Plenty of fish chicks dirty little secret

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Troll with a realistic bi profile with a hot chick. Use a new email address. Get a chick who has noodz. Use regular pics and a basic profile for pof. Have her noodz saved on email. Send a simple hey how are you you're adorable xoxo email. When the chick responds later at night send im at home in my room....bored.. they respond with: bored too. Send i can email you with more of my pics if you like? ;) whats your email? They send it. Respond back with: ill send you my pics first. I want to see more of you too. ;) send noodz of your fake chick. They will send back noodz of them. Faces included. Same chicks in profile. No joke. Literally got over 57 chicks multiple noodz. If they ask to text and send their phone number. Many have. Tell them. I dont give out my number till i know someone. Im telling you its unbelievable till yourself see for yourself the noodz start flying.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
90% of the chicks I meet in real life I go out with are at least solid 7's, sometimes 8's but on POF I have to struggle just to get dates with 6's lol. It's pretty funny actually.
You're gonna have to lower your standards to have success with it. Generally speaking, most guys will have to go for women 2 leagues below them. If you're an 8 you can maybe pull a 6. If you're a 7 you can pull a 5, maybe a 6 if you're lucky. Of all my friends I've never seen any guy pull more than a 6 from online dating.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
You're gonna have to lower your standards to have success with it. Generally speaking, most guys will have to go for women 2 leagues below them. If you're an 8 you can maybe pull a 6. If you're a 7 you can pull a 5, maybe a 6 if you're lucky. Of all my friends I've never seen any guy pull more than a 6 from online dating.
Oh for sure, and that's what I've been doing unfortunately. Of course, I am still messaging 7-8's as well it's just amusing how I get ignored by 90% of those chicks even though I've been out with tons of girls that are of the same caliber.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
100% true! I said the exact same thing in another thread, but in a different way. I look at it as the man being "devalued". A man who is a 7 offline becomes a 5 online. It is just a slightly different way of looking at the same problem, but it really puts things in perspective!

Years ago when I started online dating, I was so naive. I figured, I should have no trouble pulling 6+ online thinking I was a 6/7. Then reality sunk in. I was lucky to get attention from 5's sometimes. After seeing what was going on with the FAMOUS fake female profile experiment, I logged off FOR GOOD. I respect myself too much and have too much dignity to willingly DEVALUE myself.

So no thanks to online dating. :down: :rockon:

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
.*

*and I'm not saying this bc they're "not into me." I've had hot women off of pof and match.com etc like me/fall in love with me and they're just as crazy as all the rest.
I guess even for the guys who are "successful" at it, the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
^^ this is exactly what results when guys go online. Especially in Toronto, the unfriendly dating capital of the world. Full of hot women who think they're too good for everybody. In fact I don't know how any of them ever manage to get boyfriends at all. I have really good looking friends who have given up on online dating after a couple months tops. Some of my hot female friends rave about it, until the attention gets old and reality sets in.

I myself have been on these sites on and off for almost two years. All the girls I have met have been HB8 and above, but the ones I ended up banging (8) and even dating (4) all suffered from serious mental/emotional disorders ie BPD/bipolar/possible schizophrenia.

And just when you think you've met a hot HB9 online who is actually normal, you bang her and start getting excited about actually having met a hot normal chick but then her inner insanity shows up as sure as the sun rises in the morning.

Stay away from online dating forums. There's something about them that make it extremely difficult to meet normal, good looking women.*

*and I'm not saying this bc they're "not into me." I've had hot women off of pof and match.com etc like me/fall in love with me and they're just as crazy as all the rest.
Whether crazy or not, consider yourself lucky to have met a girl hotter than a 6 online. The hottest girl I have personally seen any guy bed from online dating is what I consider to be a 5 according to my own tastes/standards.

Toronto does suck when it comes to ANY dating it seems. Online and offline are both horrible here. What do you do and where do you go to meet girls in Toronto? The situation in Toronto seems hopeless. I am seriously considering moving away.

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Troll with a realistic bi profile with a hot chick. Use a new email address. Get a chick who has noodz. Use regular pics and a basic profile for pof. Have her noodz saved on email. Send a simple hey how are you you're adorable xoxo email. When the chick responds later at night send im at home in my room....bored.. they respond with: bored too. Send i can email you with more of my pics if you like? ;) whats your email? They send it. Respond back with: ill send you my pics first. I want to see more of you too. ;) send noodz of your fake chick. They will send back noodz of them. Faces included. Same chicks in profile. No joke. Literally got over 57 chicks multiple noodz. If they ask to text and send their phone number. Many have. Tell them. I dont give out my number till i know someone. Im telling you its unbelievable till yourself see for yourself the noodz start flying.
LOL @ the thought of 2 men each pretending to be a woman messaging each other nude female photos!

Anyway...I've had huge success with online dating, at least when it comes to meeting. But my problem is learning to qualify. Every 2 weeks I am burning through another group of 3 - 5 new prospects. Meet 'em, maybe get a date or 2 then lose interest. Somethings not right, like I said I need to learn to qualify better because it's really turning into a time waster. It's not that I'm being picky I just need to adhere to my core standards of what I'm looking for........

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I signed up for POF about 2 months ago.
Just copied and pasted an opening from another site.
90% of my profile is copy and paste as well.

I've hooked up with 3 girls.
a 7, a 6 and a 5. (I only let the 5 give me a BJ lol)
I have plans to meet up (****) 2 girl this weekend off of it.

It's super hard for guys for sure, but it's also super easy to stand out because every guy is sending them the same thing.
I do it when I'm bored. Just get on like once a week and mass message like 25 girls and just go from there. If they reply at all, 90%, if you play the cards right, you will **** her.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yawn: Ahh..boy here we go again...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucifero said:
Idk I had a POF profile for a couple of days, chicks were hitting me up.
I received Meet Me requests and Messages from about 20 different women within the span of a month of joining, but 95% of these women I wouldn't rate as higher than a 5 and certainly had no interest in meeting them. I had one 8 nibble on my profile, but she flaked.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the late 90s, I got that "guess what -- I'm a MAN!!!!!" too often and it put me off chatting for good. 1% of chatters doing 99% of the chatting, spoiling things for everyone else. Otherwise, it's a waste of time anyway.

I was already of the opinion that people fake hard on hookup sites, and that 99% of the portraits are faggotry. Kinda "the freaks come out at night" or dishonorable men use darkness to conceal their deeds, or what have you.

BigJimbo said:
Gay men are not what Hollywood tells you they are. Most are obsessed with getting with straight guys.
Hmm. That explains a lot (like the extreme risk taken by toilet fags). Thanks for the insight.

BigJimbo said:
MANY gay men also go straight.
Fits in with the idea that there's no such thing as lesbians or gays -- that it's just a behavior that anyone can mimic.

BigJimbo said:
I promise you that some of your fathers have gone both ways.
Interesting that you bring up father-son issues. The average American is raised by "mom's boyfriends." Over a lifetime, one perv can easily molest dozens of kids. That, in addition to a home atmosphere of parents fighting, strange men arriving late at night, being dumped at the babysitter's, drunken parties . . . not too healthy for kids.

BigJimbo said:
Many very straight men also will never go through with actual gay sex.
Our brains are hard wired to be naturally disgusted and revolted by it. Only years of extreme feminization causes men to doubt themselves.