Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PoF "INTERESTING" Story with Major Insight Tips: Key is to take it for what it is!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a story to share with the peeps in here. A few months ago I was contacted by a woman from Florida, she showed high interest, but I dismissed the whole thing based on the distance thing. She was relatively attractive, a 7 on my scale, 5 years older than me, divorced mom. She messaged me on PoF for a few weeks. Most of the time I didn't and couldn't respond, based on my low interest, based on distance and logistics. We exchanged numbers, and a few weeks, after me not calling her at all, me not initiating anything , me not making an effort, a couple of months passed, and she called me. I didn't hear her message until about a week later, so I texted her.

To make a long story short, by text, she wanted me to go visit her in Florida. I told her I just couldn't justify flying all the way there for a meet and greet. She told me she could take a week off, to be open minded, etc. I told her if I was Mr. Gates, I could just hop on a plane or my jet, and meet her for coffee; but since that wasn't the case, I just don't do dates that are not within short driving distance. She wanted me to go meet her. She liked me, based on my profile.

She finally got me to give it a serious consideration after she said if I went to her, I could stay in her house; as I wasn't going to drop a gran flying and spending money on a hotel, just for a "date" or meet and greet. After a couple more weeks of "negotiating", basically she selling me on going over, she said she would pay my departure flight. I had something to work with. She emailed me my flight info.

She kept telling me how nervous she was, as this was totaly out of her confort zone, to invite someone over, and taking the chance at there being no attraction, or in person chemistry. So she booked activities for each of the 4 days of my stay. She paid for Universal Studios, kayaking at the beach, we split the cost for a concert, and kept asking me about clothes size, as she was shopping for me.

She went to pick me up at a different city 1.5 hours away, just so I could save on my plane ticket. So I meet up with her, and I am pleasantly surprised. I see a hottie, MILF, 5'7" 125, green-eyed blondie, with the body of a stripper. She had told me she looked better in person. She was right. Solid 8.5 in person, mainly due to her face looking her age. Instant attraction, from my part at least. Well, the chemistry was there from her end too. Things happen the very first night. So it was 4 days of bliss. Turns out she is a financial analyst for a major corporation, has a huge 2 story home in a good area, a great cook. She is also a very nice, well adjusted, attractive women who has her choice of men; most importantly, she has a great attitude. All throughout the weekend, I made sure we talked about all the AFC's that hit on her everywhere, and she told me how she is very selective and didn't like anybody.

I ate good all weekend; 4 days of hot monkey love, and her telling me how attracted she was to me, from the moment she saw me. She said she wanted to fvck me as soon as she saw me. She was just worried I wouldn't be into her. That is why she wanted to keep me busy with activities, in case one or both wasn't interested.

Among the highlights, 4 days of great, hot sex. She's a total giver, in and out of bed. We made a video together. Yes, one of those. And she agreed to a threesome, as soon as either of us finds a third girl. I don't believe this one yet, but she said she would. They all agree to these things when they are attracted to you at the start, then they take it back when they want you for themselves. Had it happen a few times.

The frame on this so far is we are having great sex, and even though she says I am perfect for her, she knows the distance thing will be a challenge. She has offered me to move in, etc. She now wants to come over to visit me in LA in November, and wants to buy me a ticket to go during Christmass time. The higher their interest, the

Anyway, I don't share this to brag, but to give you an example of what actually happens in the dating world, not just online. The key to this is to not go in with high expectations. It is and it will always be a numbers game. When your game is tight, your profile is tight, and you have great pictures, you will catch some fish with your bait; the fish that are attracted to what you are offering. I am willing to bet that the men on this forum who are consistently successful, have had hot women contact them out of the blue, and it has led to whatever they wanted out of the relationship.

