"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

POF Profile Insanity's Secrets

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omerta

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
2
Location
Alberta, Canada
Was that an intentional error on the 'weather' in the message?

Your profiles good... are you actually writing a book or is that just bs?
 

Daily Insanity

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
6
Location
DJ Hell
I already wrote it. Waiting for "blank" to send me a letter. Can't disclose who or when.

Weather is spelled wether, it was intentional. It's a very little test to spot anal grammar horz.
 

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
2,749
Reaction score
72
Location
BEAST MODE [ON]
here's me.


and now im gone :D
 
Last edited:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
2,419
Reaction score
98
Location
Banned
Purefilth said:

You look like Vitaly Klitschko you online dating using beta, AFC, feminist supporting mangina!! No wonder none of the UK chicks respond to my pedestalizing intro email one liners! hahaha

You should instead be out hitting the streets of England Alpha sarging while slugging the feminists in the gut and posting field reports on it! LMAO
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
2,749
Reaction score
72
Location
BEAST MODE [ON]
Naughty Ninja said:
You look like Vitaly Klitschko you online dating using beta, AFC, feminist supporting mangina!! No wonder none of the UK chicks respond to my pedestalizing intro email one liners! hahahadoesnt matter what you say if you look this good;)

You should instead be out hitting the streets of England Alpha sarging while slugging the feminists in the gut and posting field reports on it! LMAO
:cry: :cry: :cry:


oh well:rolleyes:

It works for me:D

edit.
I dont have any pictures with a fighting face on.... maybe I should?

add a black eye

and bust up my pretty nose?
would that do me better???
 

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
192
Daily Insanity said:
Synergy, post your profile.
Maybe eventually, but not right now. Maybe i'll send you the profile after a few iterations. For now, I will stick to posting about it.

Sorry. I like keeping my exposure to a minimum
 

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,984
Reaction score
192
I have adjusted the profile description a little, but keep the same format. Oddly enough it does not seem that many women read it though, but I think some do based on the responses.

Status: One date in a few hours, two possible choices for later this evening, and a ton of back and forth messages with at least 5-6 different women. So far its working which is good news in an area where dating is more difficult to come by.

One other meet up was okay, but never got anywhere. Several other leads have evaporated - some do not seem responsive when proposed to meet up. Perhaps messaging them too early about it?
 

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Messages
2,749
Reaction score
72
Location
BEAST MODE [ON]
synergy1 said:
I have adjusted the profile description a little, but keep the same format. Oddly enough it does not seem that many women read it though, but I think some do based on the responses. Same as guys - Its all about the pictures

Status: One date in a few hours, two possible choices for later this evening, and a ton of back and forth messages with at least 5-6 different women. So far its working which is good news in an area where dating is more difficult to come by. good stuff

One other meet up was okay, but never got anywhere. Several other leads have evaporated - some do not seem responsive when proposed to meet up. Perhaps messaging them too early about it?Nope - Its a site designed for meeting people. If they disappear at the thought of a meet, then they were never interested, just timewasting.
Hi.
Fluff 2/3 msg
# close

Phone / text for meet.

meet
lay.
next.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top