"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Please post your stories about picking up at the bookstore here!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Ken785
I was at the bookstore the other day reading and this hb8 came beside my table and said.."excuse me..." and as i turn my head to see she says "oh nevermind.." and walks away. I dont know what that meant but i didnt think much of it until a few seconds after she walked away.

I think she saw me from where she was standing and was interested but after she approached me she thought i was busy so...
well thats just my thought. What do you guys think of this situation?

It could also be that she didn't find you appealing up close. Hey, us guys do that all the time - not need to take it personally. Or, she thought you were someone she knew. Just fuggeabout her. Go hit on more women.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
What's a mixed sista??

I couldn't find that in the dictionary.
mixed is a race mixed with another race. 1/2 mexican, 1/4 black and 1/4 indian.

Her daughter's father was white.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
My last vookstore pickup I saw an HB sitting in a corner ( a prime spot) , reading. I rolled over and opened with "You know you're in my spot right?" and then got her talking about the cookbook she was reading.

Insrtadate the coffee shop , close and I'm out.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Originally posted by Walden
My last vookstore pickup I saw an HB sitting in a corner ( a prime spot) , reading. I rolled over and opened with "You know you're in my spot right?" and then got her talking about the cookbook she was reading.

Insrtadate the coffee shop , close and I'm out.
Oooh, that's good. I gotta try that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
That was good as well. Youre in my spot, I love it!
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I can imagine asking girls about what they're reading and start a conversation about books and school, but after 2 to 3 minutes (if even that), it just seems obvious that you're up to something.

How do you get to the getting the digits part? Could you guys be more detailed about that? (many of you just say after so and so I got the numbers).

Want to hear more successful/unsuccessful stories as I like visiting bookstores and so I can do my own thing while picking up some conversation on the side.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
what kind of bookstores are u guys going to that has hot chicks? I go to borders and there's barely any.

Are chicks sitting at tables at borders to study waiting to be pick up? It doesn't seem like a good place to study .
 
Top