I am always asking questions and trying to learn from all of my interactions, dates, meetings with women, which adds to my skills. These are some of the things I learned during the weekend, just by inquiring:

She said had she known we'd both be so attracted to eachother right from the start, we would have gotten it on as soon as we got home, and she woldn't have planned all those activities and spend more time in bed.
When they are attracted toyou enough, women are thinking like you are, and are ready to drop the whole social conditioning that tells them to delay sex.

She thought I was walking like I was very vain, when she met me at the airport, so she got insecure about her own looks and wondered if I would be into her. She got nervous.
Seems this happens to us guys more often. Realize women are feeling it too. So carry yourself with confidence.

She told me that I am the first guy who doesn't respond to every phone call/text. She is always the one who doens't seem to have time for guys.
Let them earn your affection/time.

I am the only guy who hasn't tried to get into her pants as soon as we were alone. She wasn't sure if I was into her; this as I was slowly escalating.
Stay cool in the presense of sexy women. Behave like a man in control; one who has plenty of options.

She told me how she liked that I was low maintenance and easy to please ($hit, she gave me great sex and great food, I can't complain). This means to me that she was doing what AFCs always do, try to impress me, without realizing I was already into her.
There is no need to buy a woman's affection. Always go for women who already have very high interest in you.

After 4 straight days with one person, I needed my space, so I was getting a little testy. I was a little bit moody, and distant at times during teh last day; she aimed to please, and to seem more of my approval.
Guys, give women their space, and they will come back running to you.

The higher the interest, the more flexible and accomodating a woman will be; the easier she will make things for you. Do not put too much emphasis on a particular outcome. What you call success can be different things, depending on your expectations. Once you are ok with this, you will meet women who will want just sex, women who will want a relationship, and women who are open to anything. The key is you being open minded to any of the scenarios, and always control the frame.

Last edited:

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post lots o good info and sounds like a great time.

Only I find it hard to believe she's so normal and well adjusted. She sounds like she has really serious issues to go through all the trouble she did for a complete stranger. Nothing against you. I'm sure you're an attractive guy and a great guy, but only a nutjob would do what she did and handle this situation thT watt. Just be careful dude. I've had a few invite me to their house or come to mine when we had only exchanged a handful of messages. I meet them and fvck them and think "wow she was really cool and normal", then I think "how crazy is the bytches that shed come to a complete strangers house/invite me to hers when we barely know eachothers name. What if I raped her or killed her does she even consider this?"...

The only type that would do these things are crazy nutbags. Have your fun with thT hot piece of azz but don't catch feelings dewd

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
My opinion is you're making to many generalizations based on limited time with what may very well be a high-functioning borderline in a honeymoon phase. Let it play out.
I kinda agree.

I'm happy that he's happy. I really am. But I've had a pretty good amount of success in online dating, and none of my examples of success required me to travel to the other end of the country.

This situation seems to be based around a lot of things that shouldn't have gone well, but somehow did. If some broad invites me to fly crosscountry to see her, I'm assuming that I'm dealing with a lunatic or a scammer who's gonna tie me up and rob me. It's great that Gangster of Love struck gold here, but I wouldn't use this as a textbook example of how things would normally go.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not, actually; as I still think pursuing anything serious/long term is not a good idea, based on several factors, including distance. No honeymoon phase, from me. I actually feel bad that she seems to be so into me, as I don't see it as realistic.

Also, this is not the first time I get contacted out of the blue and been pleasantly surprised; so I am indeed making generalizations, based on the many times a similar scenario has taken place. Like anything here, this is what I've learned, including patterns I've seen in the different encounters.

The only thing that I hesitated about writing this, and I just re-read my post, it might seem like I am lying or making up stuff. I am very surprised, even after several similar encounters, at how this turned out, and I realize it might sound like I am exagerating. This is why I rearely have posted success stories, FR, LR, etc., as I don't like to seem like I am bragging; this was just a little too out there. So I guess I do agree a little, to be careful; at the same time, I often have women tell me the stuff she does, so it is not some random thing, where I question why would anybody feel this way about me. Thanks for the feedback, though.

