Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing the game and windows of opportunity

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl that was pretty obviously interested in me a month or so ago, would always talk to me and show me tons of interest. I had no doubt of her interest.

But, she works at my gym. I was nice to her but cut conversations short, and was always on the run when she chatted with me.

So for a while this seemed to improve her interest, but after a few weeks of being away from the gym, now that I've returned she has kind of ignored me. I don't know if she felt scorned or what.

My thought is now, I need to engage her in convo again. What is your take on this?

Is my window of opportunity over? This type of situation has happened to me with a few girls in the past. I never did ask them out after it happened.

This shouldn't surprise me, after all it's just a big GAME.

But what are your thoughts on this?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why did you not go for the close long ago?? you have a lot of posts under your belt, you should know better! :) i dont know if your chance is gone, you have to talk to her again...strike up a convo with her and make sure to number close. dont wait any longer.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had a good rapport in the past so there is no reason why it can't continue.

If she isn't married or with someone else then the window is still open.

As a matter of fact the windows of opportunity are ALWAYS open!

jose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Slick. You may leave the Game, but the Game will always there for you to welcome you back. Truth be told, the window is obviously wide open when she is single, mostly closed when she is married, but the window will always open. Why? Because as long as men & women hold onto that deep inner need to be loved, needed, and to love, they can be played.

Ricky> women play games all the time, i am pretty confident this is one of her games. Now DON't get me wrong, just b/c this is a game doesn't mean she is just playing hard to get and the moment you show interest, she'll throw herself at you. What I'm saying is that you still have a chance with her if you can play her right.

PS the other possibility is that she was single when you first met her, but now she has found a boyfriend. in this case, unless you want to deal with such a situation, i'd move on. life is too short to waste it on those who don't understand how much you want to get out of it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I can always count on you guys to boost me up!

Well unfortunately I haven't seen this girl as much lately and I have a problem in that I really prefer to get girls into isolation to work my charm on them. I need to get more used to working with audiences!

Santos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
But, she works at my gym. I was nice to her but cut conversations short, and was always on the run when she chatted with me.
Un-plug her treadmill :D