Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Profile Rules & Tips

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep getting blocked from sending messages on pof. I get the "this user only accepts messages from certain users."

I think my biggest problem is the +/- 14 year age rule. I set my age to 36, which was stupid, because it won't let me message anyone 18-21. And after your profile has been up for two weeks, they won't let you change your age.

The pof creator has sent out messages saying he doesn't want guys using his site to try and find sex. LOL what a joke. That's the reason every guy is on there.

The site also screws over casual weed smokers, with the single question of 'yes I use drugs or no I don't." I think I put "sometimes" and I am getting blocked by women who set their mail to "no drug users." What a horrible joke it is to put weed and meth in the same category.

For my next profile, I am going to be 32 and never use "drugs." I think I may also have to put that I am looking for a serious relationship, too, just to keep from getting blocked by that criteria as well.

If anyone has input on getting around the pof blocks, I would be happy to hear it.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put 29, and it still seems to block me from most 19-year-olds. So far I have simply had zero success with PoF. I did get one girl from OKCupid whom I'm still dating, but that's about it. I think OKCupid is a better design, anyway, because it allows you to filter girls better (which in my case, is the main reason I go for online dating anyway).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my account just now. On the bright side, I think I can re-register with the same email now.

Another rule I will have in the future is never give out your number until you have hers first. It's just like real life. I guess guys tend to blow up phones with desperation, which is why women are so apprehensive to give out a number. I've had long conversations with women, sending naked pics back and forth over email. Then as soon as I have to get off pof and give them my number to text me, I never hear from them again.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My strategy so far (take it for what it's worth) is to ask the girl out within the first few rounds of messaging, and just give her my number when I ask her out, to make her more comfortable with me. If she's clever enough, she can even type it into google and find out more about me pretty easily.

My main problem is that the PoF girls don't even respond to my first message most of the time.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how every woman's profile says she is looking for a serious relationship, but within a few messages, we'll be into raunchy sex talk. LOL what a joke. Everything is the opposite of what it says.

For my next profile, I think I'm going to be looking for "the one" so I can 'sweep her off her feet.' I'm going to be so romantic, I will make myself puke.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just go to chat rooms and pretend ur 15?

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I keep getting blocked from sending messages on pof. I get the "this user only accepts messages from certain users."

I think my biggest problem is the +/- 14 year age rule. I set my age to 36, which was stupid, because it won't let me message anyone 18-21. And after your profile has been up for two weeks, they won't let you change your age.

The pof creator has sent out messages saying he doesn't want guys using his site to try and find sex. LOL what a joke. That's the reason every guy is on there.

The site also screws over casual weed smokers, with the single question of 'yes I use drugs or no I don't." I think I put "sometimes" and I am getting blocked by women who set their mail to "no drug users." What a horrible joke it is to put weed and meth in the same category.

For my next profile, I am going to be 32 and never use "drugs." I think I may also have to put that I am looking for a serious relationship, too, just to keep from getting blocked by that criteria as well.

If anyone has input on getting around the pof blocks, I would be happy to hear it.
***USE YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST PICTURES*** Flattering ones. EX: One at the gym, one at the beach, one in a suit, One doing some kindof sport or action.

Chicks want a mental picture (Pictures count more than a profile) of a guy who works out, dresses well, goes out and does sports, and or something exciting like skydiving. (Use as many as you have.)

* If a group pic make sure you are as tall or taller than those in the group or don't use the picture. Chicks judge your height compared to others and will think "liar" putting your height IE: 6ft.

Put your age at 28 or as low as you can pass for.

Never put you do drugs. Even if you do.

Lie about your height by 2 inches.

Say you are putting serious effort into finding a relationship.

Put "Long Term" for looking for.

LIE.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Because that would be illegal, sh!tface.

If you have problem with me wanting to fvck 21 y/o girls...you can go fvck yourself.
I don't have a problem in you chasing young girls mate. Relax. Pretend you're 21 if it's the law you're worried about. I don't care.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
I don't have a problem in you chasing young girls mate. Relax. Pretend you're 21 if it's the law you're worried about. I don't care.
My apologies. The age of consent is 17 in my state, but I honestly do avoid 17 and 18 years olds. I have met some fun 19-22 y/os tho.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have had my damn account deleted three times on POF so I said I'm done with it. You get into it with a chick on there or a chick finds out that you aren't going to "wine and dine" her all weekend without putting out some a.ss, and they go on there and report your profile.

All it takes is a chick to report you and you are automatically assumed guilty (deleted). Kind of reminds you of something else doesn't it? Oh yeah, false rape charges.

goodasitgets

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

POF is a sh1t site run like a dicatorship by the the owner. The owner got a bad rap as a hook up site so he made it more relationship and woman friendly. Women can talk about graphic sex in messages. If a guy mentions anything sexual, his account will get deleted. Smoking weed makes you stupid. Don't add anything drugs on your account to broaden your scope of women.

I would wait for a month before you create a new profile since you are still in the POF system. POF will ban your account if you delete an account then sign up again right away. Once you get banned, they will continue to ban each new account you create. Use a different email account when you sign up.

Don't lie about your age and height. POF already has your old details about yourself stored on their servers. If a woman calls you out for lying about your age, she will report you to POF and they will ban you from the site.

The age criteria is ridiculous but POF makes it really easy to get reported and banned by women. I would use other sites that where your age doesn't matter.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF creator is probably gay.

Plenty of women use it for sex too

Genius500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you have problem with me wanting to fvck 21 y/o girls....
The 21 y/o girls are trying to block old 39 y/o like you from messaging them.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood this fascination with girls in the 18-21 range. There are plenty of hot, young-looking women in their mid-late twenties, even early thirties.

Matter of fact, I stay away from girls younger than 24 yo. They are babies; total turn-off for me as they can't stimulate my mind one bit.

Fred789

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

1 you're an idiot
2 you're a lying sack of **** too
3 what woman would want that?

Never mind, probably every woman because that's what modern women go for. A lying *******. You call yourself bible belt which makes you another hypocritical so called christian.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let yee who have been forced to graze amongst the moo cows of any small midwestern town cast the first stone. Most of the women on pof my age look like they might eat me. It's not like being in a city, the closest of which to me is a 2-hour drive.

silencer

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Let yee who have been forced to graze amongst the moo cows of any small midwestern town cast the first stone. Most of the women on pof my age look like they might eat me. It's not like being in a city, the closest of which to me is a 2-hour drive.
Adjust your search to only thin women of different races and you won't see any land whales. If you get no results? Try athletic. If "Athletic" is all big girls? Then delete your account. Otherwise keep it active and hit up girls in areas you may go on vacation a week before you leave so you have some chicks to visit when on vacation to smash.

RacerEx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done POF for a couple of years and found exactly what I wanted and got what I deserved. It's a blast, really. Know yourself, and go. By the time I got to the point of meeting up, both of us were confirmed DTF. I did POF ladies serially for a couple of years and hit the reverse lottery with the love of my life who turned out to have emotional disorders (Cluster B) and, six months after the break-up, I'm still in a bit of shock, but life goes on. On-line dating is real life, accelerated. Real life is too slow!