Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

plz help

jrme1212

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright...theres this girl that i havent to in a long time. all of a sudden out of no where she i/ms me and says she likes me. then she asks me out but i didnt really answer. but like 4 months ago i almost went out with her and i found out she was playing me so we didnt end up going out with her. i dont kno if she is playing me right now...im pretty sure she is, but i have no clue. help me out here plz

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jrme1212
alright...theres this girl that i havent to in a long time. all of a sudden out of no where she i/ms me and says she likes me. then she asks me out but i didnt really answer. but like 4 months ago i almost went out with her and i found out she was playing me so we didnt end up going out with her. i dont kno if she is playing me right now...im pretty sure she is, but i have no clue. help me out here plz
Make her work for it, see if she's being serious or not.

Generally if a chick is going after you, it won't work. If your interested in her, then play hard to get for a little while, then make your move.

Strong325

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense but it sounds like this girl is a slut:

but like 4 months ago i almost went out with her and i found out she was playing me so we didnt end up going out with her.
Any girl who played you isn't worth your time. Here's how I would have played the situation. Make her prove herself to you. She needs to prove that she won't play you again. You'll know she isn't playing when you use a lot of Kino and she begs. When she is attached to you, you need to decide if she is what you want.

BTW, if a girl contacts you out of the blue, and you haven't spoken to her in a while, that means she might be using you. Whatever, good luck with it.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Strong325
BTW, if a girl contacts you out of the blue, and you haven't spoken to her in a while, that means she might be using you. Whatever, good luck with it.

Agreed. Her bf might have just kicked her to the curb and she might be just coming back to you off the rebound. But, then again, that's just looking at the worst possible scenario.