Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please help me, i feel so ****...

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel i've just been humiliated. I feel a bit depressed right now.

Today at uni I was attempting to flirt with this girl in my class, and things seemed to be going well, like I was teasing her and that. On facebook tonight she started chatting to me, and we were both teasing...then she starts asking me if theres any girl I like..so I was going along with it but not saying who.

I asked her aswell, and she said theres some guy the year above who she likes...and then all of a sudden she starts saying she wants me, wants to be with me, asked me if i like her...

I didn't respond cos something seemed fishy...and then she apologised and said it was one of her flatmates (a guy) who grabbed her computer and was messing around.. so i said "lol, thats hilarious, shame it wasn't u saying that tho ;)"...and she replied "lol you know i'd have a piece of you if i could lol"

I feel **** for 2 reasons, number 1 I guess I got my hopes up..and now I feel really ****, like I was the butt of a joke (even though I didn't confess anything to her)

and also because she told me about this other guy shes into...

I just dont know what to make of it guys..if any of you have an insight it would be greatly appreciated.. is she just an attention *****? was she playing with me?? is there a chance she is interested in me, or shoudl I just drop this one?

Also I have to see her tomorrow in class, I dont know how to act...I guess im just gonna act like it didn't affect me at all?

cheers guys

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont sweat it. I can assure you you're making this a big deal in your head, and she's probably not even thinking about it.
She more than likely expects you to take it maturely, and find humour in it, and not get all pissy and anxious.
SO let all that go.
Act like it didnt even happen.
And learn to not let these things really get to you.
Think in terms of developing your maturity and masculinity over the long term.
If theres any reference to it just say something like : "Yeah, that was funny as sh*t!! I couldnt stop laughing! Those guys are such funny pricks!" and laugh it off.
Men do these things to see your weakness , to find your vulnerabilities.
If you crack, you arent accepted into the pack.
So dont crack. If you dont, then you arent tested as often, if so, there will be humor involved. IF you do crack, then youre looked upon as weak, and then there will be malice involved.

And dont let anyone intimidate you. Dont let them inside your head, and emotions and lose your peace of mind like this anymore.
Im positive that youre freaking out more about it than they are.
So dont let your imagination run away with you.

and also because she told me about this other guy shes into...

This is inconsequential. It means something, but it means little. Dont sweat over this.

I just dont know what to make of it guys..if any of you have an insight it would be greatly appreciated.. is she just an attention *****?
No way to tell right now, too early. You have to observe her more. And dont over invest in her.You dont know who she is and what she's worth to you. So no Oneitis. Be cool. Dont be tripping over yourself trying to talk to her or get her attention.

was she playing with me??

All women 'play' with you to an extent. But all this is inconsequential since what you want is more important than what she is 'doing'. If she likes you, she'll show it, if not, she won't and just string you along for your attention.
If you're weak in the knees even just for her attention, she's got you hooked. DOnt fall into that trap.
All men have to go through this kind of thing at some point in there lives. You find out what's what.

is there a chance she is interested in me, or shoudl I just drop this one?

Ugh. Please stop thinking in these terms. Yes, there is always a 'chance'. What you have to be thinking instead is
"Is this female worth my time?"
Dont follow her.
There's still too much anxiety and wondering what she's thinking and doing. Shes not even your GF, dude.
Get over this. No more of this kind of thinking.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice Interceptor. Yeah, I guess im just sweating over nothing really. I've done oneitis before, and beleive me I have no intention of doing it with another chick EVER again.

The things that have messed with me most about this is number 1, I feel a bit foolish, cos there was a part of me that wanted it to be true..and 2nd I feel i've lost a bit of 'cool' which I was trying to have around her...but hey, what can ya do i guess.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude how could this make you feel like sh*t lol? Sounds like this girl has something for you, so be happy!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djinhell, the first thing you should do is give yourself a more positive username here. A DJ is not "in hell" if women don't pay him the attention he *doesn't* need from them. Trust me man, go back to your fundamentals. Find the things in your life for which you are passionate, seek every day to further yourself professionally and personally, and build that foundation of confidence and strength. This solid inner core manifests itself in the outside world (the dating world) as "I don't give a ****" because you will have no attachment to the outcome.

When you are looking for girls to fill a hole inside you, they will never come. When you are fine, no, more than fine without them, they will be as fireflys to your bugzapper. You must take the bull by the horns and make yourself. Women are a by-product for men who do this.

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
Unbridled_Phoenix said:
When you are looking for girls to fill a hole inside you, they will never come. When you are fine, no, more than fine without them, they will be as fireflys to your bugzapper. You must take the bull by the horns and make yourself. Women are a by-product for men who do this.
Its the secret double entendre. Once you convince yourself and I mean really feel and believe you do not need them thats when they flock. Pay attention that there can be a fine line in different situations between wanting and needing.

Pimp yourself out. You are God's gift to the planet, remember? Frame it your way. C&F. and most importantly do it all with a smile.

Good luck.