Playing Games

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you read, this isn't a one-itis thing, and she knows I'm involved with other women. The girl I'm supposed to do something with tommorrow has a high IL but never picks up the cell phone or house phone. I know she does it intentionally, is there any advice you can give? Or something to say to her to make the situation funny? Need some advice here.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her how she's getting on with "The Rules" and if you can borrow her copy so you can figure how to counter her games. But carefully :)

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Ask her how she's getting on with "The Rules" and if you can borrow her copy so you can figure how to counter her games. But carefully :)
lol

bump.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a text and say "when the plastic thing makes a noise you can actually talk to me on it. isnt technology wonderful?"

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is playing games, you play a better one. If she doesn't want to pickup the phone, then I don't see any point in continuing the charade. Don't call her anymore and let her call you.

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments but I've made up my mind. I made ANOTHER plan for tommorrow and I'm cancelling on this stuck up b!tch, because it's obvious nobody has busted her bubble before.

I'm going to cancel the last minute and tell her sorry but I'm busy today. I'm not lying though, because this girl is coming from out of state that I used to know. She's staying for two weeks and we're going to see each other.

After I tell her I'm busy. I next her. I can't fvck with people like her, when I know hotter girls who are much more mature anyway. There's a LOT of fish in the sea, and I can see as many as I want, WHENEVER I want. Thanks for the advice and funny lines fellas. I appreciate the help.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Originally posted by die4me
Thanks for the comments but I've made up my mind. I made ANOTHER plan for tommorrow and I'm cancelling on this stuck up b!tch, because it's obvious nobody has busted her bubble before.

I'm going to cancel the last minute and tell her sorry but I'm busy today. I'm not lying though, because this girl is coming from out of state that I used to know. She's staying for two weeks and we're going to see each other.

After I tell her I'm busy. I next her. I can't fvck with people like her, when I know hotter girls who are much more mature anyway. There's a LOT of fish in the sea, and I can see as many as I want, WHENEVER I want. Thanks for the advice and funny lines fellas. I appreciate the help.
You have the right attitude bro, have fun with the girl coming in from out of state.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like bugsquish's response.

Gotta remember that one!:D

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a little knife-twisting fun, you can call, she won't pickup, then casually let her know a few days later what spectacular party or great event you all (many friends) went to---she'll figure out that she screwed herself and missed out on something. Don't be obvious about it, just mention the event you went to about the time she passed up on the phone call.

Then stop the calls. She'll be wondering if she overplayed her game and now she's forgotten...