Btw, gentlemen here, don't get too caught up on the particular details of the story; pay more attention at the bold sentences, as those are the things that I've learned in 10 years of posting here, and the things that been reaffirmed by the experiences which get a little more outrageous, the more I have improved.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I kinda agree.

I'm happy that he's happy. I really am. But I've had a pretty good amount of success in online dating, and none of my examples of success required me to travel to the other end of the country.

This situation seems to be based around a lot of things that shouldn't have gone well, but somehow did. If some broad invites me to fly crosscountry to see her, I'm assuming that I'm dealing with a lunatic or a scammer who's gonna tie me up and rob me. It's great that Gangster of Love struck gold here, but I wouldn't use this as a textbook example of how things would normally go.
Thanks brotherman. I agree. I should have used a small print disclaimer: "results not typical". LoL. At the same time, I am willing to bet there are a few of the fellows here who have had something similar happen, and it wasn't a scam. Very rare, though.

As she kept trying to convince me to meet her, I kept thinking of the many afc's who would have jumped on a plane right away, and how I would have been tempted to years ago. To me it was a "No way am I flying across the country", she basically made it so easy for me. She made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Hahaha. You guys are making my mind starting to fvck with me now! Its all good.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
I am not, actually; as I still think pursuing anything serious/long term is not a good idea, based on several factors, including distance. No honeymoon phase, from me. I actually feel bad that she seems to be so into me, as I don't see it as realistic.

Also, this is not the first time I get contacted out of the blue and been pleasantly surprised; so I am indeed making generalizations, based on the many times a similar scenario has taken place. Like anything here, this is what I've learned, including patterns I've seen in the different encounters.

The only thing that I hesitated about writing this, and I just re-read my post, it might seem like I am lying or making up stuff. I am very surprised, even after several similar encounters, at how this turned out, and I realize it might sound like I am exagerating. This is why I rearely have posted success stories, FR, LR, etc., as I don't like to seem like I am bragging; this was just a little too out there. So I guess I do agree a little, to be careful; at the same time, I often have women tell me the stuff she does, so it is not some random thing, where I question why would anybody feel this way about me. Thanks for the feedback, though.

Btw, gentlemen here, don't get too caught up on the particular details of the story; pay more attention at the bold sentences, as those are the things that I've learned in 10 years of posting here, and the things that been reaffirmed by the experiences which get a little more outrageous, the more I have improved.
I hear ya man. I believe everything you said, and I'm happy for you. I wasn't trying to be a Debbie downer either, I just wouldnt get invested in this one (or any online chick for that matter). I know what you mean about not posting lay reports or FR because you think you sound like you're bragging. That's why I dont. I can tell you're not bragging though just telling your experience to help others

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Good post lots o good info and sounds like a great time.

Only I find it hard to believe she's so normal and well adjusted. She sounds like she has really serious issues to go through all the trouble she did for a complete stranger. Nothing against you. I'm sure you're an attractive guy and a great guy, but only a nutjob would do what she did and handle this situation thT watt. Just be careful dude. I've had a few invite me to their house or come to mine when we had only exchanged a handful of messages. I meet them and fvck them and think "wow she was really cool and normal", then I think "how crazy is the bytches that shed come to a complete strangers house/invite me to hers when we barely know eachothers name. What if I raped her or killed her does she even consider this?"...

The only type that would do these things are crazy nutbags. Have your fun with thT hot piece of azz but don't catch feelings dewd

Seriously the above.

It's hilarious though how some of them will worry about the "serial killer/ creeper" online yet if the dude is "hawt" enough that thought most likely never enters their mind.

Not so good looking to chicks = creeper/serial killer/desperate

Hawt looking = thats the man I will live vicariously through to impress my friends no matter how bad the dude may be in real life i'll still throw the pvzzy at him.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just an example of what I've and a few others have been saying over and over on here. If a girl think you are good looking, then she automagically thinks you have a great personality and are compatibile with her. Then she wants to be your sex slave and becomes so agreeable.

