Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That bit was funny.I love how he says if you want a wife, go over to Corey Wayne’s channel. Hahaha
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Seems to be coming off as kind of angry and bitter to me.The older AMS videos are great. He’s very pragmatic, instead of his new videos which actually seem a bit more emotional. A lot more cussing, a lot more erratic head movement, a lot more "humor"
Yeah, I mean I'm not saying this couldn't work (there's some fvcked up women out there). It just seems like this guy is overthinking it or something, he seems so desperate to be sure he doesn't do anything that could be construed as validation.Welcome to the mind of women. It’s a curious world, isn’t it?
THIS!The only thing I disagree with is physical contact in public. Kino is a huge, HUGE part of game.
It doesnt matter where you actually live.THIS!
This is the reason why I posted this.. Plz all of you talk some more concerning this subject.
@Spaz I live in post feminist society, feminist zombies won the war, men, comprising majority of population are slave to women, they buy those women expensive cars, women do not work, there is a new type of men, a provider... You too could have a hot hoe boy, just supply her ass with money and gifts and she MIGHT let you smell some of that ass. It is a de facto standard. Be grateful that there is still war going on in your country, for there still is hope.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I trust by CW = Corey Wayne?There are fantastic resources being passed on through time. Wisdom moves through people and the test is whether we learn through experience the best way to filter the junk.
Your first clue this guy is try hard is that he's putting down another successful man. Proof is in the pudding. CW is successful whether you like him or not. Take what is good discard the crap.
Considering that, must be a good thing because i dont think i would be with such a stunning woman right now without the trail of knowledge some of these men left behind them.