Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please, Help Me!

Vaines

Reaction score
I have come here in search of desperatly needed help. I know im going to get flamed and yelled at but I need help.

I can't talk to girls in my high school, I mean I am so so so low in that area it is 50 feet below pathetic rock bottom!

I suck, I suck bad. I want to be able to talk to chicks, get them attracted to me, and get with them.

Please guys, maybe you understand what im going through right now. I hope you guys can get me on the right path.

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You r pathetic.
Read the HS DJ Bible

Vaines

Reaction score
Thank you, I already know im pathetic.

The High School Bible? Where can I get to that?

Infernius

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can start it by on the top of all the posts there is a sticky. That is the best one and another way to getgood is to talk to the mods or WUWD.:cool:

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come here in search of desperatly needed help. I know im going to get flamed and yelled at but I need help.
Welcome.

I can't talk to girls in my high school, I mean I am so so so low in that area it is 50 feet below pathetic rock bottom!
Ok. You're not a conversationalist. We'll work on that. But I've got a question for you. Why can't you talk to girls?

I suck, I suck bad.
I've been there brother.

I want to be able to talk to chicks, get them attracted to me, and get with them.
Then make it happen.

Please guys, maybe you understand what im going through right now.
Like you couldn't imagine.

I hope you guys can get me on the right path.
I hope you can get yourself on the right path. There's not much I or anyone else here can really do but spit out useful information. It's gonna be up to you to execute things properly. The first thing you need to do is make the commitment to change yourself. Then, like Infernius pointed out, you need to take a long look at the Highschool DJ Bible. Read it a couple times, then come back and we'll talk some more.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Infernius
You can start it by on the top of all the posts there is a sticky. That is the best one and another way to getgood is to talk to the mods or WUWD.:cool:
:D

And yes, the High School Bible in at the top of this forum. Read it.

Welcome to the forum. I'm Whatsupwiddat, WUWD for short.

Cya around;)

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
First you need to get some confidence, think of things that are good about you and work on them, make them shine so that the women (girls) see them. Then they will notice you sometimes, and you won't always have to talk to them first. Second, you need to know when to talk to them. If a girl is talking about how her father died, or how her car is borken, or how her dog got ran over, don't even bother approaching, because although most DJ's can deal with this situation, I think that you, being a beginner, should wait until a "happier" time. Now, let's say that she is talking about a sport, or something fun she did over the weekend. later on after she's done talking about, ask her what she did again. This will show that you care what she has to say, but not too much because you didn't hear her the first time. Also it gives you good one on one time to practice eye contact. After just having little convo's with her, eventually you'll get better at talking about other thing that you bring up. Hopefully my advice has helped.