“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plus-Size Woman Says Being Fat Doesn’t Mean She Has To Settle For Mediocre Men

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
They can’t do better. Black men that can pull don’t settle for whales.

I admittedly enjoyed banging big girls. I like the sex sometimes. Never committed to one though. Maybe dudes are “accidentally” knocking up the fat chicks.
I would also like to add that the fact these men are NOT fat themselves shows you they somehow some way do aim for a woman whose "on their level".

But again, black men are also notorious for being horndogs, no fathers to raise our men. Combine that with less economic value and voila, you get these kinda judgements.

Thank you for taking one for the team.
I already took at least 4 four the team in my lifetime...its been enough now haha.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top