Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POF Adventures – Met girl at club for first date and took her home with me

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(If you want to read that bit and ignore the flakes, fatties and crazy b1tches, scroll down to Girl 5)

Have been doing the online thing lately. For whatever reason (actually because I apparently look cute in my profile pic), girls have been contacting me, so I haven’t had to do any of the initial approach work.

I’m now living and working in a small town about 1.5 hours north of my normal place during weeks for a project near there, and back to “the pad” on the weekends.

So only 2 nights a week to meet up with girls makes time management and planning critical!

Had been away delayed getting back home after the Xmas break due to flooding, so had a bunch of numbers from girls to meet up with.

Girl 1 – Flake - Nexted

Meant to meet up Friday night, but when I send her a text a few hours before, she said she couldn’t get in touch in with her sister (who she supposedly had arranged to look after her daughter).

A single mom with no job, so I told her ok, we will reschedule for some other time, then deleted her number.

Lesson: If you have lots of options, 2 strikes is too many since you can’t get through all the girls. Girls who don’t meet (or are near to meeting) your ideal women criteria only deserve 1 strike.

Girl 2 – Friday Night

She had been texting me a lot, so I knew she was keen, and after deleting Girl 1’s number, managed to (at short notice) arrange to meet up with Girl 2.

Meet at a well known place to play some pool. I hadn’t played pool for a while but once I got my eye back in, managed to win most of the games.

She kept saying it was because she got distracted because I was cute (she hit the white ball of the table a couple of times!), and she is obviously attracted to me, since she kept touching me when we played. And I made sure to keep teasing her as well.

End of the night, she drops me off at my place, some kissing in the car, but that is all. Meeting up with her again next Friday night.

She is obviously into me. Here’s an extract of messages that she sent me later that night and next morning:

“Ps. Ridiculously hot biceps u have btw!”

“They were v v yummy.”

I think we will go further next Friday for sure.

Lesson: Whoever says looks don’t matter is an idiot. Game etc is also important, but do everything you can to maximise your looks.

Girl 3 – Saturday Afternoon - Elephant Girl – Nexted without meeting

Meet to meet up with her at 3pm. Her profile said body type was normal. I made the mistake of not getting any full body shots (since I am only getting back into this online stuff again).

She sends me a message to say she is sitting on the corner where we are to meet reading a book.

I do a drive past and she is FAT! I come back from the other direction to confirm and never stop.

She lied to me about her body type, so I dumped her by text. She has the nerve to act as if I am in the wrong and it is what on the inside that counts.

Lesson: When will girls wake up and learn that for a guy at the start, a woman’s looks are about 95%, and other **** is only about 5%?

Always get a full body photo before meeting up to avoid wasting time on the fatties. If she won’t send a photo, don’t waste your time.

Girl 4 – Saturday Night – “Curvy Girl” - Nexted

I was nervous about meeting her, since she had been putting herself down in her messages to me.

And when we meet up, it turns out that way, as she is bigger than what I like. Fat rather than curvy. Plus she is a single mom with no job – two more big negatives for me.

So I drop her back at her car, send her a text to say similar to “thanks, but no thanks, you’re not my physical type”.

Make the mistake of saying don’t feel too bad, and recount the story of me dumping Elephant Girl, and she goes psycho, blowing up my phone saying about how that is the lowest thing she has ever heard of, it is what is on the inside that counts, blah blah blah.

Also says I’m not even that good looking… ha ha. She threatens to spread bad words about me on POF, so I say go ahead. And then ignore her messages.

Last one she sent me was a long rambling one about 1am (when out with Girl 5), which I deleted.

Lesson: Do not fall prey to the feminise power conventions so prevalent in our society. There is no point in trying to argue the point with a woman – instead just do things according to your own rules.

If a girl says on her profile that what is on the inside is most important, then she is ugly and not worth your time.

Girl 5 – Met her at the club for first date and took her home with me

This girl was easily the hottest of the lot, probably a HB8. About my age, well educated, a short curvy brunette.

I had previously told her I was busy for the weekend, but would see what happened.

A while after I finished with Girl 4, about 9pm, get a message “How u going? What’s plans for tonight?”

