Pof cheats?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got a hb8 to send me nudes after hitting her with naughty ninjas "future goddess wifey opener".

I asked her for a recent pic and after two face shots I asked for another. Bam, 3 pics of her a$$. She says "just wanted to let you know what you're working with". Wife material. /sarcasm

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums...1-F5B2-4057-8A25-9081BE498431_zps69q7wxs7.jpg

Mods you can delete this picture if it's inappropriate.

She wants to drive an hour and a half to "visit" me.

Will update if I get laid.

Last edited:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, under your profession put stripper. Really easy for girls to open you. "Omg are u rly a stripper???!!!11"

I also screen hard by writing douchey things like "well endowed" as my header and in my profile "I'm well equipped :)"

This shows I'm there to get laid and I'm communicating the message "if you're not down, don't message me or reply to my messages." Any girl that wants to bang will know what you're there for and it will cut out any bs. Since joining two days ago I've received about 150 messages by using the meet me auto click and opening girls that I find hot. To be honest lots of ugly girls message me first so I just ignore those. Every once in a whole a hottie responds positively. After 3-4 messages get the number. "Hey you seem like a cool girl we should hang out sometime". They say "yea totally". Then I say "ok what's your number". Demanding the number causes a lot of resistance since there is little comfort with the shotgun approach.

Also, don't take it seriously. These girls are h0es and want a fun guy to fvck. I will report back on getting my nut off. Got multiple numbers but need to see if these turn into lays.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I think I'm banned from pof now. Probably for copy and pasting stuff.

Unable to access the network

Less
Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network.

This may be because your firewall or antivirus software wrongly thinks Google Chrome is an intruder on your computer and is blocking it from connecting to the Internet.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
Error code: ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
The site is all about numbers and filters. Get a ton of messages, sift through, and find babes. Of found babes, screen them over the phone and make dates if they're worthy. Meet with these future plates and screen them in person. If they are worthy, keep them as "nothing to do on Saturday night" meet ups.

Of the hundreds of messages you receive, maybe two or three will fit the standards. But, hey you got these plates by sitting on your laptop doing excel models, so who cares. It's a win win, as long as you don't get pizza d*ck.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No the site is down. Google search "up or down" and enter pof.com to see if it's your computer or the pof network server.

No need for the negativity noobolgy. Sounds like you're really bitter about the site for some reason. Maybe you need to tweak your profile to get better responses. The site works fine for getting laid if you know how to work it. Nothing beats meeting girls in person. But for those of us that like to get laid more frequently (no LTRs) with minimal effort it works fine.

I dunno about fvcking fat chicks though, icegreen :)

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
No the site is down. Google search "up or down" and enter pof.com to see if it's your computer or the pof network server.

No need for the negativity noobolgy. Sounds like you're really bitter about the site for some reason. Maybe you need to tweak your profile to get better responses. The site works fine for getting laid if you know how to work it. Nothing beats meeting girls in person. But for those of us that like to get laid more frequently (no LTRs) with minimal effort it works fine.

I dunno about fvcking fat chicks though, icegreen :)
It's not like that lmao. It's just funny how they invite you to expensive functions. If I really wanted to see a hockey game and they invited me, I'd go lol, **** it. She ain't getting any though.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the days I got quite a bit of success from online dating, on OKCupid. That was before I met my girl though. Although the old "Internet pro" in me is curious, what does your profile look like?

I had a pretty generic one, I simply relied on my pictures (I had one beach body style picture, and then a few in the wilderness hiking or climbing)

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine's pretty douchey. But my pictures show I'm classy so my profile comes off as very sarcastic. It's 99% pictures and 1% something for them to comment on.

Bio:
my mom says I'm a total scumbag

im looking for a cool girl to chill with
im real, looking for the same
im equipped ;-)
must have a sense of humor

if you are interested don't be afraid to say whatsup, ill take it from there
have a nice day

first date:
ok so this is what we're going to do- i'll send you a limo to pick you up and impress you, from there we will eat at a five star dinner that hopefully you will pay for. we'll ask eachother questions like "what's your best quality" and "so what music do you like". after that we'll go to a movie and not speak to each other, then after the movie we will go back to your house where I will meet your parents.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
I think I'm banned from pof now. Probably for copy and pasting stuff.

Unable to access the network

Less
Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network.

This may be because your firewall or antivirus software wrongly thinks Google Chrome is an intruder on your computer and is blocking it from connecting to the Internet.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
Error code: ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED
If you copy and paste too much you will get banned. The site was down for a whole day so you probably weren't.

That site is full of lots of ugly women and the hotter looking women are mostly fake profiles. Each reply I got back was the same spam message. Some of the chicks are on there just for fun and have no intentions of meeting up. Went on this site that shows if sites are working and chicks posted this about POF admitting what they do.

My goodness people! Everyone needs to just calm down! Lol If you're that addicted to the site and that desperate then there's the reason you're still single. I use it when I'm bored cause it's amusing. Lol Calm down, it'll be ok.

