Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Please. Help Me out. I need to succeed.

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you guys are thinking. "Oh gosh. Here's another thread from rkc09 asking us about that same girl." I actually could careless about that situation to be honest with you. Thats the least of my worries. In fact I'm not even worried about that. I have a bigger situation that needs to be solve quickly. In other words ASAP.

Here's they story. I have been off and on the past cupole of months. I've been more off than I have been on. Here's the situation I'm in. Brace your selfs........

I'm very well known around school. I'm known as a friend, a jerk, a nice guy, a don juan, basically I believe alot ppl see me in different ways. Outside of school I'M THE MAN! All the females that don't go to my school sees me as the man. But it's vice versa at my school. Let me explain. ALL OF MY PHONE #'s are from girls OUTSIDE OF MY SCHOOL! In fact I don't have one phone number from a girl in my school. I have a good number of female friends but no numbers! Crazy huh? But it's the truth.

The thing is that alot kids don't see me as a Don juan. Some of my friends don't take me seriously. It's funny because outside of school ppl see my as the man. It's like ppl see two different personalities inside of me. One that is a Don Juan and the other the AFC.

I'll tell the story of my high school life. My freshman is one I like to forget. I had some fun moments but I also had some bad ones. I was seen as a joke. My cousin always used to bully me in class. He hit me in the head with books, chase me around the class when the teacher left. He even tried to drop kick me one time. This happen in front of HOT HB's. So you know what happen.

My Sophmore year was alot better. I finally started to man up a some ppl stop messing with me. How ever it was more verbal abuse than physical. Alot of ppl didn't respect me. One time we were in class. I was talking to this HB7 and then my cousin interupted and said "so HB7, is that your boo?". HB7 said, "NO!, Do you see what he looks like!?" Basically she called me ugly infront of the whole class. Stuff like this DESTORY MY CONFIDENCE.

Junior was a different story. I was lucky enough to find this website and it improve me alot. PPL at my school seen a difference in me. Even my cousin who verbally and physically abused me has respect for me. I talked to girls ONLY outside of my school and remain friends with the ones inside my school.

After I got rejected by the HB8 who I was talking to for 3 months. I WAS SO CLOSE TO MAKING HER MY BOO! But then she told me she didn't want to be in a relationship right now and said we need to slow things down. So basically, NEXT! Things between me and her fell apart. I don't even call her anymore. I think she's talking to another guy but thats not the point.

I decide to start talking to girls that go to my school. My goal is to become more popular and gain social proof. I've been giving it my all. But it seems like things won't change. It seems like I hit a peak and it won't go any higher. The thing is I see all of these guys who knows ALL of girls and has all of their numbers. I'm confused. If I'm so good OUTSIDE of school. Why I'm I not succeeding INSIDE of school.

I need help. What can I do to:

1. Get more females numbers. More my female friends numbers so I can my their hot friends I want to find a way to ask them for it without making it seem like I want to date them.

2. Gain more social proof. I want to have more friends. Most females friends.

3. Get ppl to understand that I'AM THE MAN AND THAT THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO ABOUT IT!

4. Get ppl to take me more seriously.

Genghis_Khan

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you started off pretty bad man. in high school every embarrassing story gets heard and with your cousin being an a$$hole to you and embarrassing you like that, that got you a bad reputation around your school. so girls that don't even know you already views you as this guy that gets picked on. Social proof is big in high school especially if you're trying to game girls from your school, but you said it yourself that you're a new man now. So if you got girls from other schools, bring them by your school and just hang out with them. Have fun and show the girls that you're the man. Show them a good time! The girls from your school will notice this. if you play any sports it's even easier. tell all the girls to come to your home meets. They will be screaming your name out, cheering for you, and some girls even put time to make a poster and bring it to the game. This will boost your social proof with girls and dudes. Keep practicing and kick a$$ next year cuz your senior is the best year unless you fail and repeat junior year again.

p.s. if you got girls outside your school already why you so worried about the girls at your school? i always liked hooking up with girls from other school because they're not looking for a serious relationship unlike the girls at my school.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u figure u say youre the man but no one agrees. u obviously dont run sh*t so dont act like you do. Just be smooth and keep to yourself.

#1 doesnt make sense. how is it u want their number but u dont want them to know you wanna date em?

#2 you wanna make more friends? go make more friends. whats stopping you?

foxintehsnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why I'm I not succeeding INSIDE of school."

Easy answer. high school is a pool of pain and dispise for most. Thus this one thing you must learn people will try to bring you down. Best way to become popular is to talk to everyone you can. Get a reputioning for being sexual. Wink at girls smile all the time wear nice enough clothing. Make sure ur ahead on everything you do. Act like you don't know the popular kids and they will want you to know them and you shortly find your self seen as popluar also don't spend time with just one group move around. Make sure everyone know who you are even the losers. like the lowest of the low. Never make fun of other and act like ur the best. also tell your self you are the best till you honestly feel you are.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rkc, heres my advice for you: you will get picked on since you have always been so adn ppl are more used to that.

Don't fight that! Just take it in your stride in a cool way. Like it's fun for you and not affecting you in any way. If it goes out of limits, tell them you don't like it.

Don't be a fake, just be as you want to be as you feel like. Just show your real personality!

And show them that you have a separate more interesting life than them.

Last but not least, feel like a winner, act like a winner and they see you as a winner!

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
a really though one.
Its usually very very hard to change in front of people who you see on a daily basis. It will be double hard to be "the man" or the alpha
But sports is always a good go. Make sure its one of those popular sports too :D noone wants to see you dancing ballet.

Oh and having girls from your school is always a bit difficult.
Relationships are more likely to fail if you see each other every day. i guess thats one of those reasons why 2 out of 3 relationships fail in the first vacation.

Talk with ppl about interesting stuff to get friend or the best: Go and party with them. Maybe plan something with your outside friends and invite some of the inside friends so you can show them who you are outside or better yet throw a big party with ppl from inside and really i mean REALLY hot girls from the outside ;) It may be good if you game on a HB (doesnt mind if outside or inside) at YOUR party and success