Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playstation 5

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You can play ps4 games on ps5 but with better framerate.

For Good games it depends on what genre you like, You can check out Demon Souls and Devil May Cry 5 special edition.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can play ps4 games on ps5 but with better framerate.

For Good games it depends on what genre you like, You can check out Demon Souls and Devil May Cry 5 special edition.

Are they exclusively PS5? Figure games made for PS5 would be better

Lippy

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have PS but really want to. Is it worth buying PS5 or PS4 is ok?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
You boys need to get on some Madden

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You boys need to get on some Madden
I was actually curious about sports games.. Is the Madden the same version for PS4 as PS5?

Any exclusive PS5 sports games?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had mine since April. Bought myself the disc version so I could keep playing my old PS4 stuff.
It's a console in it's infancy, the developers have no real idea how to get the best of the hardware yet.
I only have a couple of PS5 specific titles so far but I'm still pretty much still addicted to Grand Theft
Auto online. I'd expect games like Gran Turismo 7 and eventually GTA6 when it materialises to really
show what the console is capable of. Although it's a PS5 release I'm really looking forward to and have
pre ordered the GTA Trilogy disc version which will drop in Early December. I think 2022 will see the first
eye popping titles. I play mine through a 65" Samsung QLED tv. It's worth mentioning how the awesome
the new controllers are, there's an inbuilt game (Astro's Playroom) which really showcases what the new
controllers can do. Some of these features will really add a new dimension to gameplay if the developers
use them properly. Here's hoping.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I now understand why some of you are on here. The only game worth playing is PSSY.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had mine since April. Bought myself the disc version so I could keep playing my old PS4 stuff.
It's a console in it's infancy, the developers have no real idea how to get the best of the hardware yet.
I only have a couple of PS5 specific titles so far but I'm still pretty much still addicted to Grand Theft
Auto online. I'd expect games like Gran Turismo 7 and eventually GTA6 when it materialises to really
show what the console is capable of. Although it's a PS5 release I'm really looking forward to and have
pre ordered the GTA Trilogy disc version which will drop in Early December. I think 2022 will see the first
eye popping titles. I play mine through a 65" Samsung QLED tv. It's worth mentioning how the awesome
the new controllers are, there's an inbuilt game (Astro's Playroom) which really showcases what the new
controllers can do. Some of these features will really add a new dimension to gameplay if the developers
use them properly. Here's hoping.
The disc version is better so you don't waste as much hard disk space and also allows you to sell used games, right?

I thought PS5 Gran Turismo was already out? I know Spider Man and Demon Souls seems to be the titles exclusively for PS5 right?

I love GTA.. but the trilogy you speak of, is that just the older games on PS4? Whatever that one with the character Trevor in it lol

All good my friend. Was just teasing. .Just bought the latest COD Vanguard. What a POS.
Seriously?? The graphics looked disgusting.. surprised not hear it