Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

please explain why this happens with girls

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girlfriends I have start off wild and the sex is unbelieveable. usually 1-5+ times a week. then the sex after several months (~5-7months) it goes down as far as once a month!
I would get excuses out the whazoo and ultimately have to break up

my question is,

do girls ration their sex more as time progresses in the relationship?

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt like posting this since I have dealt with sex . . . lacking girls and I am curious if all girlfriends/f b 's have this trend

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why you have a bullpen of women and stop putting all your eggs in one basket

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
rock: that may work with you

but I don't personally enjoy cheating on my girlfriend, and eventually I intend on settling down with someone.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't happen with all girls. The last two girls I seriously dated loved the sex with me. Actually I was the one who ended up withholding sex in those relationships because I started getting bored.

So I think that's the source. Boredom. Comfort. Dropping interest.

But don't blame that on womankind. It's a matter of maintaining a certain lack of comfort in the relationship. It doesn't have to be totally in their face...but the girl needs to respect the fact that you COULD find something better if they start slacking. Because having a desired man makes them wet, and because they dont want to lose this desired man.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jblitz59 said:
rock: that may work with you

but I don't personally enjoy cheating on my girlfriend, and eventually I intend on settling down with someone.
you cant cheat on someone if you are single. if you arent happy with her break up and have your fun until you are ready to settle down and have a boring sex life for the rest of your life.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iceberg hit the nail on the head.

don't let sex slip to one time a month either. you either A: get rid of her or B: fix the problem

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get a new car, it's fun to drive it alot when you first get it. As you put more miles on it, the car tends to spend more time in the garage.

twixt

Don Juan
Reaction score
never has happened with me. It's every day, or else, actually. Unless one of us is sick, or out of town for some reason. I just ignored women until I had money and time for them, tho. it's crazy to get bent out of shape over them, half the population has one of those things, and gorgeous ones are easy to get. Just use your citizenship to get one from the third world. you have a 5 year satisfaction warranty on her. If you divorce in less than 5 years, back she goes to some pesthole. she doesn't want THAT, so she puts her best foot forward, at all times. If enough guys married other women, these US broads would have to clean up their acts, lose weight, stop smoking/drinking, act right.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the responses

Iceberg
So I think that's the source. Boredom. Comfort. Dropping interest.
It may have been the fact that she was comfortable that she could confidently always have sex with me...

also I didn't say this before :whistle: but she would sometimes have pain or 9/10 times would deny any oral/fingering. I think she could have had some serious psychological conditioning that sexual things=pain.

poor thing would still throw me bj's and hj's. perhaps I could let her give me a hand from time to time :p

It doesn't have to be totally in their face...but the girl needs to respect the fact that you COULD find something better if they start slacking.
And to this, HB 7.3 would often get jealous because girls were attracted to me and would flirt time to time.

Tizzle I actually just forgot about it. I get too busy during college and realize 'hey, I haven't had good sex for a month' :) what are you gonna do.

5string that is a splendid analogy. only.. I would be the car in this situation haha dummy :)

twixt haha that made me laugh. does that really happen?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
this is why you have a bullpen of women and stop putting all your eggs in one basket
This is a solid recommendation if you're not having serious relationships. Keep them light, be non-committal, and build that harem.

As for why the women taper off sex the longer the relationship goes on, a lot of it comes down to them being comfortable. Ever hear the phrase "comfort weight"? It's the same thing with sex becoming more infrequent...they have you locked in so they don't have to ply you with sex the way they used to. Also, the lust phase ends at around the 6 month mark, so things stop being so hot. This is where LTR game comes into play so you keep things fresh and exciting so the sex doesn't wane.

Here's some good tips on fixing things:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1786700&postcount=4

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jblitz59 said:
It may have been the fact that she was comfortable that she could confidently always have sex with me...
Did you ever try withholding sex from her? Like for long periods? I did this to my ex and it drove her crazy. She used to say, 'I'm the woman, I'm supposed to withhold sex from you!' lol Then when she told her friends about it it made her look like a loser to her friends. haha

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey nutz, i like the reference. it basically says, don't become whipped and have fun! I am glad you posted that because I saved that

omkara: yeah we went periods without sex and would try it and just get so damn discouraged. my parts were working fine and I would love to go doggy on her.. but she would do this whole ughhh do I have to? bullsh!t.

I have had that happen be4 and it makes me wonder...?

After a while I just lost all my romanticism with her because of my grumpyness. If a girl doesn't give sex, jblitz59 gets grumpy with her and goes no contact more often.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her currency is sex, yours is giving her attention. If she withholds sex, you withhold attention.

Don't be upset, just be less interested.