Playing with Girls Emotions?

LikeAPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been always wonderin.. Is it good for a guy to play wit girls emotions like lets say one day ur a sweetheart to a girl then the next day your the biggest ****.. does that ever produce any success? If it does , are there any good ways to pull it off?

LikeAPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man. It doesn't produce results. IF she likes you, and only if, you will get a reaction, but that's not results. The reaction is that one day you were being real and you, and the next day you changed and she figures that something went wrong. The "results" you are seeing from that is nothing more than her making an effort to fix something that was never broken in the first place.

-Blitz

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: Sure, if your a flaming retard.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^agreed.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea , don;t be a jerk one day and a sweetheart the next, BUT most people agree that it is good to have different amounts of attention to her on days. Ie one day you barely talk to her, or make eye contact and the next day you converse with her regularly

Chicks like variety and if you keep em guessing you are doing good...

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not neccessarily an ******* or a jerk, just don't give her as much attention on one day, but you still have to be respectful, even though you aren't giving her as much attention. Just make it seem as if you have something better to do.

LikeAPimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright.. now how about changing the attention I give to her daily.. like 1 day we might have very interesting convos and the next we talk very little.. does that produce any results?

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I you start treating her like a total jackass, it won't seem real.

The main part is to make it seem natural and unplanned. It will only work if a girl has some interest level in you, in the end it triples it.

Just when you met each other, the interest is usually quite high on both sides. She did not even find out your real self, just likes your exterior and wants to get to know what's inside.

This is the perfect time to get into her head, to make her think about you - this way she'll imagine whatever she wants.

So play hot and cold with the amounts of attention you give her and then after not seeing her awhile, when you are in the hall come up to her and say something like: "oh, what happened to you? You don't even call/visit/come to see me. You should come to place X sometime" and walk away.

Then disappear for a few days from the place X and make her come there a few times. This way she is all confused and is thinking of what YOU think of her, what happened between YOU and her, what will she say to YOU when she sees you at place X, why YOU are not at place X?

Of course I have a friend sitting at place X observing if the target comes in...

Then when I finally am sitting at place X with all my friends around, she comes to me (I have homefield advantage) and says: "I finally found you, I was looking all over. What happened? Did I do something wrong the last time?"

And she is all confused, feels all guilty and you can take her with your bare hands. :D