Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pls give advice, this is the continuation of critisim

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
guyz! got a problem
i change my mind being with this GF of mine. This morning i was checking her mailbox to fix her file attachment and accidentally i click the deleted items. You know what? i saw her email to his lover. see below

Vincent,

So how's my friend? If your wondering its me maan, I use to think that you never really wanna hear from me and that you hated me so much. I make a journal about you but I burned it afraid that someone else might read it. Theres so much I want to tell you but I know that I'll never really see you again. Here I am a thousand miles away from you thinking of you all the time, blaming my self why did I hurt you that way, and thing is the tragedy I put you to is irreversible. If you must I know I REALLY HATE MYSELF. Wondering when can I se you again but eventually that will never happen, as much as I wanted to be with you, i cant, Im so foolish for feeling this. Your still my confident, arent you? I miss you

What do you think of this bull****?
my GF is a B i t c h!

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
no! she sent it to her old crush.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, from reading your other post, you've got one hell of a situation on your hands. She's living with you and your parents. It's time to kick her the fvck out of your bed and your house. You don't need to put up with this 5hit from a girl who's living with you.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know its right to leave her but i think i'm not that man enough to do this. i know and feel that she loves me as much as i love her. she always treats me like a prince charming. But i dunno what the hell happened with our relationship. And still i'm confident with myself and action.

is there any other way?

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question....
she's my living partner and we dont have any fight happened. I always make her laugh, eventhough she's mad.
is this bad thing?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know its right to leave her but i think i'm not that man enough to do this.
Dude, your relationship has already reached the early stages of deterioration. She's thinking about another guy, and who knows if there's more out there! She's not just thinking about him, she's dwelling on him. Read this again:

Here I am a thousand miles away from you thinking of you all the time,
Shouldn't YOU be the one she's thinking about all the time? You're living with her, but she's thinking about some other guy even during the time she spends with you. You've found the evidence and you're just gonna sit there and let her dwell on some other guy.

she always treats me like a prince charming.
Women can pull this 5hit off until the very end when they've decided that they finally need to move on. My ex did this to me. She had crushes on other guys while she was with me. Still, she'd always tell me she loved me and treat me nice sometimes. Two weeks before she left me, she started to drastically change.

After she left, we got in a heated arguement and when I asked her how long it's been since she "lost her feelings" for me, she told me two years. I'll tell you something, you'd never know it the way she was treating me.

While I was going through some things, I found a scribbled out note that she threw out. It was a note to some other guy about how much she likes him, but she doesn't want to hurt me. I was floored.

i know and feel that she loves me as much as i love her.
I said this 5hit to myself to keep things valid in my mind. You've got your gut trying to change your mind and tell you it's bull5hit, but you're not listening. You're fooling yourself.

But i dunno what the hell happened with our relationship. And still i'm confident with myself and action.
But your confidence in her has been shaken.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
men, i'm so damn depressed...
i dont know what to do now...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this 5hit sucks man. I'll tell you something, I wished I knew about this place when my ex was having crushes on other guys. I wish I would have been able to see the signs that something was wrong. I wish someone would have been able to kick my ass and tell me what was going on. I would have been able to save myself a year or two.

You know what's going on in your situation. How you handle it is all up to you. After being on here for over 3 years, I sure as hell wouldn't put up with that crap from my woman now.

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is the best thing to do that she will miss me if i'm not with her?

Do we need to go out and be c&f chatting with her?

You know what guyz.......
i want her to swept of the floor, and madly inlove with me, thinking of me all the times.
i want her to be feel depressed whenever i'm not with her.

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
O.K. Dude...... You say she's your living partner, and you never fight..... correct ??????????????
But for some strange reason beyond your comprehension she's still hung up on some ex love ???????????

Now I dont know where you think your taking this relationship with this woman, BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your serious with this and your telling her that ..........

Heres the part where I burst your BUBBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude !!! " YOUR 26 YRS OLD AND YOUR SHACKED UP WITH THIS WOMAN UNDER YOUR MOMMY AND DADDYS ROOF " At some point in time your gonna havta ask yourself if your serious about this chic. Then go do something about, offer up some stability for Christ Sake chics need that. (I'm gonna get called all kinds of a ***** for this thread) But if your gonna play that game you gotta come to the table with alot more than a pair of 2's............

Reaction score
Based on all of his recent threads, DJ Tat is a troll looking for attention!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on all of his recent threads, DJ Tat is a troll looking for attention!!
No, I think he's just wants a quick fix to make it all better. He doesn't realize the seriousness of the situation. He's living with a woman who doesn't love him. He also doesn't want to grab his balls and kick her out.

Both of them are in a "comfort" stage. They're used to waking up to each other, eating together, going to bed together, etc etc. They also don't have to worry about 5hit because his parents are providing the roof, making sure all the bills are caught up to date, there's food in the cupboards, etc. It's a sweet situation to be in, but the whole relationship is lacking mutual love. He likes her, she likes some guy 1000 miles away.

The best way for him to get out of this situation is to move out on his own. Leave his "girlfriend" there and let her and the parents work out what to do. They accepted her into the house, therefore it's not entirely his place to kick her out.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ever happened to being a man?

Isn't that why you came to this site?

Listen - your woman is emailing some OTHER guy who's 1,000 miles away. This isn't the first time - it will not be the last time.

If you play little b#tch boy with her - do you think she will respect you?

If you bust her b#lls and dump her a## like she's got HIV - that will be such a shock to her system. She will now have to figure out wha the hell happened and what is she going to do about it.

Playing the nice guy isn't going to work.

You've got to be a man - be a DJ.