No POF entertainment .... but reading all this is making up for it !! lol

Guess I will have to be harassed by weirdos posing as people they are not on some other lame site. Aw.

How am I going to talk to the weirdos now? I have renamed it Plenty of Freaks.. i think half the guys on there are criminals and just plain weirdos LOL. For some reason the people on the pay sites are not much better though. :)

This is way more entertaining than reading the lame ass emails in POF

I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to be stalk by a bunch of men older enough to be my father and the guys in their 20's and 30's are to illiterate to hold a conversation so I just block them he he he .

Wahhhh. My work bored time communicator is down :(

no boredom killer today!!

I have a bf and just use pof for fun @ work when im bored :)

Doesn't surprise me because I used it when I was bored too laughing at the all the ugly desperate chicks on there. But don't feel so bad if your messages arent replied to or chicks stop talking because they arent serious. Its better to go out and meet women in person.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
If you copy and paste too much you will get banned. The site was down for a whole day so you probably weren't.

That site is full of lots of ugly women and the hotter looking women are mostly fake profiles. Each reply I got back was the same spam message. Some of the chicks are on there just for fun and have no intentions of meeting up. Went on this site that shows if sites are working and chicks posted this about POF admitting what they do.

My goodness people! Everyone needs to just calm down! Lol If you're that addicted to the site and that desperate then there's the reason you're still single. I use it when I'm bored cause it's amusing. Lol Calm down, it'll be ok.

No POF entertainment .... but reading all this is making up for it !! lol

Guess I will have to be harassed by weirdos posing as people they are not on some other lame site. Aw.

How am I going to talk to the weirdos now? I have renamed it Plenty of Freaks.. i think half the guys on there are criminals and just plain weirdos LOL. For some reason the people on the pay sites are not much better though. :)

This is way more entertaining than reading the lame ass emails in POF

I guess I have to wait until tomorrow to be stalk by a bunch of men older enough to be my father and the guys in their 20's and 30's are to illiterate to hold a conversation so I just block them he he he .

Wahhhh. My work bored time communicator is down :(

no boredom killer today!!

I have a bf and just use pof for fun @ work when im bored :)

Doesn't surprise me because I used it when I was bored too laughing at the all the ugly desperate chicks on there. But don't feel so bad if your messages arent replied to or chicks stop talking because they arent serious. Its better to go out and meet women in person.
Wow that's fvcked up.

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Mine's pretty douchey. But my pictures show I'm classy so my profile comes off as very sarcastic. It's 99% pictures and 1% something for them to comment on.

Bio:
my mom says I'm a total scumbag

im looking for a cool girl to chill with
im real, looking for the same
im equipped ;-)
must have a sense of humor

if you are interested don't be afraid to say whatsup, ill take it from there
have a nice day

first date:
ok so this is what we're going to do- i'll send you a limo to pick you up and impress you, from there we will eat at a five star dinner that hopefully you will pay for. we'll ask eachother questions like "what's your best quality" and "so what music do you like". after that we'll go to a movie and not speak to each other, then after the movie we will go back to your house where I will meet your parents.
"im equipped" haha.

Here's mine. I was about 3 scotches in when I wrote it. I did steal a lot material from this forum, if I knew who I stole it from, I would give a shout out. If it's your material and you can prove it, message me and I'll paypal you $5. Pictures are just of me with, the boys, with some hb8s on the beach, and a couple of me in business and formal attire from events I go to.

http://postimg.org/image/4hjxrdrxx/full/

Icegreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm retiring from the online thing. Out of ~80 received messages, there have been 2 lays =[Hb8, Hb7.5}. The potential for prospective relationships = 0.

Analysis

This analysis is for March 24 to March 30. Reference the figure below to give yourself a rough timeline; notice the received message aggregation around Monday March 24. That week I had dates on Thurs, Fri, Sat, and Sun. Lays happened on Fri and Sat dates.

Both dates on Fri and Sat were the same outline. Took girl to top of the line hotel ****tail bar, then to a craft beer hall, then to my car, then to her place for sex. Each date was about $45, so I spent ~$90 not including gas and parking to get laid twice.

Dates on Thurs and Sun were chilled out single location meets at a wine bar. Both kiss close.

Discussion

Both girls on Fri and Sat were complete freaks in bed. Some of the best I've seen so far. But, these women are not fit for any form of LTR. The girl I saw yesterday (Sunday) was pretty cute, educated, and seemed to have a responsible mind. I will be taking her out dancing this weekend. Maybe she is worthy.

Conclusion

Out of ~80 received messages Fri and Sat were 2 first date lays, neither worthy of an LTR. Thurs and Sun was 2 first dates, non lays {Hb6, Hb8}, Hb8 I will be taking out again.

Within the span of 1 week online dating for a 25 year old, 6' tall, 180lb white man in a big Canadian city, with respect to message count:

2/80 ± large error for first date sex.
1/80 ± large error for a worthy second date.

Meeting girls in person during day or night is much more efficient.

http://postimg.org/image/kyr1ag7lz/full/

Last edited: