Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poland bans abortions

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Poland is part of gay club since the 90s. Gay parades are legal, USSR never freed Poland, Hitler was a savior, NATO nukes inside your country do not get you blown up the first 5 minutes of world war 3.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope Poland remains steadfast and the guys strong on this one. If females wanna be in charge of their bodies, then for christ sakes, get on birth control if they don't wanna get preggo. It's as simple as that.

Personally my 10yo son had to have a mandatory HPV shot before he could enter school, which outraged me. HPV has been shown to only cause cervical cancer in a very few percentage of females that get it and it doesn't affect males. And getting HPV shots that early, implies that kids will be sexual and also possibly promote promiscuity amongst the female population So if you're going to make it mandatory yet not make birth control mandatory, then there definitely something wrong with that logic IMO.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what its like living in Poland?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know what its like living in Poland?
I was living in there 10 years ago and it was great compared to most western europe london especially.

It rapidly deteriorated from the mid 10s till now, Im talking about most big cities however you dont get from women the same hostility you get in britain or spain.

Also husbands and fathers are not openly mocked as elsewhere.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was living in there 10 years ago and it was great compared to most western europe london especially.

It rapidly deteriorated from the mid 10s till now, Im talking about most big cities however you dont get from women the same hostility you get in britain or spain.

In which point it deteriorated? I have a group of Polak friends who I meet last summer in Dubrovnik and I was surprised at how nice and well spirits are those people.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your thoughts?
I'm generally against governments banning things. I'm sure you can still get one if you know the right people. Or just go to another country. Expensive but cheaper than raising a kid. That's my $.02.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In which point it deteriorated? I have a group of Polak friends who I meet last summer in Dubrovnik and I was surprised at how nice and well spirits are those people.
Dating mostly, I recall in the late 00s and early 10s it was night and day compared to england or spain while now despite still being much better its not as before.

Hypergamy is not on steroids but you can see it growing plus facebook and instagram are basically levelling the field there too.

The quality of people is still better than western europe however both when it comes of socializing and dating but also when it comes of dealing with public employees and traders.

Cant tell you much about second tier cities cause Im not attending any since years.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating mostly, I recall in the late 00s and early 10s it was night and day compared to england or spain while now despite still being much better its not as before.

Hypergamy is not on steroids but you can see it growing plus facebook and instagram are basically levelling the field there too.

The quality of people is still better than western europe however both when it comes of socializing and dating but also when it comes of dealing with public employees and traders.

Cant tell you much about second tier cities cause Im not attending any since years.
Very good point. Also most people tend to think that Polaks are very hostile and only drinks like Russians. I've heard some bullsh1t opinions.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting. Might put it on my bucket list for a visit.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Poland is not the same as it was 20 years ago, its rapidly becoming more and more SJW especially with the younger generations.

The women have gotten a lot more promiscuous and less conservative.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poland basically bans legal abortions which is met by heavy protesting.
"The ruling means abortions will only be allowed in instances of rape, incest or if there is a threat to the woman’s life."
Your thoughts?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-poland-protests-against-strict-abortion-laws
As a libertarian, I am generally pro-choice so I support the "right to privacy" from which the right to abortion derives. That said, a future, but still non-sentient, human is in the mix, so its interest in the debate needs to be respected. However, I do still hold that the right of a woman to sexual & reproductive agency is a cornerstone of a liberal (i.e., as in "liberty" not political polarity) society - even though such agency is the underlying reason why we are in a sexual clown world :mad: - and so I cannot fathom how such a liberal society could countenance a raped woman being forced to bear the product of the unselected sexual partner's seed. And indeed, such a society would allow any low-value man the ability to sire children with the most desirable woman he could get his hands on to forcibly inject his seed into (even if the price he would pay for such injection could be mean life in prison - which would result in even MORE of a sexual clown world.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a libertarian, I am generally pro-choice so I support the "right to privacy" from which the right to abortion derives. That said, a future, but still non-sentient, human is in the mix, so its interest in the debate needs to be respected. However, I do still hold that the right of a woman to sexual & reproductive agency is a cornerstone of a liberal (i.e., as in "liberty" not political polarity) society - even though such agency is the underlying reason why we are in a sexual clown world :mad: - and so I cannot fathom how such a liberal society could countenance a raped woman being forced to bear the product of the unselected sexual partner's seed. And indeed, such a society would allow any low-value man the ability to sire children with the most desirable woman he could get his hands on to forcibly inject his seed into (even if the price he would pay for such injection could be mean life in prison - which would result in even MORE of a sexual clown world.
It's simple. Death penalty for rape proven beyond doubt. Abortion still banned.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A top female MMA fighter (I really think women should not try to be like men, but I guess this is like lionesses fighting). She Really wants to have children, but at 33 time is runnin out for her. It's a Man's sport, but I guess she got into it to be able to earn a livin (probably grew up poor). Her ex-fiance cheated on her (I'd be scared as sh!t she'd beat the fvck outta me). She Polish.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm ambivalent about it, I know most people should just die and stop being a parasite, and preventing certain people to procreate would be a boon.

but I just think it would be better to prevent the pregnancy then try to abort, not only the cost but also the personel used in doing it on a female whim is annoying, worse still is places who goverment pay for it, goverments never banking it and let the woman pay for it and not being cheaper would be better

but considerating how the world pop is getting old, I don't doubt they are doing this so they get more children to support the whole system.

remember guys the whole system works on fresh blood, when the number of fresh blood is lower each year, it thend to affect the system, and then the system will try to "fix" that, pretty much trying to fix a problem they created like always

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what made you change your political views?