It's all bout looks and appearance. There's very little to no game or personality to it.

Now where the numbers game comes in is, many girls might think you are a decent or goodlooking guy. But only a small few will think you are a very good looking guy. Even then, this girl seems unsual and like the BPD's guys always talk about on here.

Sure it's a numbers game but a numbers game that's still mostly based on looks and appearance. Gangster you must be a very good looking guy. I'd like to look at your POF page.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Seriously the above.

It's hilarious though how some of them will worry about the "serial killer/ creeper" online yet if the dude is "hawt" enough that thought most likely never enters their mind.

Not so good looking to chicks = creeper/serial killer/desperate

Hawt looking = thats the man I will live vicariously through to impress my friends no matter how bad the dude may be in real life i'll still throw the pvzzy at him.

Lol I've never thought about it that way but I could totally see that being exactly their line of thinking

A couple weeks ago I had one invite me to her house with her toddler present and sleeping in the room next to ours, and this was the evolution of our relationship

Day 1: I get her number within 3 messages. Send her a nude pic after a few texts, and maybe 2 hours after initial contact was made on Pof, after I got the vibe that shed be cool with it. She tells me all her sexual fantasies and sends me nude pics

Day 2-9: text and call here and there, trying to setup a time to meet

Day 10: I go to her house at midnight and fvck her with her toddler in te room next to us.

So when I told her to give me head she said she would lick but not suck, and I laughed at her and said "you really don't trust me huh?". Knowing she was worried about STDs because shed previously talked about always using protection. She agreed that was the issue. So I flat out said to her "what if I was a psychopath and was here to hurt you." she said she had a "panic button" lmao dumb dumb dumb skanky Pof wh0res. I know I'm a good guy but it almost makes me sick in these situations thinking how the he'll does this chick just let me in her house near her toddler? I'm just some
Creep from a skeeZy online dating/hookup site

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck did I just read?

I believe all the facts you said are true, but sooner than later you're gonna start seeing more clues about how that mind of hers works.

Be prepared, good sir....

The Gambler

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Lol I've never thought about it that way but I could totally see that being exactly their line of thinking

A couple weeks ago I had one invite me to her house with her toddler present and sleeping in the room next to ours, and this was the evolution of our relationship

Day 1: I get her number within 3 messages. Send her a nude pic after a few texts, and maybe 2 hours after initial contact was made on Pof, after I got the vibe that shed be cool with it. She tells me all her sexual fantasies and sends me nude pics

Day 2-9: text and call here and there, trying to setup a time to meet

Day 10: I go to her house at midnight and fvck her with her toddler in te room next to us.

So when I told her to give me head she said she would lick but not suck, and I laughed at her and said "you really don't trust me huh?". Knowing she was worried about STDs because shed previously talked about always using protection. She agreed that was the issue. So I flat out said to her "what if I was a psychopath and was here to hurt you." she said she had a "panic button" lmao dumb dumb dumb skanky Pof wh0res. I know I'm a good guy but it almost makes me sick in these situations thinking how the he'll does this chick just let me in her house near her toddler? I'm just some
Creep from a skeeZy online dating/hookup site

Amazing isn't it? If they find you hot enough they'll let you bang them silly even with their kids home. I'm not surprised in the least. I'd be thinking what the hell type of mother is this? I'd seriously feel bad for the kid.

It's like they show the "ugly" guy in movies as the creeper, nut job, serial killer. When in reality a lot of them are good looking and get and have gotten fan mail even AFTER locked up for serious crimes. Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Scott Peterson are a few.

Hell Scott Peterson killed his wife AND unborn child and STILL has tons of "fan" mail, pictures, panties (confiscated in prison) from chicks because he's good looking and "alpha". Mind blowing.

I actually now personally know four chicks who were on POF. EVERY ONE OF THEM nutjobs or complete realtionship disasters.

