Hi,
I'm 18yrs old and there this girl who i truly got my eyes on and she's 17 and she's very pretty but the reason im already into her is because of her personality and something about her calls me. I finally got her Number on tuesday at school and i called her on thursday and told her "Lets Get together this Saturday" and she was like "okay fine" (and let me remind you that i'ma big fan of david D's dyd book and i know about the ****y + funny mode) so then today Friday at school i told her so wussup we still gonna chill on saturday and she was like "I dunno, Well see.." and im like "well see" and she goes "something up came up my friend having her 15s and i can't miss it, look just call me on saturday afternoon and we'll see and if anything call me on sunday" when she said these words I felt super down man really down all i wanted was to DATE her one night with her so i can use all my ****y/funny and all this moves and show her the other side of me which is fun because i really want to get with her i really see her as a longterm, I didn't knew what to say and i'm like "You know wha, maybe we should leave this some other day then" and she goes "yeah how about next weekend" and I myself showed her one of David D's moves which are not make her set up dates *I* set them up so i go "No, i dont know" and she goes "then the next weekend after" Wow.
That hurts, man.
I really really want to get with her I hate myself for liking her so much and im trying myself not to go back to wussy mode but im THIS close to go back to wussy mode (usually i go to wussy mode when i really like that person when that special someone) im usually ****y+funny acting like i dont give a ****... my c/f's are no match she always laugh and calls me cornball and she goes 'you so corny'....
my weak cf lines are no use
i barely call her i try not to be with her that much on school
but i think i have a super case here and i want you guys to please help me..
what should i do? Let her go?..i really dont wanna let her grow my feelings for her has grown each day..i can't stop thinking about her all this stufff r going to my head i haven't compliment on her i really trying to keep my shields on and be more of a Challenge but i just wanna deep down inside of me drop down on her and tell how much i like her and how much i wish to be with her 24.7 and to please give me a chance but then agains that's wussy mode even tho i know all this but somehow my body will react like that...
Help me guys...
I'm 18yrs old and there this girl who i truly got my eyes on and she's 17 and she's very pretty but the reason im already into her is because of her personality and something about her calls me. I finally got her Number on tuesday at school and i called her on thursday and told her "Lets Get together this Saturday" and she was like "okay fine" (and let me remind you that i'ma big fan of david D's dyd book and i know about the ****y + funny mode) so then today Friday at school i told her so wussup we still gonna chill on saturday and she was like "I dunno, Well see.." and im like "well see" and she goes "something up came up my friend having her 15s and i can't miss it, look just call me on saturday afternoon and we'll see and if anything call me on sunday" when she said these words I felt super down man really down all i wanted was to DATE her one night with her so i can use all my ****y/funny and all this moves and show her the other side of me which is fun because i really want to get with her i really see her as a longterm, I didn't knew what to say and i'm like "You know wha, maybe we should leave this some other day then" and she goes "yeah how about next weekend" and I myself showed her one of David D's moves which are not make her set up dates *I* set them up so i go "No, i dont know" and she goes "then the next weekend after" Wow.
That hurts, man.
I really really want to get with her I hate myself for liking her so much and im trying myself not to go back to wussy mode but im THIS close to go back to wussy mode (usually i go to wussy mode when i really like that person when that special someone) im usually ****y+funny acting like i dont give a ****... my c/f's are no match she always laugh and calls me cornball and she goes 'you so corny'....
i barely call her i try not to be with her that much on school
but i think i have a super case here and i want you guys to please help me..
what should i do? Let her go?..i really dont wanna let her grow my feelings for her has grown each day..i can't stop thinking about her all this stufff r going to my head i haven't compliment on her i really trying to keep my shields on and be more of a Challenge but i just wanna deep down inside of me drop down on her and tell how much i like her and how much i wish to be with her 24.7 and to please give me a chance but then agains that's wussy mode even tho i know all this but somehow my body will react like that...
Help me guys...