Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF won't let me send messages to ANYONE anymore

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

This is a POF question but don't know where else to turn.

Basically today I noticed:

a) I can no longer send messages to anyone new ("you are not allowed to contact this user") with 10 users in a row, including a few I was just testing

b) The messages however do turn up on the sent folder but all show as Unread

c) Girls I replied to show up as Unread even though one of them I saw was logged in and normally reads my messages promptly

d) Definitely I did not send 40 messages to new girls in one day which I heard there is a limit on. A lot of action I get is from the Meet Me with girls writing in.

What's going on, if I was blacklisted wouldn't they have just deleted my account?

I am an upgraded account maybe they intend to delete me after I expire?

All I've done is talk to a lot of girls and make a lot of dates (7 in the next 2 weeks) which I will go on.

I thought of contacting POF admin but did not want to draw attention to myself in case its just a technical glitch.

Thanks in advance guys.

Scormus

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you were hacked....though if you can still log in that's probably not the case. Sounds like a glitch.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are using the service within the guidelines, who cares if you draw attention to yourself.
I would want to know personally, what your account was compromised and someone is sending pictures of their testicles and deleting the evidence before they log out.

Yep, I'd contact admin and try to figure it out ASAP.

edit: samspade beat me to it...

SH

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More info

samspade said:
Maybe you were hacked....though if you can still log in that's probably not the case. Sounds like a glitch.
One of my dates confirmed she doesn't see my messages. Via a reply in the conversation inbox. They show as Unread in the Sent folder to her.

Just received a message from someone, I responded but same thing - it appears in the sent folder unread.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was some spiteful woman who I read deleted after saying "Yes" on Meet Me? Or a lady I chatted to and said I already had a lot of dates but I could squeeze her in, and she said "no thanks" complaining about me? Was also very active on "Meet Me" but don't see what's wrong with that?

None of that are site violations as far as I am aware!

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now...

Now I can't find my profile from Basic Search while not logged in. I can still log in though.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so if a woman goes b!tch!ng about you to the admin ,even if her argument is invalid (which usually is),your account gets deleted ?

FVCK THAT

why dont men bycott this faggot website? the owner proved that he is a cvnt-sucking eunuch when he made it free for women ,gave them privileges etc etc at the expense of the men on POF? plenty of faggots indeed

the modern man lacks pride and honor. they are SO alpha till they get hooked with the promise of a woman. then they become an omega, their judgement shrouded by the smell of a rutting vag!na. recent example is our dear bible belt. best example is my friend which was super alpha, now he is just barely a man.

recently i finally grew balls and quit hitting on the girls at work, fvck them, i can find better pray elsewhere.
have pride, give it up.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wrote to customer support. No response received. But everything seems back to normal. I can find myself in basic search when logged out now too.

I don't know if it was a glitch or a suspension while they investigated me.

Scormus

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women have a filter on.there, if you ever message someone that has looking for intimate encounter....it will prevent you from.messaging them. I think it expires after a given time. I messaged someone with looking for intimate encounter on their profile unknowingly, and was prevented from messaging women who had that filter in place. Any chance this is what it is?

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
Many women have a filter on.there, if you ever message someone that has looking for intimate encounter....it will prevent you from.messaging them. I think it expires after a given time. I messaged someone with looking for intimate encounter on their profile unknowingly, and was prevented from messaging women who had that filter in place. Any chance this is what it is?
Intimate Encounters are no longer an option so I don't see how that could have happened?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
so if a woman goes b!tch!ng about you to the admin ,even if her argument is invalid (which usually is),your account gets deleted ?

FVCK THAT
I don't think it's just that site, OKCupid, ok, I'm on there for the first time in a year or two, and starting back up, and getting a Lot of out-of-the-blue messages views etc. I message ONE girl (she started the convo btw) with, "that's naughty," after she said something kinda naughty, and she messages back "Excuse me??" as if I was being disrespectful, and lo and behold, I hardly EVER get messages now or views. It stopped RIGHT THERE...with this last hoe I only said, "that's naughty" or "sounds naughty" fvck I don't know exactly what I said, but something to that effect, to.

Seriously, it's as if, some dude (probably the one she complained to) came in there and limited my account after that, very harmless, accurate description of her last message to me.

I have other biatches on POF who keep asking me why I'm not on there, and "I just wanted to say 'hello' haven't seen you on in a while...blah blah" she's 36. I'm really not into that age atm. If I get hardup maybe, an "independent" executive. I don't want a "successful" woman. I want a controllable retard (almost) dame.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I quit using POF due to the age restriction and the fact that they nuked my last account. The more people leave the site, the better. I'm only using OKCupid now. I can message an 18 year old if I desire to.