Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please I need some advice

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys Im newbie to this stuff actually .. to be honest it's always been the girls that make the first move .. partly because im a bit shy and stuff .. but i am goodlooking(not to brag)

so the deal is that i have come to know this really cute and sweet girl .. It looks like she likes me, as she keeps saying that i am really hot and stuff like that .. so yeah i like her .. and i think she likes me too .. but i asked her one day if she had a crush on someone .. she said that she wasn't in love .. so im worried about what to do ..

I use contact lenses and for some reason i just cant get them in my eyes.. ans she uses contacts too .. so she offered to help me put them on .. (hehe!) so im going over to her house tonight .. and i would like to hit on her .. but i dont know how to make the first move .. she is horny 24/7 but doesn't show it that much, as she is kinda shy .. so yeah.. i would really appreciate some advice .. i am going over to her house in 3 hours .. so please give me some good tips/advice/technique for tonight.. I dont think i want to have sex with her right now .. not a serious relationship either .. just mess around a little..

P.s. we have A LOT in common .. it is almost scary :eek:

Reaction score
If she thinks you are "HOT" - then you know she likes you otherwise she wouldn't be making such a statement!

I don't know what "SHY" means today - :confused: - every girl says that and then their behavior betrays their words.

She wants you to make the first move - don't be a dork and fumble the ball!!

Touch her hand first and see how she reacts - if positive then go for the kiss ... slowly...don't scare her by your eagerness.

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK - First off don't try and act like someone you're not. Don't be trying any AFC shyt to impress her or anything. Just be yourself.
Be ****y and funny if you can.

Kino is important here. Get close to her. If you guys are chillin watchin TV or something, sit next to her. Don't be an idiot and sit at the other end sitting in silence watching TV.

Go ahead, touch her. From what it sounds like, she probably won't be trying to get away from you. You'll notice the signs if she's uncomfortable (like leaning away from you). If she's unreceptive to your advances, pick your happy a$$ up and get the hell out. No need to waste your time.

Sounds like you're going to have a good evening. Nothing to be nervous about, you're game will come into play on its own.

If she wants to bump uglies, why the hell not? (That's just me though, don't do it if you really think it's too soon). Certainly you're in the right mindset buddy, by not thinking about sex yet and certainly not thinking about a relationship.

Give me a report back, I'm interested to see how this plays out (not that I doubt you or anything).

Have fun!

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the replies guys
should i ask for a kiss if i get the right moment? :confused: or ask if she likes surprises? and then kiss her? :D

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
No No, you don't ask for a kiss. You just do it. Slowly, too. Be careful - don't turn into an agressive animal on her. All your moves need to be slow and gentle. Do not ask her for a kiss, that's insecurity.

You can try that thing about asking her if she likes surprises. I don't see any harm in that, go ahead and do it. In fact, why don't you do it. Do it and tell me how it goes. If you try that one though, you'll need to be quick about it. Sneak that kiss in there quickly, but remember - gentle.

Reaction score
A man going to kiss a girl is no surprise!!!

A man going to kiss another man IS a surprise!!! Say 'No' to Ho-mos and 'Yes' to girls!!!

Runi_86

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys ..
I went over to her that night .. and it was great .. She actually got my lenses in too lol ..
we didn't do anything else though .. because a friend(girl) of her called .. so we went to a concert ..

anyways.. now she asked me yesterday if i went to this concert on wednesday in a city close to hers.. and sure im going there :D so she asked if i wanted to sleep at her place.. because she was home alone(she is 15) .. :eek: i told her that id love to .. so yeah .. guess im gonna sleep there ;) so i MUST make a move that night, right? I am still a bit confused about these things, as im used to the girls approach me .. umm any advice how you would do it is appreciated :)
thanks in advance