"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Playing Multiple Chicks = Confusion and Pain for those Played

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
There is this HB in my class at uni.... everytime I see her I flirt with her and just have plain old DJ fun....
I really like her and think she's cool... I am cruel because I was practicing DJ skills on her.. plus shes HOT.. so I enjoy it very much...
ANYWAYS ..she messages me and gets all upset that I forgot it was her birthday (we are on uni break you see)
and she calls me a "LOSER" !!!!!!!!!!!!! she was very serious and hurt....as if I'm her gonna be boyfriend and betrayed her bad!

i'm like oh i'm so sorry , i'll make it up to you blah blah blah...

anywys .. obviously she's getting just a tad bit EMOTIONAL....i've never had a confrontation like this with her ... it felt awkward...and we were going backwards and forwards til like 4am...

PROBLEM:
1) I like this HB and don't want to hurt her ...
2) the hookup would be nice, she is a nice girl. But I am sort of seeing this other HB who I feel is more compatable to me ?
I know I can't have my cake and eat it too.

I don't know what to do. I know its not very nice to lead on a girl.... I thought she wasn't making much of all my passes, but then after confronting her its obvious that she bought all of them....

and like what the fcuk...like all of a sudden she snaps and abuses me.... I honestly was very unsure of her interest in me coz thats the way she acted.....

CONCLUSION:
how to keep my options open?
how not to break this girl's heart?

HELP ME!!! :confused:
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Bleeding hearts of the world unite.

Guy acts real AFC. Pleads to God, "why have you forsaken me." Stumbles on SoSuave/mASF. AFC transforms into DJ. DJ gets girls. DJ feels sorry for girls. DJ transforms into AFC. AFC loses girl. AFC pleads to God "why havef you forsaken me."

Your AFC turnaround will solve your problems for you.

but then.... hang about!!!
By calculating and deliberately acting AFC you will be able to detach your self from whomever guilt free, because she will do it for you. And it won't ruing your game.

I'm a Fvcking genius!!!!
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
If your heart says no, don't do it. Most guys say "hoes are worthless", but when you are in a great relationship with a great girl, you can tell those guys to suck your d*ck.

If you prefer to spend your life playing chicks without getting attached, then do what your d*ck says.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
urgh it so frustrating
i don't know what to do ..
its like i want some action ..but don't want to burn my bridges either ..
i know the other HB will drop me like a ton of bricks if i went out with this chick ..

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP

my heart says I want more experience of playing chicks
my heart says I want a LTR with this other HB
my heart says that I want some action from this chick....

i need to buy myself some more time...
I need to keep on teasing this chick I am playing ... next time i meet her i'm going to act very LJBF with a *bit* of spice...

if she catches on that i'm trying to buy time, that i'm playing multiple chicks and that i'm CONFUSED.. and that I lead her on to "keep my options open" ..she'd kick my a*SS and she would be rite to do so !

When I was an AFC i got really burned by this chick....so I've become really ruthless and kind of derive pleasure from breaking girls hearts... when I flirt I am so fvcking fake.. i can't believe chicks buy my crap.. i'm a total fvcking jerk
*AND FVCKING PROUD OF IT:cool: *

*fellow dj's give chicksrock a hi 5*
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Guys are forever thinking with their D!CK. Its natural, its deliberate, its how we maintain the continuity of our species.

Oh... and we demand variety.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Guys are forever thinking with their D!CK. Its natural, its deliberate, its how we maintain the continuity of our species.

Oh... and we demand variety.
EXACTLY MacDiddy!
You're making me feel so much better!
its almost as if women make us feel ashamed to be a man...
they want us to be totally AFC and ONEITIS for them...
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
Originally posted by chicksrock
EXACTLY MacDiddy!
You're making me feel so much better!
its almost as if women make us feel ashamed to be a man...
they want us to be totally AFC and ONEITIS for them...
but sooner or later, we may have to settle dOwn..

and then go back again!!!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. Your thinking with your ego.