I make up a story about being at a house party with some mates, and turns out she is out on the town, but her friends are leaving and she wants to stay out later.

So I say, none of my friends want to come into town, so I will leave them and meet up with you, be in there in about 20 min.

I get to the club where she is, and send her a text to find out where she is, and see her and go over to say hi.

She leaves the people she was with, and we sit together. Talking was ok in the start, but then the music got louder. She is really into me, touching me quite a bit (of course, I was doing the same).

We were alternating buying the drinks for each other, so she is not just into it for the free drinks.

Try to get her to dance, but she says she is shy. But finally manage to get her on the dance floor. Wasn’t really dancing as much as kissing and grinding on the dance floor. She is really into me.

When it is getting late, I whisper into her ear “we should go somewhere a bit more private.” She shakes her head, and says she has to go home soon.

So, a bit later, we leave the club. More kissing outside on the footpath.

She says she is going to catch a cab to go home, and I say, well that is up to you. More kissing ensues, and then she says “Well, anything that happens is because of you” and I know I’ve got her.

We catch a cab back to my place, end up on my bed, clothes come off, some foreplay, and right when I am getting a condom on, she says “maybe we shouldn’t do this”.

Temporarily put me off my game, but I didn’t say anything, just started kissing her again and soon she is ready for me.

Afterwards, she wants to catch a cab home so I wait with her out the front until she leaves. She sends me a message “Hey sorry I ran, but just wanted to b home in own bed”

And then a few others, telling about how when she got back home, she walked through a spider web and almost had a heart attack (spiders was something that came up early on when we were chatting, and which I had been teasing her about at various time since).

Lesson: Attractive girls are often just as keen for s*x as the ugly ones.

Don’t lock yourself into anything with an ugly girl when there are others out there much better looking AND in better touch with their sexuality.

-------

Felt kind of hung over today, but all in all not a bad weekend.

Plans are partially already in place for next weekend, to include girls 2 and 5, but also have to try and fit in 4 others who I have tentatively pencilled in for some time.

Looks like it could be another busy weekend. It’s all a number game boys!

Don’t let the feminine power conventions that pervade our society so strongly control you. Spin more plates, and play the game by your own rules.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, that's online dating for ya.. 4-5 bad ones and then a real good one. It's addicting. Glad to see you're getting out there. Remember: don't get lazy, keep messaging new chicks, keep having first dates. Don't get lazy with one or two chicks.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made the mistake of not removing elephant girl as a favourite (note to self for future, don't add favourites, since they can put comments, and nature of it is that if they post, it will be negative.

I wasn't near my computer to do it until last night, and this is what she wrote:

He seemed like a great guy. He was easy to chat to and always replied. However he turned out to be very shallow and gutless not even willing to face me. He instead chose to do a driveby and text that he was not interested. He needs to learn how to treat a person with respect.

How about the respect of actually having a profile pic that matches what you look like? Bloody double standards.

I don't put myself through the rigor of physical conditioning and weight training, to settle for a fattie. Get fvcked!

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
yup, that's online dating for ya.. 4-5 bad ones and then a real good one. It's addicting. Glad to see you're getting out there. Remember: don't get lazy, keep messaging new chicks, keep having first dates. Don't get lazy with one or two chicks.
Exactly.

I am somewhat of a spreadsheet guru in Excel, so just to keep track of it all I did up a spreadsheet to keep track of the girls.

This also helps to remind me that it is all a numbers game and the more I have active (within reason) the better.

This also lets me keep track of things in minimal time.

Columns in the spreadsheet:

* Girl No.
* Girl Name
* Do I have her mobile number?
* Occupation Comments
* Kids (thankfully none active now that have any...)
* Other comments (so I can remember something about each girl)
* Status - Dating, E-mail Only So Far, Have number - yet to meet
* Status comments (e.g. Dates when?, Slept with ?)

I also save a pdf print out of their profile to save having to go onto POF to see it if I need to refresh my memory (as they can see who has viewed their profile).

And once a girl goes to non-active, I delete her from the list, delete her number, delete her profile pdf, and all messages from my phone and move on.

At present, I am now up to girl number 16.

8 are active - 2 I have met (the 2 from this thread which I have decided to keep for now), 4 where I have the number and have been texting them to line up a meet, and 2 more in the e-mail process.

