Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poland bans abortions

U

user43770

I'm definitely a right-wing conservative - far right, even - but abortion is an issue that I've never really cared about.

I consider myself a right-wing realist. I don't like abortion, but at the same time I see that the world is already overpopulated.

There are only so many natural ecosystems that we humans can destroy. We're undoubtedly the most successful parasite to ever exist.

Granted, I'm obviously not very religious. I was raised in the church and have respect for TRUE Christians (not the fly-by-night ones looking for eternity), but I'm not there currently.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely a right-wing conservative - far right, even - but abortion is an issue that I've never really cared about.

I consider myself a right-wing realist. I don't like abortion, but at the same time I see that the world is already overpopulated.

There are only so many natural ecosystems that we humans can destroy. We're undoubtedly the most successful parasite to ever exist.

Granted, I'm obviously not very religious. I was raised in the church and have respect for TRUE Christians (not the fly-by-night ones looking for eternity), but I'm not there currently.
I remember Bill Maher (I think) saying a long time ago, about abortion/euthanasia/capital punishment: "I'm pro-death across the board. Whatever keeps the freeway moving faster."

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what its like living in Poland?
I spent five days last November in Warsaw. It was a pretty good experience overall. Ended up having my own Thanksgiving there. All the food was very cheap. Drinks mostly were cheap too except at the Hard Rock. Poland in general is the cheapest place I went in Europe outside of Moldova/Romania.

Good public transport, tactical shops if you are into that thing are everywhere now and being active duty at the time I had to go in, English/Irish pubs showing all the matches, a kickass cigar/whiskey bar, Christmas markets start popping up (this time of year) and it felt good supporting the locals who set up their stands outside in the cold air. I'd definitely go back but to explore the rest of the country.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A top female MMA fighter (I really think women should not try to be like men, but I guess this is like lionesses fighting). She Really wants to have children, but at 33 time is runnin out for her. It's a Man's sport, but I guess she got into it to be able to earn a livin (probably grew up poor). Her ex-fiance cheated on her (I'd be scared as sh!t she'd beat the fvck outta me). She Polish.
Yeh Joanna is a great fighter but her personality sucks. Been following her for a while now.