Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PoF combo breaker

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally swore off pof, knock on wood, as the past x amount of ltrs/lays have been from there. Last night, bored...called up younger bud to go to local watering hole. Shot pool, noticed a girl playing darts that I saw previously there. I approached as I saw her registering for a game....asked her to be my partner, show me how to play etc, her name, mine. Just so happened that registeration was closed, so no go. Didn't let it deter me. Later I saw an opening and sat myself down at her table and talked her up. Got her to put her number in my phone. For someone who sucks at approaching, this is a good step for me.

Saw what I wanted, approached. Obstacle. Regather. Persist.

Had a few guys hitting on her during the night and at her table...at one point she was on one fellas lap. Made my initial approach in front of them, didn't let it deter me.

B

BeDJ

That first step.
That first step you took in the direction of the approach.
Putting that foot forward was all it took.
The momentum brought your other leg forward.
You're in stride.
The adrenaline kicks in.
You are feeling ALIVE.
The words simply came out of you mouth.
She smiles and her eye begins to dilate.
None of this would have happened.
If not for the first step.

Scormus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed remember its about the process and the results take care of themselves.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great job. Stick with it. You'll find that you can attract much higher quality women in the real world than you can from online dating.