One dated about four of my friends. Every one said exactly what I already knew. She was a complete mess. No dad in her life.

Another is a complete gold digger who hangs out with the typical sheep crew who go with whatever the latest cool trend is and have to post up as much social proof as humanly possible on their Flakebooks. Chick is another complete retard.

Another one is bi polar, has been institutionalized and wants to do nothing at all but have some dude to live vicariously through.

Another has been institutionalized as well for trying to commit suicide. Twice.

All of them attractive. All of them complete drains and whack a doos.

There are countless amounts of the same chicks I personally know on POF. They INFEST that site and are EASY to spot no matter how "good" they look in their pictures and how much BS fluff nonsense they use to paint pretty pictures of themselves.

One chick who had posted in the forums I didn't know though found it completely hilarious. Some dude tried to contact her (he posted in the thread. It was about something else though) but was blocked due to sending out too many messages (you need about four or five sent) to chicks seeking intimate encounters. (Chick was good looking and I checked the dudes profile quick as the response she left made me lol. The dude was 6'5 and pretty good looking)

She responded in the thread directly to his post explaining it was due to his inability to contact her as he "mistakenly" five times messaged chicks looking for IE and got blocked from sending her a message because she has email restrictions from getting email from those who have messaged others for intimate encounters.

the chick replies back and tells him in the thread for all to see that she'll send him a message so he can reply and they can chat. Then in the same response claims she's "Seriously looking for a good guy" as she's spent her entire life with the wrong types of men. LMAO

I swear to God you can't make that shizz up!!

I guess the pics and 6'5 height completely negated the fact he mistakenly emails over 5 chicks searching for IE when you're dealing with a chick who's spent her entire life with the wrong types of men and is now "seriously looking" for a good guy. Hahahahaha

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online or in real life being physically attractive and a d0uche bag is the key to a chicks heart. Being attractive will draw them in but being a db will keep them interested. It's sad. I think I'm jaded and I have a twisted view on things to an extent based on my experiences, but girl after girl whether I'm personally involved with them or just viewing their actions from the outside looking in, has shown me this to be true.

I'm not talking about being a soft, sappy, clingy, *****. I'm talking just being a genuine, kind hearted guy -- chicks don't want it no matter why they SAY.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
My opinion is you're making to many generalizations based on limited time with what may very well be a high-functioning borderline in a honeymoon phase. Let it play out.

^^this, anyone who belives that a woman on pof can be normal is a fool. I don't care how hot they are, hot women have tons of options IRL, only a psycho women or a woman with some sort of issue goes on plenty of fail

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9oHoAw&usg=AFQjCNENx-I_6UvgQESDCCrkl3IjqoPwdQ

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, there are all kinds of people online. From the online dating sites, PoF is the lowest of the low, yet, due to me having used it the most, I've met the best ones (very few) there, again, due to high volume increasing the odds. With that being said, I pull as consistently online (once having met) as I do in person. I meet the same amount of dysfuctional women (not that many, I don't tend to attract or be drawn towards) online as I do off line.

A couple of clarifications, due to the concensus here, mostly from guys' bad experiences. Seems like most guys here are pretty jaded and sound judgemental, and I can see why. There are crazy women out there, off line too. Also, a lot of the women from online dating don't think much of guys, yes, that's us, who are on PoF, until off course, they meet me. LoL. There are plenty of losers out there. Only difference online is that women get a much better choice of losers than off line.

-She's not a trashy single mother with two baby daddies. She was married 13 years, two kids. Very successful (Sr. Financial analyst for a major corporation)and somewhat shy. Get's plenty of attention, even at her age. Guys stare, she has big jugs! She is NOT AMERICAN, so that might have a lot to do with her attitude. Was never a club, AW type. She seems to be just somebody who was married for a while, and hasn't given up on.

