You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
thanks for your inputB4IFURU18? said:I interpret it as...
Before she meets you, she's doing good. After you meet her, then leave her (get number, etc), she's doing great!
By making a great impression, and gracing her with your presence, she should be in a better mood than when you first approached.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
don't take this the wrong way but that's beautiful brogRiM999 said:This is a rule of thumb i try my best to keep close to my heart.
With interaction with a girl, or any person for that matter, it would be best to show them something new and positive, giving them an opportunity to mature toward an enlightened human being from how you interacted with them. You can achieve this most of the time with your optimism. Hopefully some of your optimism and appreciation for beauty in life will rub off on the girl and in turn she will become a better person.
why thank youstayfly said:don't take this the wrong way but that's beautiful bro
props
thanks for the input. how is this done though?Amante Silvestre said:I know what it means. No speculation here.
"Leave her better than you found her" means to let a relationship end in a way that she eventually regrets herself. Basically, never a sloppy, dramatic, emotional ending. She must feel like she had a heavy hand in ended a good thing. That means you need to walk away without making a fuss, even if you know you're not wrong.
In a nut shell, the point is to have her realize that the days she had with you were better than how she's doing right now. It's win-win. If she doesn't get back with you herself, her single friend will get the message and pounce....
I've seen it play out and have benefited from it myself dozens of times. It essentially means be the bigger man and don't stoop down.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
okay, it still seems quite selfish to me. in a sense it's leading girls to think you may be cheating on her so she breaks up with you so you can fukk her friends? how is she better than when you found her?Amante Silvestre said:It's basically a waiting game. Women gab. They love to talk about their boyfriend issues. Eventually, through the gossip they learn the truth, and that's when the reality hits them.
For example, I've been dumped a dozen times because the women I was dating thought I was cheating on them. I'm just a social guy with a lot of friends, many female who have flirted, but these girls got too jealous and snapped with speculation.
I let it go. I let the realtionships end even though I knew I didn't cheat. Every single one of them have admitted to me they were wrong. But by then it was too late. I was already hooked up with someone else. Usually someone they knew.
Female gossip.
It has gotten me laid plenty.
The point is to let women be as irrational as they want to be. Don't try to control it. Let it go. It usually bites them back if you just step off and give it the time to happen.