Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plz explain

HighResurrection

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is from a pickup then email correspondence.

> It's Rez
>
> Yah I could tutor you but you would have to pay me though.

Girl:

Hi there.
uhmm i aint got no money to pay, i am broke but its okay i will try to figure it out bymyself then.

Girl:

do you know anyone who might help me out with some math...for free ?

Me:

Yah I know a couple people, I don't think they would do it for free though. I can look around for you if you want. Keep in mind you want the best quality not no average tutor. You seem like a disciplined student maybe we can work something out.

Rez

Sent from my iPhone

Girl:

oh okay, yea i didnt think no one would do it for free. but thanks anyways.
I try to be a discipline student lol.Smile
you seem very mature

Me:

Yah you have to be mature if you wanna teach. Im willing to teach you but on the real this poor girl thing has to go :) Maybe there is some secretarial work you can do for me.

Rez

Sent from my iPhone

Girl:

YOUR FUKIN RUDE INCONSIDERATE UNLCLASSY *****... I CANT BELIVE U HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME POOR GIRL AND OFFER ME A SENSUAL MESSAGE... IF I WAS A FUKIN PROSTITUTE I WULD OF FUKED U ALREADY.... I RESPECT MYSELF AND BODY NOT LIKE YOUU.... I DONT EVEN KNO WHY U WULD ASK ME THIS U KNO UR LIKE 40 YEARS YERS OLD RITE? THATS MALESTING ME U DIRTY ASS *****,... DELET MY EMAIL DNT MESSAGE CUZ IF U DO ILL TELL MY FRIEND AND HER DAD IS A COP!!!!!!!! NOW GO TAKE CARE OF UR FAMILY U LYING PIECE CHEATING BASTARD MY FRIEND KNOWS WHO U ARE SO IF U KEEP MESSING AROUND ILL EXPOSE UR LIFE TO UR WIFE..... AFTER YOU READ THIS U MITE GET MAD BUT I DNT GIVE A FUK NOW GO SMOKE A BLUNT!!!!!

(ok...........................)(so WTF is this and how do I respond if i should respond at all?)

sexyfaceme

Don Juan
Reaction score
You did lot of formal talk and suddenly drop the bomb. How do you expect her to feel. I guess you were expecting to get lucky. Didnt happen but no worries.

Also, If this is the exact message ("Maybe there is some secretarial work you can do for me.') you have sent her than we can fix this.
Tell her shes too naughty. You meant other secretarial work like "........." put some work you like checking papers or getting your papers from somewhere etc..(tell her in a way that you DO NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT HER).

HTH

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
I faking hate SMS, in person or over phone she would not say all that. Plus you could use the other 80 percent of communication with her, like kino eye contact and emotions.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anti slut defence. its amazing when ever **** happen somebody mom or dad is a cop.