Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please Stop It!

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of all that's good in this world can we please stop putting women up on pedestals? I'm reading some posts around here where guys just place their entire live's meaning on a person they have never even gotten to hug. Take my simple test:

1) Do you know a girl who just makes your heart pound a million miles a minute when you see her?
2) Have you NOT gotten any romantic physical contact?
3) Does she have a BF or some other guy that she prefers over you for some "superficial reason?"
4) Do you think that if she only got to know you... the REAL you that is, then she would fall in love with you?
5) Do you think she's so gorgeous, and has the prettiest [fill body part here] that you compare other girls to her?
6) Do you practice in your head the speech you're going to give her to tell her how you feel even though you know you're going to get rejected anyway?

If you answered YES to any of these questions then you my friend are a chump. I'm sorry.. it's true. Chump with a capital CHUH... You have fallen for what's called the godess syndrome and you need to SNAP OUT OF IT! There is no reason you should reflect all of your life's anxieties on any person. Why? Because they are not perfect! People are not perfect! If you need to hold your hopes, fears and dreams in anyone's hands it should be GOD's! Because He's the one perfect entity. (Please no relgion argumentation.. I was just making a point).

Next time you find yourself even remotely feeling like this about anyone buy your Momma something nice. At least that woman did something for you.

I'd rather be alone and an a-hole than lonely and a chump.

[This message has been edited by JPFromTally (edited 12-19-2000).]

Anjo_das_Trevas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up on this one JP
, this is really a great post, those " symptoms " remind me of something that i have passed along ago for someone who wasn't worth it.

Bye

ANJO

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo! Old school is still great!