"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

plz help

jrme1212

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
alright...theres this girl that i havent to in a long time. all of a sudden out of no where she i/ms me and says she likes me. then she asks me out but i didnt really answer. but like 4 months ago i almost went out with her and i found out she was playing me so we didnt end up going out with her. i dont kno if she is playing me right now...im pretty sure she is, but i have no clue. help me out here plz
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by jrme1212
alright...theres this girl that i havent to in a long time. all of a sudden out of no where she i/ms me and says she likes me. then she asks me out but i didnt really answer. but like 4 months ago i almost went out with her and i found out she was playing me so we didnt end up going out with her. i dont kno if she is playing me right now...im pretty sure she is, but i have no clue. help me out here plz
Make her work for it, see if she's being serious or not.

Generally if a chick is going after you, it won't work. If your interested in her, then play hard to get for a little while, then make your move.
 

Strong325

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2001
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
No offense but it sounds like this girl is a slut:

but like 4 months ago i almost went out with her and i found out she was playing me so we didnt end up going out with her.
Any girl who played you isn't worth your time. Here's how I would have played the situation. Make her prove herself to you. She needs to prove that she won't play you again. You'll know she isn't playing when you use a lot of Kino and she begs. When she is attached to you, you need to decide if she is what you want.

BTW, if a girl contacts you out of the blue, and you haven't spoken to her in a while, that means she might be using you. Whatever, good luck with it.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Strong325
BTW, if a girl contacts you out of the blue, and you haven't spoken to her in a while, that means she might be using you. Whatever, good luck with it.

Agreed. Her bf might have just kicked her to the curb and she might be just coming back to you off the rebound. But, then again, that's just looking at the worst possible scenario.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top