POF Message- PM Me for details

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my POF messages have been getting some of you laid with POF slores. Anyone else wants in, send me a PM. That way it's not here on the forum to be google searched by chicks. I hardly use POF anymore, IRL is the way to go. But if you want to get em', this is the way.

Disclaimer: HedoRick will not be held responsible for the HERPES you WILL catch on that site....:nervous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicHg6Jtbbg

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BAHAHA

I have to admit I thought it was cheesy...but ha it f-ing worked & got a response next day 9am and she was apologizing too. Just need to use the brain and think outside the box. 1 for 1

chosenfew22

Don Juan
Reaction score
So whatsup with this POF message that you have? Let me in on the secret man

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah let me in, ****ed two girls off POF but haven't tried it out in this town yet

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's an opener, but I only use it on girls that view my profile. It "calls them out" and pretty much forces a response. 90 percent response rate for me, but I hate the girls on pof....

Yes it does seem very cheesy and doesn't seem like it would work. But it does work. Quite a few guys on here have gotten laid because of it. I am here to help out fellas. Don't enjoy POF chicks anymore, meet too many IRL... However I don't mind helpin' ya'll get some of that internet strange. Send me a pm if interested...

The problem with many of the openers that were posted here in the past is that chicks can google them. And they do. Trust me on this. You can run circles around them sometimes, but other times they don't buy it. Sending me a private message prevents this from happening to you...

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Send me one aswell. I'm getting ready to delete my POF but I would like to try this out before I totally give it up.

BigBCTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my general area all the chicks on there are big, ugly or don't reply to me. So 2/3 of the problem is them. Lol

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardon my absolute ignorance but it won't let me PM you HR, can you message it to me? Thank you.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys between work and spinning lots of plates/salsa classes/fishing trips/hitting up clubs I simply don't have anymore time for this site(as of recently). I will return at a later time when things are less crazy for me. I hope some of you got good use out of this message. I won't be answering any PM's for a couple of months but was glad to help you bang undesireable POF women.

Gamble

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have some free time I'd like to know this opener :)

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure I can send you a PM. Keep in mind this opener is for chicks that have viewed your profile. The hook is that you are "calling them out". Once again i'll be off of here for awhile. Just too busy guys. :wave:

Once again I really don't endorse pof chicks. But, it's a wet hole. Just think, what would John Holmes do? WWHD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvhds5k10Qo

Gamble said:
If you have some free time I'd like to know this opener :)

milano21

Don Juan
Reaction score
hedorick changed my mail settings so you can send me it, thanks buddy!