"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Plz comment this video

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
The dude says don't give a girl any validation unless it is on an equal exchange for sexual contact.
No kisses on first date, no physical contact in public, can't even say that he had a good time.
Isn't this the criticism of "nice guys"? That they do things with the expectation of getting something in return? I guess this guy isn't doing anything for them unless he gets something in return.

I prefer the philosophy of giving value wherever you go, without the expectation of getting something in return.
To me, that's true abundance and having value, when you can be unselfish with giving value.

Maybe some of the alpha player types here will advocate this, but it's not really for me. I'm sure it works for some.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I love how he says if you want a wife, go over to Corey Wayne’s channel. Hahaha
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I love how he says if you want a wife, go over to Corey Wayne’s channel. Hahaha
That bit was funny.
The dude just seems a little overly worried about accidentally giving out some validation.
I know women these days are over-validated, but it seems a little paranoid to me.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
The older AMS videos are great. He’s very pragmatic, instead of his new videos which actually seem a bit more emotional. A lot more cussing, a lot more erratic head movement, a lot more “humor.”

The only thing I disagree with is physical contact in public. Kino is a huge, HUGE part of game.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
The older AMS videos are great. He’s very pragmatic, instead of his new videos which actually seem a bit more emotional. A lot more cussing, a lot more erratic head movement, a lot more "humor"
Seems to be coming off as kind of angry and bitter to me.
Relax a little and enjoy yourself, ya know?
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Welcome to the mind of women. It’s a curious world, isn’t it?
Yeah, I mean I'm not saying this couldn't work (there's some fvcked up women out there). It just seems like this guy is overthinking it or something, he seems so desperate to be sure he doesn't do anything that could be construed as validation.

He seems actually openly hostile to the thought of a woman, I'm surprised he even goes out with her at all. Seems like he'd spend the whole date glaring at her and calling her a b!tch.

I mean is this really the type of game guys here are advocating? No kiss on first date? No physical contact in public? Are you guys really doing this?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I seriously think that you guys would be better served not watching any motherfvcking YouTube guru's.

Sorry backseatjuan, it's not aimed at you but everyone concerned, the only real teacher in life is learning through experiencing it.

As for this video, I didn't even open it, just read a few post here to know basically that he's preaching a step by step instruction manual.

Life just doesn't fall step by step like it's a production assembly line, even with the best machinery, using predictive tool like 6 sigma you'd still get just a 80% yield at most.

As for the validation you guys are mentioning here, in regards to women, just do what amuses you, don't fvck care if she likes it or not.

If you bought her a diamond ring simply because it amused you and the fact that she so happens to like it or appreciates it then it's just bonus.

It's not that complicated.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
The only thing I disagree with is physical contact in public. Kino is a huge, HUGE part of game.
THIS!
This is the reason why I posted this.. Plz all of you talk some more concerning this subject.

@Spaz I live in post feminist society, feminist zombies won the war, men, comprising majority of population are slave to women, they buy those women expensive cars, women do not work, there is a new type of men, a provider... You too could have a hot hoe boy, just supply her ass with money and gifts and she MIGHT let you smell some of that ass. It is a de facto standard. Be grateful that there is still war going on in your country, for there still is hope.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
THIS!
This is the reason why I posted this.. Plz all of you talk some more concerning this subject.

@Spaz I live in post feminist society, feminist zombies won the war, men, comprising majority of population are slave to women, they buy those women expensive cars, women do not work, there is a new type of men, a provider... You too could have a hot hoe boy, just supply her ass with money and gifts and she MIGHT let you smell some of that ass. It is a de facto standard. Be grateful that there is still war going on in your country, for there still is hope.
It doesnt matter where you actually live.

Men basically define the world they live in.

It's how you think + how you actually act.

Learn to dominate ur surroundings by increasing ur sphere of influence.

If a man is a supplicating loser who only knows how to buy affection in a feminists society, he will still be a loser in a masculine society.

Its because of the way he thinks and it will invariably influence how he acts in all settings.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
There are fantastic resources being passed on through time. Wisdom moves through people and the test is whether we learn through experience the best way to filter the junk.
Your first clue this guy is try hard is that he's putting down another successful man. Proof is in the pudding. CW is successful whether you like him or not. Take what is good discard the crap.
Considering that, must be a good thing because i dont think i would be with such a stunning woman right now without the trail of knowledge some of these men left behind them.
I trust by CW = Corey Wayne?

I do agree he has some good content.

But I also think he's a real good conman.

And like all conman, he needs to dish out 90% truth to sell that 10% con.
 
Top