POF final tweaks

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been picked up on already, but I would definitely change what you are looking for to "relationship".

Guys who say they're not looking for commitment, hang out, intimate encounter etc are instantly predjudged as "sleazy loser".

Even though many of the women are up for no-strings sex, nearly all of them will claim they want a relationship and will instantly disqualify any guy who is looking for sex. It's probably just their way of convincing themselves they're not slvts.

I've fvcked 3 girls from POF in the back of a car only a few hours after meeting. Each one of them claimed they were looking for a relationship and hate guys who just want one thing.

The secret here is to play their game. Act like you're pursuing a relationship, be polite and respectful, build their comfort levels and then escalate.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel,

You do really well on POF. Would you mind posting your profile as an example to all the aspiring POF PUA's?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm.. OP there is no "perfect" profile. You should be constantly tweaking it, constantly revamping it entirely.

I've been online dating for nearly a decade now and I've been on probably a dozen different online dating sites and have done and re-done my profiles dozens and dozens and probably hundreds of times.

You should constantly be changing it. In the process you will realize the following: no matter what you say or do, some people will love it, some people will hate it, and most won't care one way or the other.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
Btw... It kind of torments me that a girl would think of such as a "looser" to a guy who gets along with his siblings. I mean... wouldn't it be... "aww how sweet" kind of thing? I'm very proud of my family and I'm glad I have such a good relationship with them. Why would these backfire against me?

I dont understand :/
The problem is that women don't use that kind of logic. They go with what they feel, especially with online dating. If you don't light up that "spark" (whatever makes them tingle) they will never contact you [back].

To me, family comes first. However, whenever there's a pic that elicits such a response from women ("aaw, how sweet!", etc.) you are immediately generating feelings of "Nice Guy," inadvertently friendzoning yourself! Female online daters want to contact guys who 1) they find physically attractive and 2) excites them in some way or another.

You never, EVER want to appear "Nice" with online dating.

And this profile is pulling me NO WHERE!!!! Im SO EFFING FRUSTRATED REALLY!!! I work so hard to improve my body, organize myself, manage my time in productive things, embracing my sexuality and becoming socially competent, I'm EXCELLING at school towards working on my degree yet IS GETTING ME NO WHERE!!!
Maybe online is not your best bet (it isn't). Have you considered developing a good personality with great conversational skills. I developed my personality, wit and skills on the field. You need to do that as well...

Girls give me signals and all but then.. they just suddenly ignore me. Probably that's why I'm trying to hard... because I hate being ignored. Maybe I'm just a stupid attention wh@ore!
It's because you're trying too hard and you're desperate. Women smell desperation and run for the hills.

Thanks to all (I really mean it) of you that have spent your time reading through my stupid thread :/
I think you have potential my friend. You just need to kill that desperation.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Jariel,

You do really well on POF. Would you mind posting your profile as an example to all the aspiring POF PUA's?
I don't really want to make it public on the forum, but if anyone wants me to PM my link I'm happy to do so.