2. Your thinking with your ego.

3. Your thinking with your ego.

My point is this; Your on this site I guess to learn how to be a Don Juan without really wanting to be a Don Juan with women. Why your here then I don't really know. If you practice this shyt then your gonna get Don Juan results...ie...more female attention.

But your too much of a Symp ( sympathizer to women...worse than an AFC) to be a Don Juan. PLEASE don't bother with that worthless shyt about your here to better yourself bucket of puss leakin bull shyt....

"To be a player you got to know how to play" --Shaggy


If this game is too much for your sensitive ego then get out and be who you were when you first came here.

Lastly on a humorous note, your using the screen name of ChrisRock. Are you aware that he is a brotha? And no brotha would be posting something like this...let me requalify this statement...no real brotha...those sell out types would though.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. Your thinking with your ego.

2. Your thinking with your ego.

3. Your thinking with your ego.

My point is this; Your on this site I guess to learn how to be a Don Juan without really wanting to be a Don Juan with women. Why your here then I don't really know. If you practice this shyt then your gonna get Don Juan results...ie...more female attention.

But your too much of a Symp ( sympathizer to women...worse than an AFC) to be a Don Juan. PLEASE don't bother with that worthless shyt about your here to better yourself bucket of puss leakin bull shyt....

"To be a player you got to know how to play" --Shaggy


If this game is too much for your sensitive ego then get out and be who you were when you first came here.

Lastly on a humorous note, your using the screen name of ChrisRock. Are you aware that he is a brotha? And no brotha would be posting something like this...let me requalify this statement...no real brotha...those sell out types would though.

errrr...yea...whatever the fvck you wreckon mr."i think i'm so fvcking good because i've made 3000 posts on this board"
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by chicksrock

When I was an AFC i got really burned by this chick....so I've become really ruthless and kind of derive pleasure from breaking girls hearts... when I flirt I am so fvcking fake.. i can't believe chicks buy my crap.. i'm a total fvcking jerk
*AND FVCKING PROUD OF IT:cool: *

*fellow dj's give chicksrock a hi 5*
Um, that sounds pretty AFC to me. What do you mean "WAS an AFC"?

Player, his SN is CHICKS rock, not CHRIS rock.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
how to keep my options open?
how not to break this girl's heart?
That's exactly what women ask themselves when they find a beta male. Just say you have a boyfriend. That should do it.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
Confusion and pain = I felt that too... So much of it that if I didn't exercise or change routine (alleviate depressions), I woulda slit my wrists or killed myself. Thats why I'm in this site in the first place and learning how to seduce women and be a "don juan"...

WELL WHO CARES?!?

Pfft... get what chick you think is right for you. Let the other one feel the pain of getting a wounded heart.

Um... thats what I'd do... since I was played by a woman in the first place... and its gonna feel good for me to get a little bit of "revenge"...

I'm evil eh? :mad:
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
when I flirt I am so fvcking fake.. i can't believe chicks buy my crap.. i'm a total fvcking jerk
read that again.. and again..and again..

now if you have no idea who real you is...how do you expect any girl to stay around when she finds out who you really are?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Ebach
That's exactly what women ask themselves when they find a beta male. Just say you have a boyfriend. That should do it.
I know I keep forgetting that. When I first saw the sn it looked like chrisrock then after reading it again I realized I need some old guy glasses.

And I'm only messing with him. Breakin hearts is what players do.

If you don't like it then don't do it!
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
I know I keep forgetting that. When I first saw the sn it looked like chrisrock then after reading it again I realized I need some old guy glasses.
I think you meant to quote another post. Anyway... supreme got some game! Hearts and egos will be broken. Understand that you come first and then those women.. if you're not happy with their **** brake it off or try to fix it. And remember, don't repeat the same mistakes.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hehehe!
All you guys are really helpful and really cool!
Thanks ! :)
 
Top