-No, I wasn't banging her with her kid(s) in the bedroom next to us. LoL.
She had her ex-husband have the kids for the weekend. Yes, she gets along with him, and she's the one who left him. I didn't even see/meet her kids, and I was there from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning.

-I am not a douche. I don't have a need. I am funny, charming, entertaining, and challenging, all in good nature. Sure, I use game, mostly comes out pretty organically at this point. I am attractive, but not model type or extremely attractive. There was a time when I've looked worse in recent years, due to being a little heavier, and I pulled the same. There was a time I looked better, leaner, and younger, back in the day, and I couldn't get laid to save my life. At this point, I consistently have women wanting sex with me within first two meeting (most on the first), and this goes online or off line.

For the past 11 years, when not in a relationship (most of that time), always had 3-5 on rotation at any given time.

Let's say she is normal, which she actually is, I really don't consider this to be the highest of my dating/seduction accomplishments. I've had greater heroics. Thanks to all of you for adding to my post.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
all women are crazy. online or offline...
Ok, now you're on to something. I can agree with that one, right there! :up:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
From my experience, there are all kinds of people online. From the online dating sites, PoF is the lowest of the low, yet, due to me having used it the most, I've met the best ones (very few) there, again, due to high volume increasing the odds. With that being said, I pull as consistently online (once having met) as I do in person. I meet the same amount of dysfuctional women (not that many, I don't tend to attract or be drawn towards) online as I do off line.

A couple of clarifications, due to the concensus here, mostly from guys' bad experiences. Seems like most guys here are pretty jaded and sound judgemental, and I can see why. There are crazy women out there, off line too. Also, a lot of the women from online dating don't think much of guys, yes, that's us, who are on PoF, until off course, they meet me. LoL. There are plenty of losers out there. Only difference online is that women get a much better choice of losers than off line.

-She's not a trashy single mother with two baby daddies. She was married 13 years, two kids. Very successful (Sr. Financial analyst for a major corporation)and somewhat shy. Get's plenty of attention, even at her age. Guys stare, she has big jugs! She is NOT AMERICAN, so that might have a lot to do with her attitude. Was never a club, AW type. She seems to be just somebody who was married for a while, and hasn't given up on.

-No, I wasn't banging her with her kid(s) in the bedroom next to us. LoL.
She had her ex-husband have the kids for the weekend. Yes, she gets along with him, and she's the one who left him. I didn't even see/meet her kids, and I was there from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning.

-I am not a douche. I don't have a need. I am funny, charming, entertaining, and challenging, all in good nature. Sure, I use game, mostly comes out pretty organically at this point. I am attractive, but not model type or extremely attractive. There was a time when I've looked worse in recent years, due to being a little heavier, and I pulled the same. There was a time I looked better, leaner, and younger, back in the day, and I couldn't get laid to save my life. At this point, I consistently have women wanting sex with me within first two meeting (most on the first), and this goes online or off line.

For the past 11 years, when not in a relationship (most of that time), always had 3-5 on rotation at any given time.

Let's say she is normal, which she actually is, I really don't consider this to be the highest of my dating/seduction accomplishments. I've had greater heroics. Thanks to all of you for adding to my post.
GOL

I know you legit brah, not hating on you and yes I might be jaded cause I tend to meet women who are

• Socially awkward
  • entitled slores
  • baby daddy isssue
  • BPD
  • STD infected hoes
  • Fatter in person then their pics
So yeah maybe I'm not a fan of POF, I'm glad someone is winning of that site though so I can't hate

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
GOL

I know you legit brah, not hating on you and yes I might be jaded cause I tend to meet women who are

• Socially awkward
  • entitled slores
  • baby daddy isssue
  • BPD
  • STD infected hoes
  • Fatter in person then their pics
So yeah maybe I'm not a fan of POF, I'm glad someone is winning of that site though so I can't hate
Can't you tell that from talking with most of them? The signs do come out when you engage them in a convo especially the nuts. Most women on there want men "to take care of them" the guys who are the suckers and that have money.