Plight

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realized one day that I have a horrible reputation at school. I'm not popular, more towards the loser side.
But, I'm very good looking. A lot of younger girls check me out and I hit on them. But, once they realize I'm popular will they be liek "well f**k that"?

I've always aimed to make myself more popular. And to some extent its worked. But, a lot of kids are jelous of me and I get made fun of. A hand full of people just don't like me for no reason. How can I change that?
Ive never done jack **** to anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to move up in social rank?
It is the main thing holding me back from Don Juan-hood. At school, at least.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing holding you back from Don-Juan-hood is yourself.

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
next time someone says something, call him on it, if you get some smart ass answer, jack him in the face. Then they will know your serious

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read dbot's no-bs guide to HS success and use the search function on high school and being cool, there are loads of great tips. However, change yourself into who you want to be, not into what you think you need to be to be cool. Above all do not get intimidated by anyone, you can show respect, just do not get intimidated and be scared that you can not speak to that person, becasue they hang out with a different clique of friends.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn you sound just like this guy I know at school. He's kinda my friend tho we don't do anything outta school. His problem was that he tried to get by on his "good looks" alone. I don't even know if the girls think he's good looking (I'm a guy, I can't tell he looks.. average I guess) and he has NO PERSONALITY. He has this "I don't care about anyone" personality, puts others down regularly and he does loud things for attention constantly like shouting out songs lyrics randomly or cursing just to curse. DON'T DO ANY OF THIS!

One thing I did notice though is when he went quiet the girls came to him and talked to him. So try toning it down and becoming a little less outgoing in terms of having to be the centre of attraction and try being shy (not necessarily shy, just more of a person who is different than they first appear: Have a side that they want to get to know,) I'd reccomend wanting to learn more about people, care about their emotions and the things they've been through, because if someone cares about your situation, you can't help but like them on most occasions

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oElS
next time someone says something, call him on it, if you get some smart ass answer, jack him in the face. Then they will know your serious
And how does this make people like him might i ask?:confused: They might respect him out of fear but who wants that when they're trying to be popular???

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
only got to do it once, if your being dissed, dont shy away, the only way to make it stop is to do something about it, jack him in the face

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oElS
only got to do it once, if your being dissed, dont shy away, the only way to make it stop is to do something about it, jack him in the face
Yes, anytime you encounter a problem in your life, the solution is always "jack him in the face". This is excellent advice.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct Me if I'm wrong. But, I think theres some kind of radiance about having status. I just dont seem to have that radiance. And I just can't get it.

For example, there are a handfull of popular kids that just aren't good looking. But this radiance, it makes them better than good looking.
Where as for me, I'm just stuck with good looking (wich isnt that bad, but it screws me in school.)

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I completely understand. All these girls think say I'm hot and then tell there friends and then I find out but when I want to take it to another level it fvcks up somehow. I'm not popular at my new school and I know I'm a lot better looking then some of these guys getting these hot chicks. I just don't know how to assert myself and it's been 4 months now. I'm a senior and prom is coming up soon. I'm so fvcked.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like it when people get all desperate about being popular. I think being popular is good and all but it still sucks at the same time. Don't ever think "Oh i wanna be popular just like him!!" or "Oh, I wanna be cool!" or maybe "Oh! I listen to music and **** like that, I think i'm cool!". I HATE HATE HATE those losers. If you wanna be cool, why can't you just do what the "popular" people do!? It ain't hard but it takes time.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, I'm not trying to offend you or anything... It's just that when you mentioned about becoming popular in school, it got me to type all that crap about guys being desperate about being popular.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I want assert what I said about radiance.
Thats wat Im lacking. Getting popular seemed like the way to gain the radiance. But, I have another theory after remebering the Bible.

I've lost my mystery entirely. Maybe thats y my presence is so plain.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if mystery is that important in high school. When I think of the guys who were most popular in my HS, they weren't really mysterious; they were mostly just loud and arrogant.

Popularity is tough to explain in high school. Some people just get a raw deal and are stuck with an "uncool" reputation even if they don't really deserve it.

The best advice I can give is just be as confident as possible and don't be afraid to put yourself out in the open. Make jokes in class. Go to school sporting events (if that's a popular thing to do) and really get into it. If people make fun of you, just stay calm and try to have a comeback ready.

werdmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I keep getting new thoughts on this subject.
So heres another thought.
I've never been in a fight, and I have an effeminate appearance.

Therefore I get made fun of because I'm an easy target. I need to get more respect, so I'm just gonna duff one of those f**kers.

My problem there is that I dont want to get in trouble, cuz I dont wanna mess up my record. So, r there any ways to just lay someone out thats perfect? Like where and when?
and how? lol

Thanks

oElS

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, so youve selected my method, good choice, well this is how its gotta go down. First off you gotta be in good fighting shape, ok now you dont want to be taking down the bigest mutha' fuka' cause then your just going to get layed out, but who ever is around your size who talks the **** to you thats your target. now next social event i want you to do the follow, once this mutha sucka says something to you, tell him your really dont approve of it, make sure you pretty close to him, (all of this being calmly done) , if hes says some more **** or some smart ass thing, place down yuor glass cup ect. crack your knuckles, glance to your left, then knock that mutha fuka out right to the chin. If he doesnt go down, or you miss, which u better not, spear him knocking him back then its all about the wrestling skills, or if yo prefer try to fist fight it, but all fights end up on the ground