical as in Sambo. Batons and tazers are for extreme cases, where the guy is really nuts.

And one more important thing, in USA you are a f'cking subject. There are no subjects in Russia.

Mike32ct said:
2. Once the animal attacks and, for example, latches onto someone's leg and starts thrashing around, how are you supposed to shoot it without endangering the victim?
I really don't know a single case where police shot an animal in Russia. It would outrage the people. I do know cases where police come to a call, and there was dog in the house, so they leave, as to not cause trouble.

In drakonian USA uncle sam got the big fat dildo up everyone's butt. Like I said, you are f'cking guilty if police approach you. If you talk to them wrong or look at them wrong you gonna get in trouble. Tell me that I'm wrong? Go head! You can't really, cuz I'm right about it.

In Russia, you could call a f'cking number on a patrol car, dispatch, and ask for a super wiser to come over if you think police are violating your rights. Police have to film you if they make an arrest, else they get in trouble.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Im glad youre enjoying Russia bro. I think the rest of us in America are enjoying our freedoms and economy better than folks in Russia. More people try to come to the west than go to the east, so that says a lot.

And with the huge Neo Nazi problem in Russia and other countries in Europe, I wouldnt be so quick to say how awesome the police are there. They dont seem to have the best handle on their criminal elements. Not saying the US has the best handle of its perps, but that we wouldnt have facists running around like that.

Each country has its own issues, but ill take my American freedoms over anything. Theres a reason Russia always ranks lower than a lot of countries when it comes to international human rights rankings.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
There were so many alternatives to shooting that dog.
He reached for the collar and the dog went for his hand. He reacted and shot it.

Put yourself in his position - rottweiler = you'd be damn cautious too, if not you're a bloody fool.

Owners fault. End of.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
He reached for the collar and the dog went for his hand. He reacted and shot it.

Put yourself in his position - rottweiler = you'd be damn cautious too, if not you're a bloody fool.

Owners fault. End of.
Still doesn't explain why none of those dumbasses had the common sense to use a taser.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Still doesn't explain why none of those dumbasses had the common sense to use a taser.
Give a man the option between pulling a gun and pulling a tazer?

Gun every time. Gives them a feeling of power/ control.

Besides - the amount of police activity there indicates some serious sh1t AKA DANGER = guntime

Last edited: