Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF no success for 1 month

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Is it possible to be working on POF for 1 month, and have no results. Everyday for the past month, I put in 5 hours of work, msging as many ppl as I can and still no success. Anyone have similar outcome? P.S. I am good looking and muscular

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude hit the streets, bars and clubs! Let the fat women get attention from ugly guys with no game...plus if they met you in the real world, they'd be all over you!

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Dude hit the streets, bars and clubs! Let the fat women get attention from ugly guys with no game...plus if they met you in the real world, they'd be all over you!
thats not true at all, i use to go out all the time to streets, bars and clubs, never worked for me

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
why does even the ugliest girl think she is too good for me? what is she expecting?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be more interesting

+

Take better pictures

=

Succcess

If you haven't had at least one girl want to **** your brains out after a few messages - then, one of those two areas is severely lacking (probably both).

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then get better then, sitting on the internet trying to game chicks clearly isnt working. Just go out, be charming, smile and genuine and I bet you'd get at least 3-4 dates in a month.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
Be more interesting

+

Take better pictures

=

Succcess

If you haven't had at least one girl want to **** your brains out after a few messages - then, one of those two areas is severely lacking (probably both).
Im good looking i dont know how to be interesting,
my pics are fantastic, I would post them but I dont think thats a good idea.

can you use my account and help me, I bet u get the same results as me

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Im good looking i dont know how to be interesting,
my pics are fantastic, I would post them but I dont think thats a good idea.

can you use my account and help me, I bet u get the same results as me
If your pics were really fantastic - you'd have women hitting on you without you approaching them. My pics aren't even fantastic and I get 4-5 random women a week hitting on me. And if you fvck up when a woman hits on you first - you have to be a boring person.

PM me your profile link (i have no interest in using your account). I'll take a look and see what sticks out. That's the best i can do.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

PM me your account details. I'll help you out but you cannot tell other people what I messaged. and when they respond it's all on you!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
If your pics were really fantastic - you'd have women hitting on you without you approaching them. My pics aren't even fantastic and I get 4-5 random women a week hitting on me. And if you fvck up when a woman hits on you first - you have to be a boring person.

PM me your profile link (i have no interest in using your account). I'll take a look and see what sticks out. That's the best i can do.
For real.

Online dating is like 90% about looks. First, they look at your pics, THEN they find a reason to write you.

If you're online for a month and not getting any bites, then something is up.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
For real.

Online dating is like 90% about looks. First, they look at your pics, THEN they find a reason to write you.

If you're online for a month and not getting any bites, then something is up.

Only ugly and fat broads be hitting me up. Only once this dime hit me up but she had a kid :/. I must not be that good looking :(

But to be honest with you you gotta take in account your age as well. I've been turned down a lot because I'm young but I like the ladies 25+ and I'm only 22.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Only ugly and fat broads be hitting me up. Only once this dime hit me up but she had a kid :/. I must not be that good looking :(

But to be honest with you you gotta take in account your age as well. I've been turned down a lot because I'm young but I like the ladies 25+ and I'm only 22.

To be honest, I feel that POF is awful. OKCupid is the way to go.

When I was on POF, all these awful broads would write to me. Once I got to OKC, the prospects were better looking, better educated, and younger.

I think OKC with all its questions and sh*t, actually tries to put you into categories with your best matches. On POF, you just get thrown in with a lump of people...uneducated, multiple kids, etc, etc.

Of course this all depends on where you live, I guess.

I like the ladies 25+ and I'm only 22.
Sh*t, you got the rest of your life to bang the 25+ crowd.

Scoop up that 18-22 demograpic while you're still young enough to be around them.

Or pass them over to me.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
i dont know how to be interesting,
I actually overlooked this and hadn't read it before you sent me the link.

This is a huge problem and you should not be trying to make up for this by doing online dating.

You need one of these two things online... 1) Wayyyy above average looks (which you do not have; sorry, but i don't either)... 2) Wayyyy above average personality.

You have neither of those, and there's really only one of those things you can change (personality).

You're competing with up to 100 guys a hour (depending on how attractive she is) SOMETHING has to stick out about you! Or you're just another person making the more interesting/attractive guys look even better.

I gave you some advice on how to improve your sense of humor, way you communicate, and how to be more sexual. Hopefully you can work on that type of stuff... Instead of wasting 5 hours a day sending out what might as well be gibberish.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I think OKC with all its questions and sh*t, actually tries to put you into categories with your best matches. On POF, you just get thrown in with a lump of people...uneducated, multiple kids, etc, etc.
I agree with your assesment of the intelligence level of the Women on OKCupid vs. POF. But POF has always been easier for get ONS off of (for me). And in that case - I could care less about their education, kids, etc.

But you make a good point about the matching element of OKC; there's also ways to manipulate that so you can find the freakiest girls on OKCupid (again, helpful if you're just trying to get sex.) But i do often feel like I'm talking to an adult on OKC; which is rare for POF.

I'm banned from POF though... And use MeetMe instead... Which is pretty much worse in all aspects on trashiness; except it does have the advantage of showing you how guys talk to women and just how terrible they are at it!

If you want to feel sick for the future of Men - - - Get a MeetMe account.

Iceberg said:
Scoop up that 18-22 demograpic while you're still young enough to be around them.

Or pass them over to me.
Or me! :D

I've been wetting my lips with a lot of 19 year olds lately. They certainly build and train them better than they did when I was 19....

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I agree with your assesment of the intelligence level of the Women on OKCupid vs. POF. But POF has always been easier for get ONS off of (for me). And in that case - I could care less about their education, kids, etc.

But you make a good point about the matching element of OKC; there's also ways to manipulate that so you can find the freakiest girls on OKCupid (again, helpful if you're just trying to get sex.) But i do often feel like I'm talking to an adult on OKC; which is rare for POF.

I'm banned from POF though... And use MeetMe instead... Which is pretty much worse in all aspects on trashiness; except it does have the advantage of showing you how guys talk to women and just how terrible they are at it!

If you want to feel sick for the future of Men - - - Get a MeetMe account.

Or me! :D

I've been wetting my lips with a lot of 19 year olds lately. They certainly build and train them better than they did when I was 19....

ugg, ive been hitting the gym for nothing, its like only brad pitt can get girls, and if we are not brad pitt we should give up
i will take a look at that stuff u sent me thanks

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
To be honest, I feel that POF is awful. OKCupid is the way to go.

When I was on POF, all these awful broads would write to me. Once I got to OKC, the prospects were better looking, better educated, and younger.

Of course this all depends on where you live, I guess.

Sh*t, you got the rest of your life to bang the 25+ crowd.

Or pass them over to me.

The ladies 18-22 don't have salaries. Barely have cars and are in general are broke. They do treat me like a God though. They couldn't fathom in their mind that a 21 year old was getting his MBA.

I've tryed POF but most of the good looking girls have kids. Most of the light skinned girls are crazy. I've gotten a few numbers from the site but never followed through because they weren't dimes. They were cute but if I'm going to meet someone of the net they better look better then the girls I pull on streets.

Never tryed OKcupid. Might have to see if the dimes are on their. I got high a** standards too.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Is it possible to be working on POF for 1 month, and have no results. Everyday for the past month, I put in 5 hours of work, msging as many ppl as I can and still no success. Anyone have similar outcome? P.S. I am good looking and muscular

Dude PM me your POF account and login. Give me a day and I'll have a bunch of good replies in your inbox.

If you are good looking and muscular it'll be easy.

I troll that site for kicks. Easy work. You'll be amazed at the dumb sh1t those chicks reply to.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the computer op.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
ugg, ive been hitting the gym for nothing, its like only brad pitt can get girls, and if we are not brad pitt we should give up
i will take a look at that stuff u sent me thanks
hopefully you're not hitting the gym for women!

Do I look like Brad Pitt? http://content1.myyearbook.com/thumb_userimages/large/2012/02/13/08/thm_phpJOajIZ.jpg (that bullsht!t @ss blurry half my head cropped picture is the picture i have on all dating sites; and normally it's the only one!)

I assure you that i have a very active sex life with mostly young (10+ years below my age), hot women. And.. almost all the women i meet these days are from OKCupid or MeetMe.

A little tip:

1) Go here: http://www.okcupid.com/mybestface
2) Upload all your picture from your profile.
3) It'll make you pick between two women's pics 10 times for every 1 picture you upload. Do that until you've completed their requirement.
4) Wait the 24-48 hours to get a report on your pics.
5) You ideally want your pictures to get ABOVE a 68!
6) Never put up any pictures that gets below a 68 again!
7) If this means you have no pictures to start with - start taking pictures. That pic above got a 73; and it's one of about 50 pictures i was taking in my car one day on my lunch break. Out of all the pictures I've ever uploaded to that site - 4 have been above 68!

This is better than a pic rating site, because women on them generally tend to just click the same button over and over again and it messes with results.