8 have been nexted due to flaking, forgetting who I am (low interest) or being fatties or otherwise messed up.

I have the spreadsheet colour coded so I can go in and easily see who is who, and where they are at.

I'm sure they would be appalled to think that they were (e.g. for the girl I slept with, no. 14) a number in my spreadsheet, but it's all a numbers game and I would find it hard to keep track of them all without some sort of register.

Simple time management, baby!

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work Runner, working Oasis too or just POF?

Ah, the profile retaliation! I offer you this...

Message to the user ********* you are a loser and I hope to dear God no poor unfortunate girl ever has to put up with your arrogant, rude unattractive self. Be wary girls this guy is bad news. He thinks he is God Almighty - men like that deserve to be ALONE. He will delete you if you don't have a public picture and will be very rude about it. I have reported him and if you read this - I'M HOT - you lose!

Site admin deleted her rant, awwww, poor baby! Suffice to say I was nothing but polite to her in the first place.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I created a POF profile just to see what everyone's going on about. But the site just suggests me the same 15 girls over and over? Mostly ugly, I msgd some nice ones but the site doesn't give me any new ones? Even the search just shows 20 results or so. Maybe nobody's using it where I come from? Haha.

And POF does false advertising... compare left and right girl :D
http://img211.imageshack.us/i/onlinedating.png/

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:
Okay I created a POF profile just to see what everyone's going on about. But the site just suggests me the same 15 girls over and over? Mostly ugly, I msgd some nice ones but the site doesn't give me any new ones? Even the search just shows 20 results or so. Maybe nobody's using it where I come from? Haha.

Same where I'm at. It's mostly ugly girls from what I've seen. A few cute ones. And very very few hot ones.

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huffman said:

Ay runner, I have the same complaint as Huffman, I recognise there is always the same 20 or so girls online all the time on POF and it's not like I come from a small place or something, it's a city with millions of people (on my profile anyway), so what’s the go??? Are we missing something?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your accounts. I haven't had sex since December 19th, 2010. It seems that right after Christmas, I first shaved bald All my c0ck and balls. Ever since, no nook. I just shaved it again and cut my sack twice, blood, the werks. It looks/feels good for me. It must simply be coincidental that I can't land a babe. Also, the cold/snow has fvcked me.

I most likely could lay a borderline fat YOUNG chick tonight. She's got fat arms, filled around the legs, blonde, nice smile, pot-smoker, but her noggin is oddly shaped despite her cute nose and cheeks, like a almost Herman Muster forehead - she's got a big noggin, but I just need some pvss BAD, bad, bad. I guess I could wait it out a few more weeks till it gets warmer, but it's come down to this. Sad really.

I've got 2 fish tuggin on my line on POF. One is semi-fat and 4 years younger than me. She gave me her # without asking, asked me to go skiing with her, I blew her off said that I would be near her area on another date and might see her afterwards. She's self-conscience (not as good-looking for me - I'd be her best "toy" ever probably, she has a good face though, but 30 years does a lot to a woman below the neck); therefore, she hasn't been angry or "snapped back" when I put her off or "dissed" her in a few messages we've kept going for over 3 weeks. She asks me about my day, my work, can I come see her when I take a day off from work in late Feb, I tell her I'm going to the dentist and can't see that far into the future what I'll be doing, she says to clean my crystal ball, I Still blow her off. I think that Right now, these POFers are looking for a valentines show-off. That's IT. The same thing happens around other holidays in my experience, the interest level from the majority seems to spike, only cause they need a show-off for a week or two. No babe, that's not how it works for me. I'm fvcking your as5 if you have me around ;)

So the next POF is a girl in residency about 4 years younger than me too. I guess these 30-31 yr old ones have been contacting me cause I state in my profile that I'm 32. People everywhere think I'm in my last 20s. For instance, I was talking with a co-worker this week while working and he mentioned that I don't need to think about retirement at my age, he thought I was 27. I'm actually taking over his job over the next 2 months while he attends some other business.

