Please can someone slap some common sense into me

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! fellas I am so disappointed :box: in myself because I'm always preaching on here about never dating your co-works. I know better but i have a crush on one of my female co-work. I would never try to get with her ,but i can't stop thinking about her she just broke up with her baby father of seven years I think that she might all so like me too. Yesterday she ask me to wait on her so that we can leave together,and like a fool i did it knowing that i like her as more than just a friend

I know I'm a douche bag for like her after knowing the fact that she just got out of a Serious Relationship with her kids father

what does that say about me as a man my morals and ethics?

I'm better than this petty ****

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just broke up with baby daddy? ... Stay away. Let the dust settle. Don't be a rebound.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
The scorpions nature never changes.

There is a rule that you should never date or bang a woman you see on a regular basis. Why? Mainly because you don't want it to start affecting your life outside of work, your hobbies, etc.

I mean you can bang her, but always know that something might bite you in the (glass) soon enough.

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Epimanes said:
Just broke up with baby daddy? ... Stay away. Let the dust settle. Don't be a rebound.

Imma take your advice and play it cool an looking into new lands of my devotion

HyperAnalyze said:
The scorpions nature never changes.

There is a rule that you should never date or bang a woman you see on a regular basis. Why? Mainly because you don't want it to start affecting your life outside of work, your hobbies, etc.

I mean you can bang her, but always know that something might bite you in the (glass) soon enough.

hey thank for your reply everything you said is right on the money

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be so hard on yourself playa! It happens to the best of us, you're working together without issue and then one day BAM! she's a goddess. You seem to have good perspective on this one so you definitely know what to do. Now whether you have the testicular fortitude to follow through and do what needs to be done? Only you can decide...

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
update

so i put my 2 weeks in today
she gave me her number and she wants to go out for drinks

when should i call or text her

I'm gonna wait a few days

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with pair, dating a woman you work with is bad(I had that experience not a good one), and she have a baby from another guy also not good, so I can guess you have now is ack of prospects to work on, so I would try and find other woman so you can spend your time with it

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always say - AVOID SINGLE MOMS ! A good friend of mine has just been trapped by one... he now has a kid on the way what I know he *truly* didn't want (regardless to what he says). The thing is as well, single mom's will ALWAYS put their kids first. Do you always want to be second ? Do you want to be carrying someone else's baggage around ? Do you want to get roped into spending money on some other mans spunk ? No ?? Don't be desperate, try your best to avoid them.

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you think our culture differences will matter she is Cambodian and Laotian

I'm just plain Ole black her baby daddy is Spanish

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
adam225 said:
I always say - AVOID SINGLE MOMS ! A good friend of mine has just been trapped by one... he now has a kid on the way what I know he *truly* didn't want (regardless to what he says). The thing is as well, single mom's will ALWAYS put their kids first. Do you always want to be second ? Do you want to be carrying someone else's baggage around ? Do you want to get roped into spending money on some other mans spunk ? No ?? Don't be desperate, try your best to avoid them.
I AGREE. I used to bang a single mom who got overly attached and wanted me to fvck her without a condom. Wrongo. when they try and suck you in is when you are fvcked.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means you like her and want more with her...

I don't think it's all that immoral or even stupid.

And even if it's stupid... people do a lot of stupid things and you do not know how things will turn out. Sometimes in a game you make a wrong move, and the wrong move turns out to have set you up for something big. The advice you are getting here is aimed at keeping you a free and independent guy who is in the position to determine the outcome of his life. Attachment sounds like the antithesis of that.

Perhaps you should find out what she wants with you. If you are going to be the rebound and nothing more, you will be the one to get hurt.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man! Oneitis is something hard, but it is something that happens.

In your case, you should TOTALLY AVOID THIS WOMAN.

Not because she is a single mom.
Not because she works in the same place you do

Those above are enough solid reasons for you to search for poon elsewhere.

But the main reason you should avoid this girl is this:
You have Oneitis for a girl who just ended her relationship. You will be the dreaded REBOUND!

If you did not have oneitis, it would be ok to bang her, because you would bang her and that would be the end of it. No feelings. You would not be devastated when you realise you were the rebound. (Were, past tense, because this sh*t won't last)

Now, sadly, in the real world, you do have some nurtured feelings towards her. And she will gladly f*ck. In fact she is dying to f*ck you. She just ended her relationship. SHE WANTS TO F*CK. Where else do you think she would search for Sex? You guessed right, with someone she feels safe about it. The sad part though is that SHE WILL F*CK YOU, AND THEN SHE WILL DUMP YOU!

Maybe for her ex, maybe for the single life. But one thing is certain. She will dump your sorry ass.

So, it's really up to you.
If you can handle being used as a sex toy, f*ck her sometimes and don't get emotionally attached I'd say go for it.
On the other hand, if you can't. Go search your princess somewhere else, 'cause she is in another castle!

But hey, that's just me! Peace :up:

Sonny Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
update .

I saw her at work today she asked why I haven't call or text her yet

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sonny: Just play the nice guy and be straight up with her

"I was trying to create an emotional connection between the two of us. I gave you my number in hopes that you would stop talking to me you horny piece of sh1t. Why the fvck aren't you calling your kids? You are trash and anyone who dates you is a turd. Do I look like an idiot to you? No, then stop talking to me you wet fart."

Then claim sexual harrassment at work.