“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plz help me to build more musculinity

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Real World
I want to be more musculine than my feminine side, but i can't help it sometimes!!!!!

What should i do? Do u have techniques to improve my musculinity? Being the man in a relationship is important. My bit**ch girlfriend, cheats on me twice with the same guy and she told me again and again that she will never do it again. what a fuc**! The reason why i'm still with her, is just to practice my musculinity. I want to eliminate my emotions with girls, not to use love again because i know that all women are bitc**es. Kindly help me pls, i'm so fucxxx depressed.

One more thing, i know that i've focus on her before.
If there is a time that i don't call her and she does not as well, she always believed that I miss her so much. She always thinks that i'm head over heals with her, how can I change her?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Moved to Don Juan Discussion.
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
how can I change her?

you need to leave her. screw 'practice'. You're just making excuses.

She doesn't like you. She just doesn't have the balls YET to get rid of you for good. Get rid of her first.

The power of that, will feel great.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
The reason why i'm still with her, is just to practice my musculinity

There is no practice. You either start living your life the way you want to live it, now, or you don't.

Read the DJ bible.

Cut this chick off starting today.

Your a man act like one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
The reason why i'm still with her, is just to practice my musculinity.
She no longer sees you as a man, so it's difficult to "practice" your musculinity on her.

Dump that ho.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
the best way you can practise your masculinity is by dumping her. a man does not stand disrespect
 

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Real World
ei guyz thanks for the advice!

i want and need to dump that bitc* but not now, its our exam wik today and i don't want to fail in my exams just to think of that shi* girl.

i've been thinking of her a lot all the times and i know that is bad for me. i've been fooled before and my heart still attached to her, what a desperate i am.

plz help me to be don juan, i don't want ltr......... i want to kill my emotions...........
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
My bit**ch girlfriend, cheats on me twice with the same guy and she told me again and again that she will never do it again.

She always believed that I miss her so much. She always thinks that i'm head over heals with her, how can I change her?
You sound like a bytch - after I read your post I bytch-slapped my computer thinking it was you!! I dislocated two fingers!!!:mad:

How in the hell are you practicing your masculinity by getting disrespected?? Huh??? Masculinity is 'not' "practiced" it is 'exercised' and "lived"!!

As DJ Gav stated "A man does not stand for disrespect" - this is the first rule in PR_L's Bible!!!! Must a 18 year old tell a 26 year old this??

You are obviously desperate and feel that you can't get any other woman, or else you are obsessed/infactuated with this hor!!

Say "No" to hos!!!!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
plz help me to be don juan, i don't want ltr......... i want to kill my emotions...........
There is nothing wrong with being emotionally tied to a woman but the question is why are you being emotionally tied to a hor!!!!

In this day and age a man's 'reason' should always supercede his 'emotions' when dealing with these dangerous modern-day hors!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top