The next girl is cute, fit, petite, and appears to have not had really any boyfriends in her 30 years of life, because of school to be a doctor. She has no time. Her messages are very "objective" like Romeo and Juliet, using the word, "shall" and other archaic words that display to me, at least, no Feeling, just a detachment. I will make it my mission to make her FEEL again, and fvck her in the near future. No woman should deny her sexuality like that for so long.

Update: the fat 4 I'd met earlier in the week is not answering her phone. wtf is going on? the gap between me and her is huge in every way..it should be a no-brainer for her to want to fvck me.

Also, the fat POFer is having a "ladies night out" tonight? I told her that I don't understand "ladies nights." She's calling me "dude" now. I guess I'm her friend now? Then the other thin one off of POF going for her doctorate, said that she doesn't like Valentines, that it's lower than "Columbus Day" on her holiday list, after I'd asked her out for either this weekend or the next. I responded with Why not? Columbus day is a day of discovery and so is Valentines, that I like exploration, no maps, in the dark, with deers scattering as I walk through the snowdrift.

Mind you, these girls contacted ME first and gave me their #s after a couple of back n' forths.

Update #2: the fat POFer explained to me how they went out "ladies night" last night and had fun, and now is asking if I have any plans tonight. I told her that my plans are tentative and that it would be swell to travel down to [her city] one day, kind of a "double whammy." I hope she gets the message that I want her AND one of her "lady" friends. I haven't had a 3-some since last July.

Last edited:

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it Poonani!

Yes, I agree that on POF, quality of girls is less than in real life.

I mean, why would a girl be on there?

1) Can't get laid in real life = Fat and/or ugly

2) Attention ***** looking for an ego boost

3) A normal girl trying it out since she is tired of falling for s*xy bad boys she meets in real life.

Getting full body shots is a must to avoid surprises, as I have learnt the hard way.

I can't believe some of the guys who couldn't find any girls on there. I am from a town of about 180,000 and there are HEAPS on there.

So many, that they have contacted me. I'm up to girl 18 now (admittedly half of them are written off by now) and I haven't contacted a single girl.

I prefer to have a good profile and pic and let them contact me, since at least then I know they are interested, and I'm pretty busy with other stuff.

Check that you are using the search function right. But it may vary in places.

But I'm sorry to say my online adventures have hit a major stumbling block. Almost 2 weeks ago, I broke my arm when doing arm wrestling:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181439

so makes it pretty hard to get too intimate since anything other than sitting up and lying flat on my back hurts my arm.

Recovery is my main priority at the moment and have been keeping a journal to help me stay motivated:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=181483

But have been in contact still with some of my girls, so will let you know how I go. ;)

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm. You know the stupid "chemistry questionnaire" you have to take there? I feel that it matches you to people only who answered the same things as you... anyway I'm gonna play around with it a bit when I have time later.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, can you copy + paste what you have written on your profile?

Alex11

Reaction score
Can you post your profile pic somewhere ... that could explain alot.
is it body pic or only face?
Thanx

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not like I'd consider myself the cutest guy around, but some girls seem to think that.

Totally giving it away, but here is my profile

http://www.plentyoffish.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=24505082

POF makes the pics small so make sure you have some to send by phone to back it up.

Note the comment from "Elephant Girl" at the bottom of the profile.

Motto of the story: DON'T ADD GIRLS TO YOUR FAVOURITES!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see why it's called "plenty of whales". Not much action going on where I live on the website, cold approaching/daygame/social circle is a much better use of my time.

You're in Australia too, that's cool. The website may actually be useful down there!

Ryn

Reaction score
TALL MIDGET WITH DDs SEEKING good hearted man. Believe that? Me either. How about there's a better free dating site instead of POF, called TheyFall?

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ryn said:
TALL MIDGET WITH DDs SEEKING good hearted man. Believe that? Me either. How about there's a better free dating site instead of POF, called TheyFall?
TheyFall = Epic Fail.

Unfortunately, the reality is anyone can create a dating website. The real battle is getting numbers up of people joining.

I did a search on there under some fairly broad criteria,

Australia wide
Girl, 20 - 40
Not fat
No kids

And could only find 2 girls who had been active in the last 4 months who had a pic.

Call me a shallow bastard, but the pic is my primary searching criteria now. Maybe in a few years if it picks up steam here and doesn't go bust, I'll have another look.